Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 18, 2021
Replying to Bluesunie • Jul 16, 2025
What were some of your fav iconic scenes besides the “iconic scenes”?Mine was in ep 5. She points the arrows…
The dynamite reveal made me laugh so hard I had to pause the drama to cough. Then I had to skip back and show my daughter the whole scene so she could laugh too. 😁
0 0
Replying to demons4ever • Jul 16, 2025
i loved her. i think she has the most chemistry with liu yunning of all the leads he played with. she is so beautiful…
She's brilliant, and the reason I started watching this drama. She chooses projects well, and doesn't tend to go for boring ordinary roles.

If you haven't already seen it, I recommend watching the series, "When We Write Love Story", which is not a drama, but a variety show based on writing dramas. She was so fun in that.
3 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 2, 2025
Wow, you pointed out some really great things. They both still have to grow but they also have to trust each other.…
"Poisonous amnesia" made me spit out my tea. 😂
1 0
Replying to Peachey Blossom • Jul 2, 2025
A Dream Within A Dream Full OST Video: https://youtu.be/jQMCZBtfWS8A Dream Within A Dream Full OST Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLaG0k-PXfncno8d971h4b7Ym02EBvsF-OSTs…
Thank you! You do a great job. Your YouTube channel is often the only. way I can find the titles of the songs I like from Chinese dramas, which means can find and buy the MP3s on Amazon Music or iTunes .😍 You have saved my sanity a few times.
1 1
Replying to mingyuswife • Jun 14, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul Spoiler
wait it's safe to assume sejin knows the one he's been with all this time was mirae right? He addressed her as…
That's what I assumed. He said "I like that name" when Mi Ji was introduced as Mi Rae at dinner, so I think that is just the latest variation which has stuck in his brain.
1 0
Replying to Ta_Da • Jun 8, 2025
finally no more confusion but the farmer guy thinks he’s talking to MiJi tho☹️
Yes, but he doesn't ever get her name right anyway, so... 🤷🏼‍♀️
8 1
Replying to Takyuubin • Jun 7, 2025
It's absolutely amazing how despite being the same actress, I still "see" they look different. The expressions…
The younger actress is great at this too. ❤️
1 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Jun 5, 2025
I also find it intriguing that Sejin keeps on saying the wrong name "Mi-ji" coz it's actually Mirae. Like idk…
I'm not sure if it was the writer's intention, but it will definitely make it less uncomfortable for the viewers later on if he does develop feelings for her. If the poor man falls for "Mi Ji" and has called her that for as long as he has known her, it might seem very weird when the real Mi Ji appears. If he has called her random names all along, adjusting to her name being Mi Rae will be easy.
0 0
Replying to pinktulips69 • May 31, 2025
I miss the blonde hair i want it back Blonde Boyoung you'll be missed 😭😭
Yes, except when she was blonde, I was completely distracted, imagining a drama where a blonde PBY and Lee Hong Ki play siblings. 😂 Blonde Mi Ji could easily be ANJELL Jeremy's sister. 😁
0 1
Replying to Alia • Apr 12, 2025
Title Reset
my first c dramas and it was really good, its a bit upsetting that i cant find more like this - please drop some…
Try "19th Floor".
0 0
Replying to Sophia • Mar 17, 2025
Is this drama this bad or is it another way underrated new cdrama
It's a fun little comedy drama, which is exactly what I was looking for, so I'm enjoying it. People looking for a cinematic masterpiece or a groundbreaking new script may be disappointed and rating it low.
6 0
Replying to IM YourOnlyOne • Mar 16, 2025
Title The Witch
She knew him since they were in school. She knew who requested the shed. She knew he kept looking at her. She…
People have not been concentrating!
1 0
Replying to JAMCOabc123 • Mar 11, 2025
Title The Witch
Ahhhhh!! That's me!! I submitted that new synopsis a few days ago, but gave up thinking they would use it. But…
Yay! Nice work. 😊
1 0
Replying to ninidolphin • Mar 10, 2025
Title The Witch
I think he planted a series of clues for MiJung to go and find him ... but how is this going to help their relationship?I…
I think the clues are for the detective friend and the female senior friend to find. The detective can investigate and the senior can talk to MiJung. It's remote-control investigating for ML. He'd be in even more danger if he tried to do it himself, but they can do it safely.
1 0
Replying to priyo000 • Mar 10, 2025
Title The Witch
trust me lee dong jin going to isekai
My daughter was watching over my shoulder and said, "oooh, next episode will be animated!" 😂
1 0
On The Witch • Mar 10, 2025
Title The Witch
That's a better synopsis! Well done to whoever wrote it.
11 2
Replying to SIAM • Mar 9, 2025
Title The Witch
Can someone recommend me something similar(Romance(must), Eccentric fmc(optional) )
You might also like The Atypical Family.
1 0
Replying to SIAM • Mar 9, 2025
Title The Witch
Can someone recommend me something similar(Romance(must), Eccentric fmc(optional) )
There is nothing quite similar, but if you want romance, slight supernatural, mysterious and eccentricity, I'd suggest:

Lost Romance
Doom at Your Service
Link: Eat, Kill, Love
Reset (less romance, but an amazing drama)
0 0