He deserves it! I wish it's confirmed! He's great actor both on screen and irl... I mean look at him taking seriously every role and many criticized it, I feel sad for him
Just started this one, the FL character development as the main titular character so well written... What? Why? How? & When? ... It's all indicate very well in the beginning episode... The ML is good too, this drama hook me in with it's great storytelling
The de-aging effect on Jackie that's look uncanny! The historical storyline is a bit interesting with action sequences and a little indication of genuine romance but the present day have nothing, I watched this because of Jackie chan and that this is the third one in the trilogy of The Myth movies ... Even the character from The Myth 2005 cameo in the end, though it's not directly connected as a sequel but just in Jackie's character only. Overall it's a dull movie but it's not so bad
How would you compare this drama to Love To Hate You. I saw you rated both 8.5. I liked how quick Love To Hate…
Well LOVE TO HATE YOU is different, when I see senior actor actress (older in age & profession) portraying a character in a rom-com then I usually praise it especially when the plot is not too complex, simple yet effective. Also the first time I see Kim ji hoon in his friendly role (not psycho)
Its a good series, it start slow but then it get interesting, the cliffhanging in ep.7 made me want to watch what happen in season 2. Everyone can't be trusted and of course the best thing in this series was the practical effects and the CG, so well executed
I assume Undercover Highschool rating's drop cuz the antagonist was meant to be defeated but they gave a plot-armor so that the thriller will stay-on till ep.12
Oh snap! Will the ML lose his identity as a student & ep. 10 will be reveal to everyone he's an agent as and get expelled!!?? The antagonist's backup so strong the Protagonist lose drastically & the FL will be in danger again.. the problem will be solved in ep.12 so it's not necessary for the drama to exist if ep.9 made all the villain got defeated.
The drama so clichè but it's watchable, here's the good and bad; ** The historical set feels like Alchemy of soul vibe & the present day feel like a Goblin vibe but in small scale. The romantic chemistry is better during the past life of the ML FL, the present day not so much. This is the second time I've purposely watch this drama after hearing the ost that it's sound pretty good (the 1st time is the Goblin). There's a lot of plot-hole and the exaggeration of logic is endless however it's a good drama since i can finished all it's episode. The use of slow-burn storyline in here so jarring to watch also Pyo Ye Jin here as the FL it's the first time I'm seeing this and I'm not getting use to it yet but I can say she's done a pretty great job nailing the emotional part especially the historical time line. This drama has 1 plot but two different timeline (past & present day) just like any other drama release in 2023 like Destined with You / My Demon but they don't solely depends on the past but embrace the present.
Wow! He looks badass in that historical traditional role ... He maybe a terrifying psychopath in FLOWER OF EVIL & DEATH GAME but he's always blend in with historical drama character too.
** The historical set feels like Alchemy of soul vibe & the present day feel like a Goblin vibe but in small scale. The romantic chemistry is better during the past life of the ML FL, the present day not so much. This is the second time I've purposely watch this drama after hearing the ost that it's sound pretty good (the 1st time is the Goblin). There's a lot of plot-hole and the exaggeration of logic is endless however it's a good drama since i can finished all it's episode. The use of slow-burn storyline in here so jarring to watch also Pyo Ye Jin here as the FL it's the first time I'm seeing this and I'm not getting use to it yet but I can say she's done a pretty great job nailing the emotional part especially the historical time line. This drama has 1 plot but two different timeline (past & present day) just like any other drama release in 2023 like Destined with You / My Demon but they don't solely depends on the past but embrace the present.