News
Replying to Kimberly • Jan 3, 2026
List Spot: Someone Finding Something or Someone (2026) Spoiler
wuliang
Feng ren finding out that po xiao is not blind
0 0
MDL Watch Challenge 2026 • Jan 3, 2026
List Spot: Someone Finding Something or Someone (2026)
wuliang
0 1
MDL Watch Challenge 2026 • Jan 3, 2026
List Spot: Someone Spitting Out Blood (2026)
Wulian (14:20)
0 0
MDL Watch Challenge 2026 • Jan 2, 2026
List Spot: A Character Dreaming (2026)
idol I - first scene ep 1
0 0
MDL Watch Challenge 2026 • Jan 2, 2026
List Spot: Gem Earrings (2026)
New life begins, ep 12, 25:50. You can't see really close up, but a maid mentioned that one of the nannys is wearing jade earringgs
0 0
MDL Watch Challenge 2026 • Jan 2, 2026
List Spot: Main Character Looking at/Mentioning the Moon (2026)
Your fingertips - minute 9:53 "I also like the moon."
0 0
On No Mercy • Oct 16, 2025
Title No Mercy
i was so excited for this drama and was left incredibly disappointed🥲
3 0
On No Mercy • Oct 4, 2025
Title No Mercy
i am on the edge qith this drama. KJH is not a good actor and the portrayal of his character is all over the place, the episodes are way to fast and we dont have time to get to know the characters I wish there were more episodes to explore everyone and their reason. Also the production looks pretty cheap.. but at the same time i love LJY acting, also her chemistry with the villian is crazy good. I will finish the drama but i hoped for ao much more🥲
1 0
On Nine Puzzles • Jun 15, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
I really really enjoyed it. The directing and writing was incredible. If it only was a bit longer and we had more time to follow the characters it kinda felt rushed at a few points
1 0
On The Seven Relics of Ill Omen • Jun 12, 2025
Title The Seven Relics of Ill Omen
the last two episodes were really good. I think this were one were not much was cut out. It was coherent and intense. I hope tje next episodes keep tjis up
4 0
Replying to SandraNoLie • Jun 11, 2025
Title The Seven Relics of Ill Omen
It wasnt so so bad come on. Its entertaining and thats matter the most. 💥
The cgi could be worse and yes it's entertaining but I can't focus on dramas that well when the director is doing a bad job shooting it TT
1 1
On The Seven Relics of Ill Omen • Jun 11, 2025
Title The Seven Relics of Ill Omen
I still enjoy the series very much but the cgi is extremly choppy and while I might excuse this the director just does not know how to film action scenes
1 3
Replying to shadow_ of _life • Jun 10, 2025
Title The Seven Relics of Ill Omen
I hope they focus on the mystery and horror part than crushes and romance . I like the chemistry b/w the leads…
fr I am already annoyed that we got insta love and so much focus on the romance. Especially in action dramas I need slow burns because I just can't believe you would risk you life for someone you barley know
4 1
Replying to DarkPrincess333 • Jun 1, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
So I think Ho Su knows she is Mi Ji. When he was talking about "it" not being Mi Ji´s fault, he was trying to…
same the mom is pissing me of so badly. Like her daughter was doing horrible and she just beat her up. I have slight hope that Mirae has some development because right now she is pissing me off as well
2 0
Replying to liv_d • Jun 1, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
ig it's too early for us to speak about mirae yet. all we have seen upto now about mirae is how miji sees her.…
getting treated bad doesnt give her a right to treat other people bad. She holds in infront of everyone but treats her sister terrible that trys her best to make her life better
2 1
Replying to Khadeja Akter • Jun 1, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul Spoiler
Because the drama is from Mi ji's perspective, you are only seeing her. Mi Rae had her own struggle. A 30 years…
her mum beat her up because she was too depressed. Her sister (mirae) said terrible words because miji didn't immediately agree to do what Mirae wanted. Mirae demanded her to come. I will not sympathize with them if they treat miji terrible. The drama has not only on perspective its capturing everyones lifes with the main focus of miji
5 3
Replying to dai5y • Jun 1, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
She may not be as immediately likeable as Miji, but I like her characterization. Let's be real, someone like Mirae…
might have come off as wrong. I dont like the idea that you have to give back just because they are her family (she already does with paying the fees) but she cant go around blaming someone else for something she never has done just because she is doing it now for like what two weeks? Her Character might be realistic but i don't like mc that are just blaming other people for their hardship when none of them is at fault. Like miji had a mother that only looked at her when she was doing well, hit her MULTIPLE times when she wasn't doing how her mum wanted her to be and she is not going aroung blaming anyone even though she has ALOT of reasons. Like she was doing terrible and seemingly no one was checking on her, the only thing her mum did was beating her up
3 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 1, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
omg i hate Mirae... like she is balming everyone else for everything. Oh you can't come back this one day I gave you, so you must not care about grandma. Its not like she ever visited herself made and effort caring for the two of them, even though she was always the favorite of the mom and then she has the guts to get angry at her sister who is actively trying to make her life better. Its not often that we have such an insufferable protagonist we are supposed to care about
5 11
Replying to JojoLiRi • Mar 9, 2025
Title The First Frost
Just finished ep 4. is it just me or is anyone else finding this boring? I had high expectations because of Hidden…
I am at episode 28 and its still EXTREMLY slow but the chemistry of the main characters make up for it
1 0
On My Dearest Nemesis • Mar 4, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
I really dislike how the male lead treats the female lead. He never thinks about her perspective and always takes a step back then pushes her into whatever direction he likes, then takes a step back again and over and over again. Its getting frustrating
3 0
