News
On Where Your Eyes Linger • Oct 9, 2025
Title Where Your Eyes Linger
Time to rewatch.
2 0
On My Stubborn • Oct 9, 2025
Title My Stubborn
Watching till the end. The "storyline" has me coming back for more episode after episode. i will have to rewatch it alot just Incase I missed something.
5 1
Honglou Meng • Oct 9, 2025
Review My Stubborn
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 think I will fully read this review and laugh after I am done with the series. but yessssss this is very very very helpful
2 2
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Oct 7, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
Decided to watch one episode per day just to give myself time to fully digest everything.
1 0
Replying to ItsKDay • Oct 7, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
I tried watching the Orchestric on WeTv and it says the content is no longer available. Is anyone elae seeing…
it is available. that's where I am watching it
1 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I likeeeee, pray it stays this exciting till the end
5 0
On Love in the Moonlight • Sep 24, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight
Already set to go through all the emotions with them. I love
3 0
On Where Your Eyes Linger • Sep 16, 2025
Title Where Your Eyes Linger
Went through all kinds of emotions watching this......felt like I was falling in love alongside them. One of my all favorite all time bl.
4 0
On My Stand-In • Sep 16, 2025
Title My Stand-In
Finally finished The Stand in think I completed the 12episodes not because I loved the storyline, more like I loved the actors. It would have ended by episode 5 and I would be totally fine with it.
1 0
Replying to POFActory • Sep 15, 2025
Title Jewel in the Palace
just remembered it after many years, I was too young to follow the story, I need to watch it
I keep feeling like rewatching it lately. Think I will
4 0
On Secret Love • Sep 13, 2025
Title Secret Love
one of my favorite
0 0
On You Are My Destiny • Sep 13, 2025
Title You Are My Destiny
Listening to the ost sometimes really emotionally drains me. That's how much I loved it. Time to rewatch it before the year ends.
5 0
LaurieMcCurry • Sep 13, 2025
List Couples with the Best Chemistry
I have watched 10....I have so far finished only one. Hidden love.
2 1
On The Empress of China • Sep 13, 2025
Title The Empress of China
You just have to start it and the rest is history. very very beautiful drama
1 0
Replying to Baebaexin • Sep 13, 2025
Title The Empress of China
Anyone knows where I can find the Taiwan version of this series? For those who might wonder why I ask, the Chinese…
I wasn't aware there's a different version. Where you able to get it. where can I watch it??????
0 0
On Huang Xing • Sep 12, 2025
Person Huang Xing
currently at the top of my list. his facial expressions tell do much without him saying a word
4 0
Replying to beatrix0304 • Sep 12, 2025
Title Empress Ki
Wow, amazing drama.The only love triangle I ever enjoyed. 3 super interesting characters, each tortured by life…
I have rewatched it so many times. One of my favorite K-drama
3 0
bogglesthemind • Sep 12, 2025
Review Unknown
I keep going back to rewatch it over and over again. that's how much I loved it
1 0
