Celebrity
Replying to Nevermind • Jul 2, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2 Spoiler
At this point it can go so many ways, break up with Babi but reconcile later, go back to Woong, SoonRok finally…
i think it's too late for soon rok to appear and i remember in s1 the cells showed that yumi did marry a guy which is not woong so go back to woong or end up alone options r not possible. i did root for babi but seeing him shaken i hav no words 😢 idk i am happy uf yumi is happy. team yumi too
1 0
Replying to kellyneedsdramas • Jun 26, 2022
Title Why Her?
I am also team GC as FL's love interest. but my poor guy CYS, i hope he won't become a villian. Take over TK law…
right... i also foresee that 😓
0 0
Replying to kellyneedsdramas • Jun 26, 2022
Title Why Her? Spoiler
i don't think it is the actual flash drive, plot twist.
i think so... water the plant must be a code word for a big plot later. And the two usbs aren't the same. Wish i can cmt here with pics. The real one is black and labelled with 2019 and the one CTG now has is metallic color with no label.
0 1
Replying to kellyneedsdramas • Jun 26, 2022
Title Why Her?
i don't think it is the actual flash drive, plot twist.
bc her lawyer also thought it is real
0 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Jun 26, 2022
Title Why Her?
Isn't a bit stupid that she would hid the most important thing the flash drive she obtained to bargain with in…
i don't think it is the actual flash drive, plot twist.
2 5
Replying to bingewatcher86 • Jun 26, 2022
Title Why Her?
why are people talking about Vincenzo💀
i can only recall that the SP guy is in vincenzo too
0 0
Replying to Luffy • Jun 26, 2022
Title Why Her? Spoiler
So the second half will have us looking forward to many things.1. Park Soo Young's case 2. Gong Chan's case 3.…
i wish no. 5 won't happen but yeah it has possibility ㅠㅠ
0 1
Replying to Ms2deep4u • Jun 26, 2022
Title Why Her? Spoiler
Halfway through the drama…I’m still highly invested and I am still team GC. Everyone thinks CYS should have…
I am also team GC as FL's love interest. but my poor guy CYS, i hope he won't become a villian. Take over TK law firm and become a good CEO instead.
1 2
Replying to Rom football • Jun 26, 2022
Title Why Her? Spoiler
✓ Eunsoo is mostly likely going to be gong chan step sister.(Latest theory all goes towards 10 years past)✓…
and how do u think why SP guy and law school director keep visiting eunsoo? if eunsoo was gong chen's step sister, who do u think the actual culprit is?
1 1
Replying to dramadiary2 • Jun 26, 2022
Title Why Her?
Here I'm shipping the female lead with Mr. Yoon, the SP guy🥺
not to the extent of shipping for me but i rlly want SP guy to be a good person, not becoming a villian at all
1 0
Replying to Summer • Jun 26, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
Silly question but Why is the planet called H2? lol
i also wonder
1 0
Replying to kellyneedsdramas • Jun 25, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2 Spoiler
i can accept the weaknesses but not a cheater like in the webtoon plz 😭😭
not like real cheating but he did sway his mind on another girl but i think drama babi is different from webtoon one so far
1 1
Replying to Dennine • Jun 25, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2 Spoiler
I feel like there is gonna be something really off with Babi, they've shown him to be too perfect, like where's…
i can accept the weaknesses but not a cheater like in the webtoon plz 😭😭
3 5
Replying to Chibi • Jun 25, 2022
Title Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1
The story for SG finished off in part 1. Part II is just to bring in more money, has nothing to do with the original…
i think ep 7 to 12 is gonna released today or am i wrong?
0 1
Replying to Tiara • Jun 20, 2022
Title The Forbidden Marriage
Actor Hong Si Young is cominggggg
looking for giriboy's fan in the cmt section and see u ^^
0 0
On Park Jin Young • Jun 18, 2022
Person Park Jin Young
team babi 💛
7 0
Replying to Forhad Ahmed Niloy • Jun 17, 2022
Title Kiss Sixth Sense Spoiler
I'm seriously fed up with so many characters.What's wrong with the doctor? He's a professor, So I'm guessing he…
I somehow dislike FL character too. I know it's traumatising to see that she is not involved in her loved ones' future. But she ran away too much being afraid of suffering. But she suffered anyway. I think she should sit down and have conversation not to cause misunderstandings.I also want FL to be happy and feel safe. I hope to see character developments in further episodes. Despite of not much liking the characters, I enjoy the drama. Also love actress SJH. She is so gorgeous in all outfits 💛
0 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Apr 4, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
As the author hinted in the earlier episodes that beak-do won't end up together, I have expected this type of ending (it still hurts tho). But what more hurt is that their friend squad doesn't seem in touch in this 2022 timeline. I'm in now 20 and thinking about being separated from friends in the future makes me sad :')
3 0
Replying to pleasedont • Feb 27, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One Spoiler
please make this a spoiler, don't ruin it for everyone
I think she will win the gold medal
2 0
Replying to kellyneedsdramas • Feb 22, 2022
Title High School Rapper Season 4
My fav is Kim Dahyeon too. I miss him so badly. Hope he's debuting soon.
Right... I also check his socials and begging for updates. ㅜㅜ Maybe he's focusing on study as well as practicing rap. Let's wait for his debut and support the best to this amazing talented person.
1 1
