MY friend, I only discovered this yesterday and thought like you, but something made me continue. Have now watched…
I hear you MY friend. Some we like, some we don't. However, and this is a HUGE. You absolutely must watch Four Hands, Two Sonatas on Netflix. It's beyond, beyond.
hi if you think everything that happened was a dream then that's not true. the dream actually referred to the…
I just think it’s such a shame it wasn’t explained clearly. I actually think it was totally unnecessary, didn’t add to the story, and should have ended at the picnic.
Oh do fuck right off Writer and Director. Really? How to ruin a wonderful drama in the last 2-minutes. You obviously don't understand or respect your audience.
Unfortunately, I do understand your thinking. You want to take away Yeo Eun Ho's inferiority complex, but why? He has always felt inferior to Cha Do Hyeon. From high school, you portrayed this realistically - we understood why. The old note Cha Do Hyeon opened in the library in college, which he'd kept from high-school, clearly documented Yeo Eun Ho's feelings of inferiority. So, why did you feel the need to take away his true human emotions? Did you also view him as inferior and not good enough for Cha Do Hyeon?
You really think we should be invested in this shit show of a dream sequence, simply to empower the future Yeo Eun Ho to be his true self, but brave, confident and fully invested in his love, to be able to stand side-by-side with Cha Do Hyeon? Laughable!
Up until EP 10, it was a 9.5 for me. Sadly, it's now an 8
I really am going to miss Yeo Eun Ho's cupid bow lips - they had my eyes captivated, so beautiful and Cha Do Hyeon staunch, steadfast demeanor and conviction for his man.
What a beautiful, delectable drama. I loved it. Especially the way we were shown their evolving relationship from both perspectives. One young. One older and the inevitable issues and fears this would bring. However, from the start, they were always in this together, never flailing - this touched me.
I especially adored the portrayal of Hisaki. He was brave. Listened. Learned and most importantly, we got to see how he evolved each episode. Man did good - very good indeed. He is also sexy as fuck! That hair colour! Stunningly, unusually, delicately beautiful. Complemented beautifully by his man with those jaw bones, lips, eyes and then that psychotic laughter had my heart from the beginning.
Love this comment. I can always rely on you to bring the vision and depth of thought to the party. Adding to my…
...And that's why you are MY friend, because you totally get and understand how that beautiful soul, which was Maggi, brought us both together. And, I honestly believe for a reason, because she was that incredibly, beyond sharp and intelligent. Maggie wanted us to be friends.
I've had a smile on my face throughout writing this. Feels good. Very good to unleash about Maggie. I think I bottled it up.
Our girl would hugely approve of this current drama watch. Imagine, what she would have to say?
Lets find the words for her - Yes?
I'll never EVER forget her. She is the reason why I remain on this here, at times, nasty, very nasty and vindictive website. Honestly, she wouldn't even recognise it now. However, it would make for a great conversation into the early hours and afternoons.
Love this comment. I can always rely on you to bring the vision and depth of thought to the party. Adding to my…
Haha. Oh, why thank you my learned friend.
Seeing your comments also make my day.
You make me smile. You contort my face so many times with your bravado posts.
I honestly think, it must be exhausting for you. However, you are one of the main reasons I stay on this here site MY friend.
You're seriously brave to constantly take on the children and pearl clutchers - yet, I like that you always have a rationale behind what can come across as harsh, abrasive words. You make for a good argument, not always, but on the whole. lol. Love this about you. I may not always agree with you, but feel you and understand the depth of your thinking and absolute love of cinema and drama.
I couldn't do it, because my spirit is hugely positive, and simply can't be bloody arsed anymore with some MDL posters levels of pure vileness. Sometimes it honestly blows my mind. Literally makes me gasp how vile and low a human can stoop. I abhor this in human nature and will never accept it and refuse to interact with it. Life is too short - so, I removed myself.
I'm actually blown away by the Japanese BL's at the moment. WTAF is going on? So much good fodder to feast our brains, minds and dirty sexy thoughts on! The most I've ever had on my Watchlist. Whoop! Whoop!
I too think of Maggi every time I sign in. It took me a while to accept why I don't have an urge for MDL anymore. Maggie brought balance, genuine kindness, naughtiness, laughter and of-the-scale, blow your mind intelligence into her words and interactions. She's touched our lives on this here platform.
And, to be honest, I just miss her so much. I often think how Maggi would respond to a comment.
Great comment. Insightful. Factual. Direct. Eloquent. Made me both laugh and smile a lot. Aw, I'm still chuckling…
Aw, my friend - thank you for your kind words 💖
Your post actually moved me to type once again. #Fact. Beautifully said. It moved me that much. #JustSayin'
So sorry to hear your mum has died. The best mum's absolutely rock and have this innate love and understanding of their children. Warts and all. Mine does me, although, I know, she'll never understand me, but keep on trying. I adore her for this.
I think our mothers would have liked each other and been friends 😍
Check out this sensational new Malaysian BL series: "Love Algorithm"First-rate, feature film-level writing/acting/direction/production…
Watched the first episode and we didn't bond. I'll go back in and give it another try.
Ha. I already had "Love Algorithm" in my mind courtesy, of the lovely lady who runs "World-of-bl.com", but could never find a synopsis on this here site.
Thank you for bringing it back onto my radar. I've now researched the synopsis independently and it will now also join my resplendent eve of binge watching.
Episode 4:In all its awkward, hilarious glory, that was beautiful.That said, I'm still waiting for a BL that will…
Great comment. Insightful. Factual. Direct. Eloquent.
Made me both laugh and smile a lot. Aw, I'm still chuckling as I type over No.1, from your... "But still... comment" (Did you play to that pun on purpose:-)?) I dream of such a world as you describe.
No.2. Well, it's called prep for a reason for our delectable virgins.
No.3. "45% figure:" Really surprised me. I've actually tried to explain this to my mum after talking with friends. I know, right! She's a wise old owl. She surprisingly thanked me, because as I said to her: "Mum, your only focus is the bottom and s*x happens where they poo." She agreed... and this is a woman who has gay friends from her workplace for years, whom she absolutely adores, but, to be honest, never quite understood. The age differences me thinks. I hugely respect her for trying and she continues to do so with my love of BL.
Irrespective of being a man or a woman, we have EROGENOUS ZONES. This is a scientific fact. Women have key genital zones: The clitoris. G-spot. A-spot. Cervix and Pubic Mound. Men, in general, have: The Anus. The Perineum. The Penis. The Prostate Gland.
I thought about it longer and, in conclusion, why would you deny a man what the world naturally expects a woman to experience and feel? Wouldn't that be a travesty indeed? I think so.
I'll leave it there for you to ponder! Now, I'm off to watch!
Sui is one of the most delightfully unusual, quirky, original main characters I've encountered in BL.He's a mashup…
Love this comment. I can always rely on you to bring the vision and depth of thought to the party. Adding to my list, of course.
There's a few others I've seen you've posted, (of course, I'm watching over you! #Wink), which I'm just about to add to my already crazy list for this eve. I'll respond on those pages separately.
Episode 1:Yuck.I figured the fantastic run of good-to-great JP BLs we're on couldn't go on forever, and this show…
MY friend, I only discovered this yesterday and thought like you, but something made me continue. Have now watched all 4 episodes and it is indeed worthy of continuing. Give it a 2nd try. They're good together and their chemistry believable.
Episodes 1 & 2 I was thinking what the actual fuck!? I have a dislike of hard core slapstick. However, I adore Japanese storytelling, which sometimes comes with said slapstick, so there are times when I simply need to suck it up. This is such a time.
I'm now invested in this here series from EP 3. You had me at cleaning the turtle. The narrative changed from that point. Everything from that moment said to me, beautiful storytelling. The background lighting, hews of deep cream and orange. The honest, lay it out bare feelings from our man captivated me - I believed his sincerity. I felt his delivery... and I loved the part where he went to join him by the window. He bravely put himself out there.
And then, we're left with that final second twitch of possibly in the mind of our oh so lovely cop. Maybe. Possibly. Potentially... Is his brain thinking? "He's kind of fucking sexy, but a man. He makes my cock twitch. I'm finding myself curious, but am I brave enough to take a step forward?!"
Unfortunately, I do understand your thinking. You want to take away Yeo Eun Ho's inferiority complex, but why? He has always felt inferior to Cha Do Hyeon. From high school, you portrayed this realistically - we understood why. The old note Cha Do Hyeon opened in the library in college, which he'd kept from high-school, clearly documented Yeo Eun Ho's feelings of inferiority. So, why did you feel the need to take away his true human emotions? Did you also view him as inferior and not good enough for Cha Do Hyeon?
You really think we should be invested in this shit show of a dream sequence, simply to empower the future Yeo Eun Ho to be his true self, but brave, confident and fully invested in his love, to be able to stand side-by-side with Cha Do Hyeon? Laughable!
Up until EP 10, it was a 9.5 for me. Sadly, it's now an 8
I really am going to miss Yeo Eun Ho's cupid bow lips - they had my eyes captivated, so beautiful and Cha Do Hyeon staunch, steadfast demeanor and conviction for his man.
I especially adored the portrayal of Hisaki. He was brave. Listened. Learned and most importantly, we got to see how he evolved each episode. Man did good - very good indeed. He is also sexy as fuck! That hair colour! Stunningly, unusually, delicately beautiful. Complemented beautifully by his man with those jaw bones, lips, eyes and then that psychotic laughter had my heart from the beginning.
A definite must watch. It's a 8/10 for me.
I've had a smile on my face throughout writing this. Feels good. Very good to unleash about Maggie. I think I bottled it up.
Our girl would hugely approve of this current drama watch. Imagine, what she would have to say?
Lets find the words for her - Yes?
I'll never EVER forget her. She is the reason why I remain on this here, at times, nasty, very nasty and vindictive website. Honestly, she wouldn't even recognise it now. However, it would make for a great conversation into the early hours and afternoons.
🙏🏽💘
Bye Pet xx
Seeing your comments also make my day.
You make me smile. You contort my face so many times with your bravado posts.
I honestly think, it must be exhausting for you. However, you are one of the main reasons I stay on this here site MY friend.
You're seriously brave to constantly take on the children and pearl clutchers - yet, I like that you always have a rationale behind what can come across as harsh, abrasive words. You make for a good argument, not always, but on the whole. lol. Love this about you. I may not always agree with you, but feel you and understand the depth of your thinking and absolute love of cinema and drama.
I couldn't do it, because my spirit is hugely positive, and simply can't be bloody arsed anymore with some MDL posters levels of pure vileness. Sometimes it honestly blows my mind. Literally makes me gasp how vile and low a human can stoop. I abhor this in human nature and will never accept it and refuse to interact with it. Life is too short - so, I removed myself.
I'm actually blown away by the Japanese BL's at the moment. WTAF is going on? So much good fodder to feast our brains, minds and dirty sexy thoughts on! The most I've ever had on my Watchlist. Whoop! Whoop!
I too think of Maggi every time I sign in. It took me a while to accept why I don't have an urge for MDL anymore. Maggie brought balance, genuine kindness, naughtiness, laughter and of-the-scale, blow your mind intelligence into her words and interactions. She's touched our lives on this here platform.
And, to be honest, I just miss her so much. I often think how Maggi would respond to a comment.
Your post actually moved me to type once again. #Fact. Beautifully said. It moved me that much. #JustSayin'
So sorry to hear your mum has died. The best mum's absolutely rock and have this innate love and understanding of their children. Warts and all. Mine does me, although, I know, she'll never understand me, but keep on trying. I adore her for this.
I think our mothers would have liked each other and been friends 😍
Ha. I already had "Love Algorithm" in my mind courtesy, of the lovely lady who runs "World-of-bl.com", but could never find a synopsis on this here site.
Thank you for bringing it back onto my radar. I've now researched the synopsis independently and it will now also join my resplendent eve of binge watching.
Of course, I'll be sure to report back:-)
Ciao for now.
Made me both laugh and smile a lot. Aw, I'm still chuckling as I type over No.1, from your... "But still... comment" (Did you play to that pun on purpose:-)?) I dream of such a world as you describe.
No.2. Well, it's called prep for a reason for our delectable virgins.
No.3. "45% figure:" Really surprised me. I've actually tried to explain this to my mum after talking with friends. I know, right! She's a wise old owl. She surprisingly thanked me, because as I said to her: "Mum, your only focus is the bottom and s*x happens where they poo." She agreed... and this is a woman who has gay friends from her workplace for years, whom she absolutely adores, but, to be honest, never quite understood. The age differences me thinks. I hugely respect her for trying and she continues to do so with my love of BL.
Irrespective of being a man or a woman, we have EROGENOUS ZONES. This is a scientific fact. Women have key genital zones: The clitoris. G-spot. A-spot. Cervix and Pubic Mound. Men, in general, have: The Anus. The Perineum. The Penis. The Prostate Gland.
I thought about it longer and, in conclusion, why would you deny a man what the world naturally expects a woman to experience and feel? Wouldn't that be a travesty indeed? I think so.
I'll leave it there for you to ponder! Now, I'm off to watch!
There's a few others I've seen you've posted, (of course, I'm watching over you! #Wink), which I'm just about to add to my already crazy list for this eve. I'll respond on those pages separately.
Thank you oh wise one.
I'm now invested in this here series from EP 3. You had me at cleaning the turtle. The narrative changed from that point. Everything from that moment said to me, beautiful storytelling. The background lighting, hews of deep cream and orange. The honest, lay it out bare feelings from our man captivated me - I believed his sincerity. I felt his delivery... and I loved the part where he went to join him by the window. He bravely put himself out there.
And then, we're left with that final second twitch of possibly in the mind of our oh so lovely cop. Maybe. Possibly. Potentially... Is his brain thinking? "He's kind of fucking sexy, but a man. He makes my cock twitch. I'm finding myself curious, but am I brave enough to take a step forward?!"