I'm not a fan of highschool genre especially if romance exist in it, i watched this drama cuz of its popularity and I want to see the performance of MKY since it's the first drama I'm watching that she's in it. This drama has a lot of positive things from well written Supporting characters to best character development of 1st and 2nd ML... The FL storyline is okay but my main concern in the drama was the Highschool storyline, it doesn't have much impact imo but it work dramatically. Anyway I enjoy this drama cuz it has some comedy sequences that made me laugh so hard. Also the ML looks like Kim Ji Hoon the way his voice sounds like and his facial expressions, he should star as his younger version in the future drama.
I think this drama has the same theme like Lovely Runner, it has rom-com and fantasy, I like LR, I hope it worth the wait for this one. Kim & Lomon, I'm expecting great chemistry from these two
Wait Kim Shin Rok is here as well after Undercover Highschool!! Please give her a romance story, she always played either a bad character or a misery character in other dramas
Wow... These two might be the best casting choice for the drama. The psycho girl from The Frog and the mentally unstable guy from Squid Game S2... Now that's a spectacular romance combination ✅
Just finished it, what a great drama indeed, There's always dramatic sequences but the first time in a historical kdrama I see that the romance and the politics working very well side by side as the main plot of the drama. Imo this part 2 is better than part 1 because the FL in this part completely understood the love shown by ML and the princess of Qing maybe a selfish and cruel woman but In reality she's just a broken heart person. ❤️
WOW! just reach half of this season, it just getting better and better than season 1... Lee Chung Ah always so gorgeous especially sharing romance screen time again like in ONE LAWYER DOLLAR, so far this drama dialogue and the romance are well written and it top to be the best in the historical kdrama i've watched so far!
Damn! This drama is legit, the ML so perfect in terms of his character development. The FL ... Meeh not so much and that's the issue of this ep.1-10 ... The romance so strong but it was extended till the point it feels betrayed. Anyway the greatest ML in a historical kdrama of all time, he's playful, honest, physically strong, Big IQ smart & manly yet always full of humour.
Ep. 1-9 always main focus is the ML & FL past trauma experience and their romance was there too. Then ep.10 became too weak and It kinda boring and ep.11-16 focus the FL mom & aunt trauma experience and their own character arc, with a bit of rom com from ML friend. This drama has one thing that made it look fresh and I.e the beauty of country side, so peaceful and satisfying. I watched this drama cuz of Park Min Young and the ML from Undercover Highschool... PMY so gorgeous since her look the same after what's wrong with Secretary Kim (2018) & Her Private Life (2019) and this one in 2020 and I think she rest for a year then she made her comeback in 2022~
It's a very enjoyable drama to watch. Two thing I vastly praise this drama (1) The ML parents storyline (2) The showing of how hard to be parents, it's a simple decision to be a parents but not easy. When fantasy exist in a present day, the plot can't depend on logical phenomenon but illogical, silliness & goofiness always walk side by side. There's comedy and romance involving love triangle (it's exhaust to watch). Overall, a beautiful drama written in a way the audiences understand the meaning to be parents and how it affect their daily life when dealing with their children.Also Kim Yoon Hye role so annoying as fk but that final episode she redeem herself as one of the awesome good character, couple of her drama I've watched and I find her always great character.
One of the most entertaining kdrama of the year. And that's it... In terms of storyline it still lacks many ways... The romance is there but couldn't deliver much and the thrilling action not so good either but at least the indication of Good Vs Evil is very interesting. The ML & FL is what made this drama shine and the supporting characters are some very well written and some poorly. It's an enjoyable drama full of comical & silliness in it but from ep.1-6 it did delivered really fine.
JCW is everywhere now adays ... He just became the most demand actor of the 2020s and getting cast along the senior actress who's already had a strong fan base. He is something else...
Holy sh*t!!! This is great news... Both of them are great actors and if they got cast together as ML FL then this drama is perfect except the script.. hope it's a well written story/dialogue/screenplay
I'm Ji Yeon really did a great job. Her performance is top notch. The drama center the story of Lady Ok who's life so depressed & difficult but the adding of modern elements in the culture & dialogue made this drama different. There's always over dramatic & exaggeration but at least the ending is everyone expectations. Good historical drama mainly take place in historical court and the FL is the legal advocate aka Attorney.
(2) The showing of how hard to be parents, it's a simple decision to be a parents but not easy.
When fantasy exist in a present day, the plot can't depend on logical phenomenon but illogical, silliness & goofiness always walk side by side. There's comedy and romance involving love triangle (it's exhaust to watch). Overall, a beautiful drama written in a way the audiences understand the meaning to be parents and how it affect their daily life when dealing with their children.Also Kim Yoon Hye role so annoying as fk but that final episode she redeem herself as one of the awesome good character, couple of her drama I've watched and I find her always great character.