Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: YGN • MM
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 2, 2019
Replying to FC Chelsea • Jul 11, 2021
Title The Devil Judge Spoiler
At the end of episode 1, we can see a scene that Ji Sung and Jin Young standing in a church with fire surrounding,…
I juz finished ep 1 and felt the same
0 1
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Apr 4, 2021
Title Vincenzo
the writer is pushing them closer given the circumstances atm they can't really have a relationship but the feelings…
OMG! You even named your MDL acc darling x sweetie. And the profile too. This ship has sailed!
2 1
Replying to pinkdrink • Mar 18, 2021
Title Sisyphus: The Myth Spoiler
Seo hae represents Sisyphus. She has been going trying to save Tae sul for all of time. She's stuck in this time…
Oh this makes total sense. I now understand well. Thank youuu. From what I googled, Sisyphus is punished for his sins and I focused on that fact so I was thinking weather Sisyphus represent han tae sul. Like he must be punished somehow for inventing uploader (which is beyond he should do) but that makes any sense ?.
2 3
Replying to sweetice_tea • Mar 8, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Omg I just rewatched ep 5 and Cha Young sang Zico “Any Song” no wonder it sounded so familiar. “Why the…
Really? I think i missed it. From what scene dobu remember?
1 1
Replying to i heart lusi • Feb 28, 2021
whos the butterfly tattoo lady? In what ep can i see her? I also think its BRN and the killers could be JSK, CSJ…
The butterfly tattoo lady is the real mom of the twin introduced (in a photo) in S1. Btw, I am feeling that han ji ah will play the twin's real mom role.
0 0
Replying to icesea • Jan 21, 2021
Title Run On
"Only I can make myself feel better because they're my feelings" "I value myself more than anyone" Can I just…
Right... I'm completely fall in love with oh min ju character .
0 0
Replying to eevee • Nov 28, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol Spoiler
Literally I posted a comment on YouTube ... THE DAY BEFORE THE LAST EP. CAME OUT, if the writers half ass this…
Please put a spoiler tag.

IKR! Maybe the writer wants to surprises us at the ending but she even forgot the character she wrote. We know Jun who is traumatised by his best friend's death won't ever fake his own death to the loved ones. And how could his mom still silent when rara ask her if he is dead like it is really true!? I really like this drama but the ending was poorly executed.
3 3
Replying to kellyneedsdramas • Nov 27, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol Spoiler
I am also thinking the same way. I like your username btw xD
Yeah.... I don't satisfy the ending either. We know Jun who got traumatised by his best friend's dead won't ever fake his own to the loved ones for 5 years. The drama would be better with sad ending.
0 1
Replying to Amaterasu • Nov 26, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol Spoiler
His mom told Rara so because at that time Jun's condition was very bad, thought he would not make it. But, it…
I dropped CLOY just before the last two episodes because I was spoiled what happened to the second male lead. I've heard that the keywords related to CLOY (including the writer's name) got searched the most on Naver after final episode. Even here, Mydramalist, many international fans are arguing about the ending so I bet this drama will be trending in Korea. Maybe this is what the writer wants? It sucks!
0 1
Replying to LR_ • Nov 26, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol Spoiler
I'm not pleased with the last 5minutes of the whole seriesㅠㅠ
IKR. It's totally ridiculous. Rather than this, I'd prefer to have a sad ending. Or at least, his mom shouldn't come to Rara wearing black and telling her he could no longer come here. Even when Rara asked 'is Jun dead?', she remains silent as it's true. Even though his condition is seriously bad and hopeless, how the heck a mother could behave as if her son is already died?
1 0
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • Nov 26, 2020
Here's my theory on why the cliché sick plot was suddenly bought up;maybe it's for the parents approval, since…
I am also thinking the same way. I like your username btw xD
1 3
On Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol • Nov 26, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol Spoiler
I always see this drama is promoted as a healing drama. How could this have a tragic end? No way. In spite of the preview of final episode, I still believe it will have a happy satisfying ending.
5 3
Replying to kellyneedsdramas • Nov 26, 2020
Why do u think like that?
Yea, i am also aware of that. Normally every good drama make good use of every side character, so i also expect to see his own plot in the future but i never imagined as a murderer. Your theory is interesting. Still, I do not think he is bold enough to kill a person, pretend nothing happened and continue to bully another girl, Bae Rona. But, everything is possible in dramas so we'll see.
1 0
Replying to dokmi • Nov 25, 2020
im going to make a wild, dramatic guess that Lee Min Hyuk was the one who pushed Min Seol Ah off from the balcony
Why do u think like that?
0 4