Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: YGN • MM
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 2, 2019
On High School Rapper Season 4 • Feb 21, 2022
This is my most fav music suvival show season ever. I mean this season is rather abt friendship, chemistry and warmth rather than suvival. Although, ofc, i have picks and biases, i feel so proud for everyone and i won't blame whoever gets the winner. Some stages are youthful, fresh and cute which describe "highschool rapper" the best, while some stages are so lit and cool that i got chilled. These kids are so talented and i am excited for future khh scene with these kids.

The only bad thing about this season is evil editing. Min Jae doesn't deserve this. :(
3 0
Replying to hope • Feb 21, 2022
Late but this was a good watch. A lot of very good good rappers. My fave was Kim Dahyeon. It was a good season.Crazy…
My fav is Kim Dahyeon too. I miss him so badly. Hope he's debuting soon.
1 3
Replying to ABC • Feb 12, 2022
CANT THEY JUST DO DRAMAS LIKE COVID DIDNT EXIST. WHY THEY HAVE TO INVOLVE IT, THE MASKS AND ALL.. ?!
Why? I am juz curious.
1 2
Replying to Nathan • Jan 24, 2022
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls Spoiler
The shaman was the one who spread the rumor and prophesized he was indeed cursed. So Hwal believed what she said…
That selfish Eul Tae -.- Since hwal and ET exchanged each other's soul, Hwal family is in fact ET fate. So, basically he's killing his own family. No wonder he killed his brother 1000yrs ago because of jealousy
2 0
On Bulgasal: Immortal Souls • Jan 23, 2022
I have been researching Bulgasal theories and found the one which has a high possibility. That means, ofc, i can guess the end. Don't know i should cry or laugh :')
0 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Dec 27, 2021
Nam Do Yoon, oh my god this kiddo can make a hurtful scene into funny one 🤣🤣🤣
He lowers my blood pressure thankfully 😂😂
2 0
Replying to tenenenen10 • Dec 24, 2021
Title School 2021 Spoiler
sending hugs for my Seo Young! ~ i hope Young Joo realize that he likes you too.. abt Ho Sung and Eun Bi 's story,…
for 2nd statement, could she be Jiwon's sister? her character is almost useless till now?
3 1
Replying to kellyneedsdramas • Dec 15, 2021
Title Love Catcher in Seoul Spoiler
No one replies to me :') so I'm gonna drop mine first. This is juz one person opinion and don't take it seriously…
Oh u can talk abt girls too. I'm curious... I feel not sure with my thoughts on girls. But i guess Yeomin is sus 🧐
0 0
Replying to Hina • Dec 14, 2021
Title Love Catcher in Seoul Spoiler
For me I think jimin is money aswell the way he behaves seems to have a motive behind it idk but he seems behavior…
Oh then we have same opinions! Let's see how it will go. And i hope suwon isn't money. ㅜㅜ
1 0
Replying to whykay91 • Dec 14, 2021
Title School 2021 Spoiler
We are only on episode 6. There is a bit of a triangle; I say "a bit" because I don't think it will get very far.…
i would say it's a love square
0 2
Replying to kellyneedsdramas • Dec 14, 2021
Title Love Catcher in Seoul Spoiler
can you guys reply to me with your thoughts on who is/are most likely to be a money catcher and why? i'm curious^^
No one replies to me :') so I'm gonna drop mine first. This is juz one person opinion and don't take it seriously guys^^ (this is after episode 4) Jungwoo - He is a revealed money catcher and i don't dislike him. He doesn't want to be seen as a CEO when finding love so he hide his identity and it makes sense. I wish he changes to love at the end. Jimin - He is the most likely a money catcher imo tho he might be a nice person irl. He mentioned that he happened to aviod haneul cuz he think she is the maknae which sounds like 'I'm a money catcher but i must not hurt the girl with much age gap at least" rather than his ideal type for love. And he gives me money catcher energy idk. Suwon - That suwon guy is unpredictable -.- he could be a foolish love catcher who says the opposite of what's in his mind and hurts the partner and himself or he could be a money catcher who is using the push-pull tatic very well and become chanwoo 2.0. (His visual and styling suit my type and i have love-hate feeling on him. Ugh...he is too dangerous for me ㅜㅜ) Jaehyung - This rich dude, i first thought he is definitely a money chatcher who comes with a concept of "i don't need money. I'm rich". But if Suwon is money he could be love because 4 out of 5 guys couldn't be money (or at least i wish mnet don't do that). But no matter what his identity is, he comes here to promote himself and his business i think. And he could probably be eliminated next round since no girls seem to attach to him at all. Wonjae - Although i have doubts at some points, i think he is most propably a love catcher. (I'm still traumatised by s2 and have trust issues now -.-) I want to ship him with Dana. They were so cute together in ep4. And i cracked up whenever he do prank lmao. I'm still processing for girl members. My thoughts now are still too vague to share here. I wonder you guys' opinions first.
2 3
Replying to Gummy • Dec 7, 2021
Title Shadow Beauty Spoiler
I thought he had a dark side but after today's episode I have my doubts and I think it was all a misunderstanding.I…
Exactly. I'm confusing whether it's juz a misunderstanding or he is actually a pervert haha (hope he isn't)
0 0
vishnu menon • Nov 18, 2021
Review Melancholia
Wtf dude? There's no love line before time slip. No pedophilia or cheating involved.
10 1
Replying to G63amd • Nov 17, 2021
Bro i mean that's so stupid how can people not find out that she is a girl not a boy. I mean you can easily find…
Since "to the beautiful you" where Sulli dressed up like a boy, i knew we have to ignore tha fact of 'being obvious' to enjoy the show. I find it interesting for watching cross-dressed plot so i don't mind it at all. There're lots of ppl like me and that's why these dramas' ratings are good.
3 1
Replying to karayili • Sep 12, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
I don't think it'll ruin it. I think they're both mature enough to not let it get between them. This is quite…
I rlly hope so but in temperature of love, love triangle ruins the bromance -.-
1 0
On Show Me the Money Season 10 • Jul 28, 2021
I am waiting giriboy to appear in the prod line-up but if not it's okay, he also should take rest. Nevertheless, I'm exciting for this show. Love all the announced prods and excited for other prod and contestants too.
0 0