Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 16, 2022
Replying to Catherine • May 3, 2025
This drama is an adaptation hence why Mu Cheng Yun is in the drama, and in my opinion, it’s not draggy. The…
It’s been a while since I’ve seen a drama so well executed. I absolutely love the story and adore Sang Yan. His respect for boundaries is so admirable. Now i can’t get over the drama. lol
7 1
Replying to xuehua • May 3, 2025
It's the same for me too. This is actually my least expected drama but it got me so attached to it that I forgot…
I’m glad I found someone on the same boat as me. I was actually just watching all these overhyped dramas for fun and expecting them to be just about gorgeous cast. I did not expect this to be so romantic and hit all of my emotions. During episode 24-27 i honestly can feel Sang Yan’s emotions. He’s so dang romantic, like it’s gonna be hard to beat his character in the romance department.
I’m rewatching again right now lol it’s like after each rewatch I seem to like it even more.
1 1
Replying to oNbody • May 3, 2025
slow burn romance is a big understatement, more like slow, slooooooow, sloooooooooow burn romance. Good series,…
It wouldn’t make sense if it moved any faster IMO. I actually dislike slow burn but I find this one very intriguing and not slow at all. I expected for the romance to be slow due to the plot so maybe that’s why.
9 1
Replying to Catherine • May 3, 2025
This drama is an adaptation hence why Mu Cheng Yun is in the drama, and in my opinion, it’s not draggy. The…
It’s so interesting everyone views it differently. I really dislike slow burn dramas with absolutely no plot and just pure fluff. This one I actually don’t find it slow at all!! There’s so much going on from the first episode. Ya the romance is a bit slow but it ties with the plot, They move any faster it would not make sense. I guess I view slow burn as nothing is going on, not much plot.
12 3
Replying to Juju99 • May 3, 2025
They didn’t break up! It’s episode 24-27 just separated but it will explain everything during that time (it’s…
He’s such a dreamy BF lol even having him as a best friend is a dream. Love his character.
1 1
Replying to Juju99 • May 2, 2025
They didn’t break up! It’s episode 24-27 just separated but it will explain everything during that time (it’s…
It’s definitely romantic and I agree it’s not totally dark. It’s done very well though. It’s also not all just fluff and nothing else is why I like it so much. There’s a reason she needs healing. There’s a reason she’s always sad. I love it and I loved how everything played out. I guess those episodes is more explaining how Sang Yan finally get to see the life she was living. He’s such a good actor i seriously was feeling his emotions. It’s a tough pill to swallow to see the person you are deeply in love with go through all that.
1 3
Replying to Juju99 • May 2, 2025
Title The First Frost Spoiler
They didn’t break up! It’s episode 24-27 just separated but it will explain everything during that time (it’s…
It was hard as it was so sad, not because they separated but everything that happened to her was explained in detail. I felt really sad for her so it was hard for me. It also made them reuniting that much better. :)
0 5
Replying to Juju99 • May 2, 2025
Title The First Frost Spoiler
They didn’t break up! It’s episode 24-27 just separated but it will explain everything during that time (it’s…
I think they are counting the flashback. I literally just got through it so it’s really fresh in my mind. 27 is when they see each other again in current time.
0 0
Replying to Cassian • May 2, 2025
Title The First Frost Spoiler
Can someone tell me when they break up, so I can prepare myself mentally?😭
They didn’t break up! It’s episode 24-27 just separated but it will explain everything during that time (it’s a hard watch as it’s heavy) it explains her trauma and Sang Yan while looking for her sees the kinda past she had.
0 13
Replying to Savi • May 1, 2025
BJT definitely serves a lot of boyfriend material looks :D I love his hair there too! I also likes when he wear…
He looks the best without a shirt!! lol 😂
1 0
On The First Frost • May 1, 2025
Help me, i honestly didn’t expect to like this drama at all but i ended up loving it for many reasons. How the heck do ya’ll that love it get over it.? Omg ! I’ve seen hundreds of dramas it’s really rare i’m this attached to a particular one. 😭
My goodness Sang Yan is so romantic, not just green flag as he’s got a bit of arrogance to him but he’s just so naturally sweet. This really should be called Hidden Love lol it doesn’t help BJT is such a good actor and portrayed the role to perfection.
To those that thinks he’s a doormat totally missed the point and plot to this drama. (Just saying) He’s not a doormat, he understood why FL did the things she did and he just truly loves her. It’s so touching and sweet. He’s not over the top Prince Charming but just the perfect patient BF, which makes it so realistic and natural. FL no matter what she does, i can’t hate her, she’s gone through so much and is so fragile. I love both of them and now i can’t get over this drama. 😭
15 4
Replying to icedchai • Apr 30, 2025
I just finished this and don’t know what to do with my life 😭😭 I miss them already
I didn’t expect to like it so much. I decided to just rewatch lol
4 0
Replying to casualhero • Apr 29, 2025
no. but there's a lot of bts content where you find out that a lot of the sweetest moments are actually off script…
Thank you
0 0
Replying to casualhero • Apr 28, 2025
no. but there's a lot of bts content where you find out that a lot of the sweetest moments are actually off script…
Where can I find those? This drama really surprised me, I love them both so much. I wish there was more to the ending.
1 3
Replying to golden rawabi • Apr 28, 2025
Title The First Frost Spoiler
Spoilers please.1. What episode do they get together.2. Any breakups.3 Any love triangle.4. Is it a happy ending5.…
I’ve seen hundreds of dramas and generally don’t watch youth but this one is special, it is really good! Excellent character development and very well written
1) episode 17
2) yes but it’s part of the arc and very short lived. It’s pretty much to show the ML what kind of life FL had in the past.
3) no
4) yes
5) very true romance even for me and i’m very picky with dramas. They have very good natural chemistry. I was skeptical as I didn’t like any of the FL previous dramas and she really improved her acting skills here and is really suited for her role. ML character is so well written and he also did a phenomenal job. Watch it, you won’t regret it.
It is heavy though.
4 1
Replying to Dhana • Apr 28, 2025
just asking is this drama good, because I didn't watch hidden love even though I love czy... I didn't really bring…
Because it’s the prequel to hidden love. For me TFF is much better and it’s definitely one of my top dramas. Hidden Love isn’t my thing, I drop it midway.
0 0
Replying to Dhana • Apr 28, 2025
just asking is this drama good, because I didn't watch hidden love even though I love czy... I didn't really bring…
I drop hidden love but enjoyed TFF. It’s two totally different stories
0 4
Replying to twinty • Apr 26, 2025
It is slow. I loved it because I enjoyed BJT's expressions and basically love his acting. I also enjoyed the leads'…
I agree ML expression and character is so good
2 1
Replying to LovelyDramas • Apr 26, 2025
if you want fast paced this probably isnt for you cause its a slow burn.
I’m actually enjoying this. I don’t mind the romance to be slow just need something more than just healing. There’s actually a lot going on in TFF It’s quite entertaining
2 1