Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 4, 2025
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 7, 2020
On The Blood of Youth • Dec 31, 2022
I have a question that has bothered me for a long time. Do these actors cut off their hair to act dramas that require them bald?
1 6
Replying to FairyGodVillain • Sep 21, 2022
Title About Youth
I know! I had to pause in between episodes to rein in my emotions.🥹
I swear I will go back to this very often. Especially when I need a dose of some feel good hormones.
0 0
On About Youth • Sep 20, 2022
Title About Youth
Too much cuteness . I binged this from ep 1 and my jaw is still hurting from too much grinning. I grinned for 3 hours straight :)
9 2
Replying to Pincolino • Jul 3, 2022
How can I possibly explain it to you when Ji Woo the man himself said: "Who cares? I don't remember."Truer words…
I think you have summed up most of my questions. I think the message the writer was trying to pass didn't come out very clearly. Or maybe I am the one who wallowed in sadness and forgot to pay attention to the details.
0 0
Replying to Angry bird • Jul 3, 2022
JW was overwhelmed by SJ's love. he never expected it that someone can truly love him.After his parents passed…
Thanks so much. This explains much more than I expected.
0 0
Replying to Pincolino • Jul 3, 2022
How can I possibly explain it to you when Ji Woo the man himself said: "Who cares? I don't remember."Truer words…
I have never cried over a breakup in my life (not even my own multiple breakups) but I cried watching SJ wallow in despair.

But then I don't even get a proper explanation? REALLLLLYYYY!

I feel damaged.
3 2
On Check Out • Jul 3, 2022
Title Check Out
Wow! How can there be so many wrong things in just one show?

Why Am I still watching this nonsense?
8 2
On Check Out • Jun 26, 2022
Title Check Out
This show represents everything that is wrong with society. The level of audacity is just on another level.🤦‍♀️Dropped
4 1
On Check Out • Jun 19, 2022
Title Check Out
Yawwwwn! Wake me up when something interesting happens.
8 0