News Replying to disneyboot9 • Aug 24, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
August 29 :P
Dyam lol thanks. I'm excited for the release.
0 0
On Shadow Love • Aug 24, 2025
Title Shadow Love
In episode one HE LOOKED SO FINE- WITH THAT BLOOD AND TWO DIFFERENT EYE COLOUR OMGGGGGG XHEJDJSJSK.
5 0
Replying to disneyboot9 • Aug 23, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
August 29 :P
It got delayed π??
0 2
On Twelve Letters • Aug 23, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
I hope this get's aired soon , I'm so excited to see them together!! fav actor and actress together hehehe I'm so happy.
0 4
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 21, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Episode 13 blessed my eyes
9 0
Replying to PulsarJade • Aug 17, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
same I came here to write this too, she's casted right for this role!!
FRRRRRRR
0 0
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 16, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Lmao I love the female lead in this drama , she is so funny lol!
13 2
Replying to SandyCo • Jul 26, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I walk around muttering to myself, βIs it Monday yet?β and my family looks at me like I have two heads! π€£
can totally relate
1 0
On Coroner's Diary • Jul 13, 2025
Title Coroner's Diary
Them staring at eachother has me kicking my feets in air and giggling
2 0
On Law and the City • Jul 5, 2025
Title Law and the City
I feel so happy to see LJS back on screen omgggggg
5 0
On Be Passionately in Love • May 31, 2025
Title Be Passionately in Love
Whenever they have a eye contact , my heart goes crazy !! their chemistry is soo good.
10 0
Replying to Luna • May 31, 2025
Title Be Passionately in Love
my new obsession ahh i love their chemistry
Same !!
1 0
lo_ve • Apr 14, 2025
Article Ju Ji Hoon, Shin Min Ah, Lee Jong Suk, and Lee Se Young are the main leads of 'The Remarried Empress
I am so excited for this
2 0
Replying to Perry • Apr 14, 2025
Article Ju Ji Hoon, Shin Min Ah, Lee Jong Suk, and Lee Se Young are the main leads of 'The Remarried Empress
oh is my girl LSY gonna be trashta? How will I be able to dislike her? ππ
I got the same issue
2 0
On The Second Signal • Feb 25, 2025
Title The Second Signal
OMG FINALLY , I AM SO HAPPY WE GETTING A S2 !!
2 0
On Study Group • Jan 23, 2025
Title Study Group
The fight scenes were so coollllllllllllllllll
3 0
On Study Group • Jan 23, 2025
Title Study Group
by far I'm loving the first two episodes
6 0
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 18, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng Spoiler
We better get a season 2 cause WTF was that ending , it was so sad when everyone forgot him .
9 1
lo_ve • Sep 15, 2024
Article Lee Jong Suk will reportedly reunite with "W" director in a new K-drama
OMG I can't wait , it's been so longggggggg
4 0
On Flex X Cop • Feb 15, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
Finally it's gonna be out after 12 days
6 0
