News
Replying to BlackLipstick_HOD • Feb 4, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
After 12 days oh God!!!! I will die of waiting 😖😣 This drama is going insanely good 🔥 I tend to love…
US BRO US , I CAN'T WAIT FOR 12 DAYS😭😭😭😭😭
0 1
On Flex X Cop • Feb 4, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
YOU EXPECT ME TO WAIT FOR ALMOST 12 DAYS FOR THE NEXT EPISODE ????😭😭😭😭😭😭
5 1
lo_ve • Dec 14, 2023
Article Hwang In Youp confirmed to return to K-dramas with "A Prefabricated Family"
Go Ahead was really good , I hope this one be good too + Hwang In Youp will be their , haven't seen him in a while
3 0
Replying to Ahjummai • Dec 12, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
nooooooooo~~~ don't remind me/this drama will go on until RRY and NYZ are grandparents training their little spy-assassin…
eggzactly , i dont think it will have a sad ending but some storm is going to appear in next 10+ episode
2 0
On A Journey to Love • Dec 11, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
Its going pretty well alredy but we have 10+ episodes left arggggg
11 6
lo_ve • Dec 1, 2023
Article Song Kang Reveals his Last Project Before Military Enlistment
i will miss him a lot , i am enjoying My demon very much and also am watching sweet home season 2 too
15 0
On The Worst of Evil • Sep 27, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil
few min more to go ahhh i cant wait i am so excited
0 0
On Zhou Yi Ran • Aug 15, 2023
Person Zhou Yi Ran
I am in love with him and his actinggggggggggggg hihfiuhwfiuwgiohicsds will wait for him to be in more drama !!!
1 0
On You Are Desire • Aug 15, 2023
Title You Are Desire
my eyes are red crying i am curently on episode 12 and dam i just can"t stop crying maybe cuz the family stuff is related to mine at the same. and BOTH OF THEIR ACING IS SO GOOD Zhou Yi Ran i saw him first in falling into your smile i didn't notice him much that time but the i saw him in fly towards you and now here and as a actor he is really good i hope he gains more recognition
7 0
On My Dearest • Aug 5, 2023
Title My Dearest
I WILL SEE IT AFTER THE ENDING THIS ENDING SEEMS UMMM SAD FOR NOWW-
0 0
On Enigma • Jul 25, 2023
Title Enigma
only 4 episode *sobs*
5 0
On King the Land • Jun 17, 2023
Title King the Land
Bro he landing to his office in parachute had me dying ahahhahahah and this happend in just episode 1 i am exciteddddddddd
9 0
On When I Fly Towards You • Jun 15, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
this is sooooooooo cute i can't stop giggling ahahahaahahahah i will get diabetes too sweet and fun hegfierfebvkj
3 0
On When I Fly Towards You • Jun 15, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
this is sooooooooo cute i can't stop giggling ahahahaahahahah i will get diabetes too sweet and fun hegfierfebvkj
0 0
kkdrama • Apr 29, 2022
Article 10 Types of Drama Fans
Lmao I am a mixture of drama Google and true blood fan I mostly watch ongoing as I finished all yes all previous one and I agree it's really hard to wait a week for 2 so to air but when u watch kdrama , kdrama , drama , thaidrama their is more for less at least 1 drama ep airs everyday it's kinda really good after having a hard day to watch drama 😂💜 and yes I am 2 me type of Multi fandom. I can't help it
1 0
On My World Is All about You • Oct 23, 2021
Title My World Is All about You
😀😀😀 it's on mango tv well fu**
3 0
On Wang Rui Chang • Oct 8, 2021
Person Wang Rui Chang
Happy Birthday
1 0
On Dali & Cocky Prince • Sep 25, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince
Wait- how the rating is low- it's just tooo good to be low bro - why !
11 0
Replying to drama-tically • Sep 7, 2021
Article Get to know Youtubers: Interview with Dramaholic
This is a nice interview. We need one for Drama Master!!
Yha!
0 0
On Love under the Full Moon • Sep 5, 2021
Title Love under the Full Moon
I am currently watching is and it isn't that bad as everyone said it quite alright till now
8 0
