Editorials Replying to NehaRahul • Jan 11, 2026
Title Moon River
wai im confused when did she get her memories back. she just said yes when the prince found out?
when she was dreaming and also when that court lady that saved her brought her back to that house to see her family she went outside and that's when the memories came flooding back I think in episode 12
3 1
Replying to poongi • Jan 11, 2026
Title 18 Again
what 😂
oooh, I was just reading the comments to see wether I should watch this or not
0 7
Replying to poongi • Jan 11, 2026
Title 18 Again
what 😂
the father or the son
0 11
Replying to Kbeauty • Jan 11, 2026
Title 18 Again
so the 40 something mom is hooling with a highschooler is that it 🤔
what 😂
1 15
On Once upon a Crime • Jan 8, 2026
Title Once upon a Crime
lol, was interesting
0 0
Replying to poongi • Jan 5, 2026
Title Love All Play
I don't care about all your opinions I love this so much, the lead couple had their cute moments and my heart…
recently found this gem of an actor, watched Eye Love You and Serendipity Embrace, loved them✅
3 1
Replying to All cops are bastards • Jan 3, 2026
Title Solo Leveling
People are disappointed because they were given the romance genre:)
yeah can we be friends cause I also don't have a kdrama buddy everyone else on this app couldn't care less 😭😭😭
1 1
Replying to All cops are bastards • Jan 3, 2026
Title Solo Leveling
People are disappointed because they were given the romance genre:)
lol, atp I'm not surprised. With the way they always put romance in almost every kdrama, I know what to expect. but the emphasis on heavy is actually scaring me cause I thought it I would be light 😭
0 3
On Flower Boy Next Door • Jan 2, 2026
Title Flower Boy Next Door
This was amazing and really cozy😍 The story is good the characters have great chemistry, they're all so funny and they all act great. It's a really slow-understand it clearly- drama This actually requires patience 😭cause it starts amazing but in the middle they take a little more time figuring themselves out and while you can clearly see the answer in front of them, you just have to be patient and wait for them to find it themselves and that makes you go on the journey with them and see how they resolve the issue at hand. It's a really good show but it does require serious patience and understanding. I'm speaking from my perspective, not everyone feels the same way so even after reading this it's still remains your decision to watch it or not☺️☺️🙃 but I'd advise you to watch it
4 0
Replying to Beliveinyourself_me • Jan 2, 2026
Title Flower Boy Next Door
IM SOO HAPPY, ughh these flower boy shows never fail to make me smile. I will say it wasn’t anything exceptional.…
you just said everything I wanted to say, this was amazing an watch 10/ 10👏👏
2 0
Replying to Aiebdah • Jan 2, 2026
Title Kevin Is Real
tiktok
thnx
0 0
Replying to Hee won • Jan 1, 2026
Title Cashero
Happy New year everyone ✨🎊
aww you too, ☺️
5 1
On Love All Play • Dec 28, 2025
Title Love All Play
I don't care about all your opinions I love this so much, the lead couple had their cute moments and my heart melted❤️ I don't care if you still blame the FL 😔, she apologized and they forgive her already. 10 for me
10 2
On Dating Alys Perez • Dec 27, 2025
Title Dating Alys Perez
I watched an interview and they actually started dating in real life, I'm so happy for them☺️ he's much more happier and livelier in real life
9 3
Replying to 15552928 • Dec 27, 2025
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
the best movie ever
movie???
2 0
Replying to LoraWithAnO • Dec 27, 2025
Title The King 2 Hearts
Abandon all logic at the door and watch out for exceptional foreign actors. 🙄
lmao I can feel the 2012 common sense coming in😭
6 0
On No Tail to Tell • Dec 27, 2025
Title No Tail to Tell
idk what fight is happening but I'm loving this Pair up❤️
13 0
Replying to Eliza_Eagle • Dec 27, 2025
Title Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency
do you know who the actor is?
no but I think I've seen him in other drama's
0 0
On The Double • Dec 26, 2025
Title The Double
every time that cheerful guard of Duke Su does a stunt I don't fail to to see how unessecary it is😭🤣
3 1
On Drawing Closer • Dec 21, 2025
Title Drawing Closer
heartbreaking 😭
2 0
