K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 1 day ago
On Ming Dynasty • Nov 9, 2025 Title Ming Dynasty Currently on ep2 and I doubt I will watch beyond that. 0 2
Replying to foolmeg • Nov 9, 2025 Title Dear X people just hate to see women in male-dominated fields ‼️ im rooting for her Guys only expect rom com kdramas. Dear x is something fresh. I love 6 0
On Dear X • Nov 7, 2025 Title Dear X I just watched 4 minutes of the first episode and I am so excited. I am literally giggling. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 6 0
On Stay with Me • Nov 6, 2025 Title Stay with Me think I should learn to stay away from comments and reviews if I have only watched less than 10episodes of anything. Now I am wondering how bad is the ending 7 0
On ABO Desire • Nov 5, 2025 Title ABO Desire Done rewatching it and it reminded me how pissed I am with the ending. We deserved better 12 0
Replying to GoogstarP • Nov 4, 2025 Title The Legend of Dugu Why did I wait so long to watch this? Too juicy....🤞🏾🤭🤭🤭🤭 currently on ep18 and I am wondering how it took me this long to come across it. 1 1
Replying to TianZiyu is real • Nov 3, 2025 Title ABO Desire I want to rewatch it too but i need some time 😭😭 I couldn't help myself. Finished reading a good book yesterday and I felt lost. Ep3 RightNow 🥰🥰🥰🥰 4 0
On ABO Desire • Nov 3, 2025 Title ABO Desire My first time rewatching it all and I can't stop smiling. Feels like the first time. 10 2
Replying to Vniverse • Nov 2, 2025 Title Dear X Reverse harem complex love Pentagon 1 woman 4 men. Something fresh 👀 Okay..... something exciting to look forward too this Nov. 3 1
On School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To • Nov 2, 2025 Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To There's something about Japanese bl that always excites me. I rewatch all the available episodes from the start whenever a new one is out. 18 4
Replying to mansi thakur • Nov 1, 2025 Title Boss & Me I binged it again, dont know why, still enjoyed it. Its such a good drama I have rewatched it this year. Need to set time aside soon 1 0
Replying to Ivy • Oct 31, 2025 Title Romantics Anonymous The cameos at the end are so random and feel like a setup for another season or a related work. It's such a weird… Seems like an introduction to a bl. 5 0
On Romantics Anonymous • Oct 31, 2025 Title Romantics Anonymous Loved the simplicity. Sometimes that's all one needs 10 0
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 30, 2025 Title Love in the Clouds the more I watch the more I find it all exciting. Almost gave up by the 2nd episode 8 6
Replying to your princess • Oct 27, 2025 Title Empresses in the Palace IT IS FOR SURVIVAL I have rewatched Empress of China so many times I never tire of it. Absolute masterpiece 3 1
On Flourished Peony • Oct 14, 2025 Title Flourished Peony I really love the opening and closing themes. 1 0
Replying to IM YourOnlyOne • Oct 13, 2025 Title Would You Marry Me? Those having second thoughts, don't. You know how it is in Kdramaland, there must always be annoying episodes.… 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 1 0
On Would You Marry Me? • Oct 13, 2025 Title Would You Marry Me? simple and beautiful..... exactly what I needed this week. 2 0
and beautiful..... exactly what I needed this week.