News Replying to vividacyy • Sep 2, 2026
Title Knot
idk why but i look forward to this every week. don’t get me wrong, it’s horrible, but something keeps me here.…
I don't get how I keep watching episode after episode. Something must be wrong with me too.
2 0
Replying to Ginger__97 • Sep 2, 2026
Title Knot
This series leaves me feeling conflicted. 🤨Sometimes I like it and other times I don't but I can't help coming…
watching the 10th episode and I have decided I fucking hate it. Took everything I love about omergaverse books/movies and turned it into shit.
4 1
Replying to ouroadholic • Aug 29, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love
happy???? gurl this beiluqing bitch just pissed me off like every episode im about to punch his ass
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1 0
On Knot • Aug 28, 2026
Title Knot
I feel like I should watch and finish it because I started it but dear lord there's so much I could have wished to be left out.
3 1
On Summertime • Aug 28, 2026
Title Summertime
the first two episodes have me hooked and obsessed I will give it a 10/10 in the meantime
6 0
On Bittersweet Love • Jul 31, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love
Anyone someone switch off my internet.......it's 2.30am finished ep7 for someone hosting my family members I don't want to stop. Happy I came across this bl when it had so many episodes available
3 2
Replying to BriBri • Jul 31, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love
Everyone in this show needs help… including myself… DBTE and Bittersweet Love be taking a tole on me emotionally…
my thoughts. I feel so emotionally drained I can't take any more let down.
2 0
On Bittersweet Love • Jul 31, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love
Currently on ep6 and I am so deep I don't get why it is rated so low. With how emotionally draining it is I am praying it has a good ending. Innocent Lu Xiao Fan has gone through enough.
12 7
On Payback • Jul 22, 2026
Title Payback
I am really enjoying Payback, think I gave up on revenge just like the series long time ago I just was to see him get over his trauma and actually fall in love with Director Arthur.
11 1
Replying to SideDishBahngChan • Jul 6, 2026
Title Deep In
From wht I've gathered from ep1, is the premise of this show that the production could not afford an Intimacy…
go be gay😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
0 0
Replying to SideDishBahngChan • Jul 6, 2026
Title Deep In
They both really cheating on their gfs in the name of "building chemistry" 🍿🍿🍿
in my head the girlfriends stopped existing long long long time ago.
3 0
On Deep In • Jul 6, 2026
Title Deep In
Episode ends and I get so angry. that's how much I am hooked. Wish each episode last two hours.
9 0
On Knot • Jul 3, 2026
Title Knot
Yessssssssssssss....finally it's here
2 0
On Deep In • Jul 3, 2026
Title Deep In
Am I the only one in love with both stories, I would watch the Doctor patient story happily if it was the main story.
21 3
Replying to Pokemon090 • Jun 4, 2026
Title Hidden Love
I become a Cdrama or kdrama fan because of hidden love. For me hidden love is the drama that i can watch multiple…
it is perfect the way it is. Nothing over the top just two people falling in love.
1 0
On Hidden Love • Jun 4, 2026
Title Hidden Love
Rewatching for my sixth time and I still feel clogged with tears watching the airport episode. I feel her pain like it's the first time. ooohhh how I love Hidden love so much. it will forever hold a special place in my heart.
5 0
On Daughter of Fortune • May 26, 2026
Title Daughter of Fortune
I love harem chaos, even if it goes on to a 200 episodes. I know I will watch it till the end.
2 0
On Absolute Value of Romance • May 18, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance
Dear Lord it's a fictional drama. some of you need to chill.it isn't like it's portraying a real-life story.
10 0
Replying to KatuRoses • May 14, 2026
Title The Gaze
I made the mistake of watching it after Double Helix. think it's the most boring bl I have watched this yr.
Does that matter......I don't find it exciting. that's it
2 0
On The Gaze • May 14, 2026
Title The Gaze
Maybe it wasn't the right move to watch this immediately after Double Helix. worst decision ever I have failed to like the storyline. where is the chemistry, the spice, the thrill. Need moreeeee
4 1
