Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: YGN • MM
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 2, 2019
On Start-Up • Nov 1, 2020
Title Start-Up
Who do you think the guy from the ep 6 epilogue??
0 6
On Start-Up • Oct 24, 2020
Title Start-Up Spoiler
When Nam Do San said he wants to eat fried chicken and he needs 128GB USB, GAME OVER. He's my type!!! what a nerd ? ❣
17 0
Replying to Izyda • Oct 22, 2020
Now I am 99 percent convinced that Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol is doctor Cha Eun Seok.
Have u watched ep 6?
1 1
Replying to dongan • Oct 12, 2020
Title Missing: The Other Side Spoiler
I made the same questions... I was so confused about the little girl and the two of them being able to see her.…
I think there are also other villages/places where those dead ppl live and maybe that village/place where hyun ji lived has entrance to the real world for a while. AND YEP I WANT SEASON 2 TOO
2 1
Replying to Genie • Sep 26, 2020
Title The School Nurse Files Spoiler
Spoiler for last EP ....I'm honestly kinda disappointed in female lead for leaving him in the basement after he'd…
Yes me too. If i were him, i won't ever hold her hand to save her at the end
1 1
Replying to kellyneedsdramas • Sep 14, 2020
Title Temperature of Love Spoiler
The series has a slow pace but the romance isn't clingy. I adore how the lead couple love/treat/value each other.…
Thanks to u, I finished it and yep i don't regret it. It showed realistic struggles between the couple and how they solved it. I love the ending too. Again, thank u for suggesting me to continue it.
2 1
Replying to kellyneedsdramas • Aug 16, 2020
Title Temperature of Love Spoiler
I finished 12 episodes out of 20 and have a huge confusion whether i should drop it or not. I have a spoiler question…
The series has a slow pace but the romance isn't clingy. I adore how the lead couple love/treat/value each other. Although i don't like thier characters that much, as i said i love their relationship and that's the only reason i am watching till now. But now, i feel something fishy that becuz of jung woo, the lead couple will be broken up somehow. But i swear this kind of drama would have a happy ending. My problem is that I'll get a big regret for not dropping the drama here if the FL will cheat/ change her mind or the ML juz give up on her in the middle and then the writer make them (the lead couple) back together in the end. So, someone please tell me whether the lead couple breaks up or not in the middle. I juz want this drama to show that nth can shake their relationship up.
0 5
On Temperature of Love • Aug 16, 2020
I finished 12 episodes out of 20 and have a huge confusion whether i should drop it or not. I have a spoiler question and pls let me know it before i continue the series.
0 7