Celebrity
On Heart Signal Season 4 • Jun 7, 2023
Title Heart Signal Season 4
i'd love to know tenants' ig acc, especially my girl Ju Mi
6 0
On Unstoppable Marriage • Jan 23, 2023
Title Unstoppable Marriage
it's 2023 and still can't find where to watch 😢
2 0
Replying to Vina96 • Jan 21, 2023
Title Change Days Season 2
Any other shows with full of drama and toxicity? Lol
the popular exchange show, maybe? it is indeed full of drama and have some toxicity
0 0
Replying to Kim • Jan 10, 2023
Title Love Catcher in Bali
I don't understand the drama, I think the best outcome would be for a money catcher and a love catcher to match…
but they just met each other on the show and if one side has genuine feeling, they will feel so betrayed when their patner chose money over them. Like if all the emotions shown are fake, just to win money.
0 0
Replying to kyungsoosbae • Dec 26, 2022
Title The Fabulous
I think it was just 8 eps. There are still Halloween scenes in it so I guess they just waited a while before releasing…
oh yes! it's Netflix original drama so it makes sense now
0 0
Replying to kyungsoosbae • Dec 26, 2022
Title The Fabulous
I think it was just 8 eps. There are still Halloween scenes in it so I guess they just waited a while before releasing…
thank you. I first thought it will be regular 16 eps drama but it comes out to have only 8eps so i was surprised
0 2
On The Fabulous • Dec 25, 2022
Title The Fabulous
is this originally supposed to be 8 eps or some parts were cut off bc of itaewon tragedy?
0 4
Replying to Deenme • Nov 18, 2022
Title Weak Hero Class 1 Spoiler
I keep coming back to the comment section bc I have a lot to say. I don’t hate Beom Seok bc to some extent I…
in first few eps, i expected this to be Mc trio vs villains and i rlly liked thier friendship. i even expected they will a form a strong bond and share their family problems and heal together. But writer-nim is so cruel that he turned BS to a betrayer villain. I can't hope to see thier friendship again. ㅠㅠ
0 0
On EXchange Season 2 • Oct 22, 2022
Title EXchange Season 2
at this point, i rlly want every cast to be happy. i have moments that i liked or disliked some casts but now i can ubderstand thier own feeling and story. they deserve to be happy not just in the show but irl.
1 0
Replying to Riaaaaa • Oct 20, 2022
Title EXchange Season 2
At first i thought because he was added at last he want someone to be comfortable with so he choosed someone who…
me too. I wonder if it's rlly scripted. I can see that he picked HE at first sight cuz she is beautiful and elegant. But normally, ppl can be ambiguous with their own feeling at first. NE also likes TE at first talk but she confirms her feelings through multiple dates and also open to date with other ppl. But for HG, he has been HE noona all the time which is v sus to me.
1 0
Replying to nabran • Oct 19, 2022
Title EXchange Season 2
I've commented this before, but want to add another cast to the list (please don't bash me for saying this 🥹).…
i also noticed nayeon resembles sakura (Le Sserafim) plus miyeon (g-idle)
2 1
On EXchange Season 2 • Oct 18, 2022
Title EXchange Season 2
No hate to hyungyu so please don't cancel me 😅 I just can't understand how he fell in love so quickly. Maybe it's just his natural personality but for me he seems like a robot in interviews that I can't clearly see his emotions and his character here is too good to be true imo. Maybe bc he was added too late, we might not have a chance to learn his weak/bad side.
7 2
Replying to stanEXOforbetterLIFE • Oct 18, 2022
Title EXchange Season 2
Some knetz are making an essay regarding ep 18. This essat is totally make sense so i wanna share it here EP.…
may i know the source link? i want to try with papago translate.
1 0
Replying to kellyneedsdramas • Oct 12, 2022
Title Cheer Up
oh why? i am curious ur theory ^^
yea... we need more plot to guess the mystery. can't wait to see the next eps
0 1
Replying to kiyois back scrubber • Oct 12, 2022
Title Cheer Up
i get the feeling that glasses boy doesn't like haeyi for a reason other than her being picked for the stage.…
i think the glasses boy love chearing with his whole heart and when he knew haeyi joined the club and made into stage bc of money, he hates her. maybe he doesn't know sunho joined bc of haeyi, not bc of he likes it too
1 1
Replying to 10251671 • Oct 12, 2022
Title Cheer Up Spoiler
"repeat"........... at first i thought the glasses boy was the one messing up with the squad but now I'm starting…
oh why? i am curious ur theory ^^
1 4
Replying to Vicky • Oct 12, 2022
Title Cheer Up Spoiler
This is just my opinion. Even though I like the ml and enjoy the dynamics between ml and fl, I feel like the fl…
ML position is in front of the team so he can't see FL immediately meanwhile SML is side to FL and quite close so he can save her
0 0
Replying to Lemonxx • Oct 11, 2022
Title Cheer Up
What if she likes the second ML?Because she asked the second ML’s friend about him or? I guess
i think it's bc they are trying to utilise 2nd ML's popularity to recover Teyia so she makes sure 2nd ML doesn't drop out
0 1
Replying to FREE SPIRIT • Oct 11, 2022
Title Cheer Up
Lol I only noticed now that cho hee is in main cast that means she may have feelings for Jung woo but couldn't…
oh my! u have a good point! Till now, she is so chill
0 0
Replying to OppaHasLongLegs • Oct 10, 2022
Person Kang Hoon
damn he is so hot/cute in little women . especially in ep 12
that final ep scene 😭😭
3 0
