News
Replying to Lovestruck • May 14, 2026
Title The Gaze
I'm stuck between watching this and double helix which one should i watch first? 😭Edit : i watched both now,…
I made the mistake of watching it after Double Helix. think it's the most boring bl I have watched this yr.
0 2
On Double Helix • May 13, 2026
Title Double Helix
Think I just fell in love
3 0
On Absolute Value of Romance • May 10, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance
it could have stopped at episode 8 and we fans would have been fine with it. 9&10 felt so unnecessary plus has she moved on from being a bl writer??????
4 1
On Absolute Value of Romance • May 6, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance
I have been laughing right from the first second till the last of ep8 I can't wait for more. It's just different and fun.
8 0
Replying to superwhopotterlock • Apr 30, 2026
Title If Wishes Could Kill
So what happened to nari? Is she dead in real life? She seemed to escape after geon woo stabbed her. How did she…
Maybe she was left in the spirit world and she's the main villain of season 2.
0 0
On Fate Chooses You • Apr 25, 2026
Title Fate Chooses You
Six episodes I have watched so far I have loved.
7 0
Replying to kim • Apr 1, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
I'm currently at Episode 5, and I regret pausing it at Episode 2 when it was airing. Now that it's finished airing,…
Watched the first 3 episodes when it was airing then waited, currently on ep 19 I love what I have watched so far
2 0
Replying to sour orange • Apr 1, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
Eps 17. Man I hate the sister
currently on ep19 but I wish she goes through hell to fully understand the devil she chose
2 0
Replying to solipsism5 • Mar 30, 2026
Title Duang with You
A technical note on ratings. I've been researching their system on here for years, and I've noticed how BL's were…
you are missing out on the gayest Chinese drama on Netflix
1 0
On Kill Me Love Me • Mar 25, 2026
Title Kill Me Love Me
Everytime I try to watch this drama I dose off or something comes. Free full day, so I decided to try again currently on ep6 and I find it slow and boring. Love the actors failed to get into the story.
1 0
Replying to assez • Mar 21, 2026
Title My Stubborn Special Episode
anyone can tell mee the song in second ep 1hr2min?tysm🙏
waiting for you.....Ewan J Philips
2 1
On My Stubborn Special Episode • Mar 21, 2026
Title My Stubborn Special Episode
The sex scenes in these two special episodes are way too realistic it's crazy. I don't know about everyone else but I really really enjoyed watching this bl. I know I will always rewatch it anytime I am in the mood for a spicy sweet bl.
6 0
On Boyfriend on Demand • Mar 7, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
On ep5 and I have been smiling since the first second. I love what I have watched so far.
9 0
Replying to WilaFox • Mar 3, 2026
Title Dare You to Death Spoiler
it won't😭😭😭I had a hope until the end... but it won't... JoongDunk are amazing, I'm nit hating on them,…
They have no chemistry either I don't even know why they are kissing. Where did that come from??? Then the holes in the plotline......think I will stop on ep5. I tried my best.
8 1
On Dare You to Death • Mar 3, 2026
Title Dare You to Death
On ep2 and I am bored will continue watching cause I love the actors. Maybe it gets better.
2 4
On Duang with You • Feb 23, 2026
Title Duang with You
Saw the Jamie's ep4 bar seen on X reason I rushed to watch it.....not bad so far, got me smiling.
3 0
Replying to koreanbosuji • Feb 19, 2026
Title Ming Dynasty
Why did you stop?I was wondering if I should go on?
Didn't find it exciting at all
0 0
Replying to XuhaMasud • Feb 19, 2026
Title Love (X) Spoiler
THIS! THIS! THIS! I GET YOUUUU!!! I WOULD BE SAT FOR THIS!!! There is something going on but they are not giving…
I couldn't watch and finish it when I read on X they don't end up together. So disapointing
0 0
Replying to wihajoonieee • Feb 18, 2026
Title The Art of Sarah
I'm so confused with the timeline of events--of her changing from identity to another
this is it........if one was to map it out, the attempted sucide, the marriage, the walk in to the store with a bag of money. So much is portrayed to happen in such a short time it doesn't make sense.
0 0
On The Art of Sarah • Feb 18, 2026
Title The Art of Sarah
Storyline had so much potential but it got lost somewhere.
5 0
