Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 18, 2025
  • Awards Received: Emotional Bandage1
Replying to Apodyopsis • Jan 28, 2026
Love your review and esp summary of what we know so far! Looking forward to your review by the end of the show~I'm…
Thank you so much ^_^
I'm glad that the people who have read the novel say that they've adapted the novel well in the series :)
21 0
On Peach Lover • Jan 28, 2026
Title Peach Lover
Okay, actually this is like My stubborn: no plot but many hot scenes 🤣 but here we have the nc scenes in a more romantic and very sensual way which i really like and there is no toxic character (yet) like Sorn 😅
7 3
Replying to Flipping Coins • Jan 27, 2026
Earlier, I was wondering why I didn't see your comment. I always like to read your views on the series. Glad I…
Yeah, the waiting is way too long 🙈
18 0
Replying to Flipping Coins • Jan 26, 2026
Earlier, I was wondering why I didn't see your comment. I always like to read your views on the series. Glad I…
Thank you so much 🥰 I'm always happy when I reach other fans with my comments 🥰 and I promise I will write the next reviews faster. Normally, I watch the episode one time for my own entertainment, make some notes afterwards and then I rewatch the episode again and take some proper notes, because I'm often too hyped up after the first watching that I didn't get all the hints and details at first glance.

Yes, I really like Jades straightforwardness. Even if he seems a little bit naive sometimes but well... if he really is a virgin this might be a good explanation 😉

And you could complain that Kamin doesn't tell Jade his true feelings in such a straight way like Jade but he says it and behaves in another way. Like you said, they have their own love language and next episode we will get the confession "in words" 😍
23 2
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • Jan 25, 2026
It's not confirmed that it's Jays Baby. It could have been even Champs or Tars baby... or perhaps also Times.…
Hahaha i can relate 😃 i was so shocked too in this scene 🙈
11 0
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • Jan 25, 2026
On top of that it was the dare letter. Normally there are only written two names on the dare letter and the truth…
Yes, it's illogical. I think she is still alive and staged it somehow 🤔
0 0
Replying to Bo_Paw • Jan 25, 2026
Shouldn't they know from the post-mortem that Puifai got an abortion? Also they are being too lenient to Jay.
The abortion might be over a year ago
7 0
Replying to Serenity210 • Jan 25, 2026
Now that polite Jay has turned out to be just like his so-called friends, things are looking up. With Pufai's…
On top of that it was the dare letter. Normally there are only written two names on the dare letter and the truth letter has the long text...
4 2
Replying to Monnie • Jan 25, 2026
I would have fired khamin and jade by now ,Wtf they are doing bro ,all the friends are almost dead 😭and all…
Well... they are humans and have a private life too 😅
18 0
Replying to 2 apples • Jan 25, 2026
never thought jaypuifai had ever been a thing. they even made a baby from their one night stand on top of that!…
It's not confirmed that it's Jays Baby. It could have been even Champs or Tars baby... or perhaps also Times. Perhaps he has slept with her too and recorded it
11 2
On Dare You to Death • Jan 25, 2026
Title Dare You to Death Spoiler
Finally here I am to write down my thoughts about ep 5. I'm sorry, I was so busy with work 🙈 But here we go. We are already halfway through and it's getting more intense!

What I liked 💜
- I really appreciate that Jade is so straightforward with his feelings and doesn't hesitate to articulate them! He asks Kamin several times about their relationship and didn't hide his feelings. Finally we don't get the endless "misunderstanding-trope"
- furthermore I like that they still consider the superior - subordinate - theme, even if it's more like a tease than a real excuse from Kamin now because you can truely see now that Kamin really likes Jade and has feelings for him too.
- Our ABCD (AouBoomChenDunk) gang from Hidden Agenda is finally back 😍 I'm really looking forward to the four of them in the next episodes 💜
- the kiss right at the beginning of the episode was quite unexpected but really sweet 🥰 at first I was a little confused because it felt like it happened right out of nowhere but after rewatching the last scenes of ep 4 again it makes sense! Kamin was really worried about Jade, so has lived an emotional rollercoaste4 throughout the last hours and now he is relieved that his dear Jade is okay and can even joke around again. I think his bottled up emotions just came up and ended in this sweet little kiss 💜💋
- and again this whole "I'm worried"- theme again which I've already liked in ep 4. Sometimes an "I'm worried about you" says more than an " I love you" 💜
- i liked the "drama queen" line 😆 it just fits 🤭
- i really love the scenes where Jade and Kamin are looking in each others eyes 😍😍 for Example right after the kiss or in the wild hunt. Their looks are full of desire and love 🥰 and the director seems to love them too because there are so many eye-looking-scenes in each episode 😆
- Kamin knows how to light up Jades mood after the fight with Jay 😃
- finally Kamins jealous-era starts 🤭 after Nikolai has mentioned Yu, Kamin got so jealous he just signed the contract with Jade to move in 😆 and later in the bedroom and in the wild hunt he tried so hard not to seem jealous but you could read his emotions like in an open book 😆 I'm looking forward to more jealous moments next episode. Will we get possessive Dunk? 😁
- I like that we get all the flirty scenes in the most improper moments 🤣 it's somehow like a running gag now 😃
- and we got the confirmation in the last scene that Jade is really a virgin! Or does he only say it to seduce Kamin? 🤔

Favorite scene 🥰
The towelbath
- actually a towel bath is one of the clichee-scenes in a BL series but if I remember right this was the first towelbath of JoongDunk (correct me if I'm wrong. In SIMM Kluen was ill but Dao only brought some congee 🤔)
- it was one of the hottest towel baths I've seen 🔥 Joongs body i in top form 🥵 that was the first moment in my life I wished to be a towel 🤣
- here again we had lots of looks and eye-contact and all the little smiles and smirks 😊 especially Kamin smiled so cutely 🥰
- Jade asks about their relationship and confessed his feelings
- the superior-subordinate-theme
- Jays knowing smile when he returns was the cherry on the top 😆 and his little tease about Jades smile after recieving the signed contract

Place for improvemt ☝🏻
- the story begins to get really messy. The series wants too much in only 10 episodes. We have:
1. The dytd murder cases
2. The backstory of all the avengers shady past
3. A big drug case
4. Ilegal boxing gambling
5. The love story
- I don't like that Jade looked perfectly fine on the way to the ER. There were no scratches, no dirt, no wounds... nothing. They could have at least put on some bruises or dirt...
- sometimes the editing was bad again. The switch between some scenes were abrupt
- well... you don't have to focus on logical crime investigation. Why did they go into the wild hunt without a backup plan or at least have some weapons with them. And shouldn't they talk about the case with the other investigation team on before? 😅

The murder case 🔪
- is Jay really the father of Puifais baby?
- where did Kamin get the photos of Cherreen and Champ from? We saw the USB Stick of Tonkla but Tonkla didn't know the photos, so on the Stick were only the video of the car accident
- Champ said that only him, Puifai And Cherreen wanted to be friends with Tonkla. But what about the other kids in the group?
- when they search Puifais room they only find the Dare Letter, but what happened with the truth letter? Didn't she get one?
And normally on the Dare letter are written only two names and you have to choose.
But here it's written: " why suffer alone, try diying and you'll see their true colors. wether truth or dare they'll all have to die". So first of all she has only to TRY to die and all the others HAVE TO die? 🤔
- we have a new mask again
- about the boxing-scene: i think Lee and Yu will save JadeKamin. Kamin gave them the in ears so they could hear what is happening

Summary of the evidences 🔍
- Puifai is together with Champ
- Tar r*ped Puifai
- Tar took drugs and r*aped many girls and took photos and videos of them
- Jay had an ons with Puifai
- puifai should commit suicide
- Puifai was pregnant (from Champ? Jay? Tar?)
- Bell helped Puifai with the abortion
- Bell threw acid on another girl and Jay and Time (?) Were sitting in the car and had witnessed the incident
- champ had two girls at the same time (Puifai officially and Cherreen in secret)
- Champs father is a high ranked politician with lots of power
- Tonkla likes Cherreen
- Tonkla knocked someone down with the stolen car from the garage
- Champ helped Tonkla to get rid of the dead body
- Cherreen likes Champ but not Tonkla
- Times father is a cop
- Time sells secretly filmed sex videos of himself and his "victims" and Tonkla said that even his friends are involved so someone in the friend group might have slept with Time too (Puifai again?)
➡️
Already dead ❌
Puifai
Tar
Bell
Tonkla

Still alive ✅
Champ
Cherreen
Jay
Time

Open questions ❓
- we still don't know why Jade lives alone with his brother
- did something happen in the past which bothered the relationship between the brothers? Jay said that he couldn't talk to Jade like he used to anymore
- what has really happened with the drug case in the USA? In the talk between Nikolai and Kamin they said that this case shouldn't end up like it happened before.
- who is Times father? It's a cop so perhaps we know him already
- what exactly are Lee and Yu doing there in the floor? The guys before weren't seen there anymore so they didn't arrest them... and there was a condom on the ground... perhaps they are even bigger love birds than JadeKamin 🤭🤭🤭

Nice to know 😮
- Puifais mom was played by Pahns real mom
- JoongDunk didn't know that AouBoom are the 2nd couple. They were surprised at the set
- it's the first time I've seen Dunk getting shy in a reaction to their kissing scenes 🤭 it was really cute. You can watch their reactions to each episode on youtube
- Before the boxing-scene Joong thought that Jade was asking for Sex because the hadn't shot he bedroom scene yet. At the end it was only about sleeping in the same room (what leads actually to a NC scene, right? 🤭😈)
- Dunk said someone will die a cruel death but it's not someone of the avengers
- the magnets will really become the new dytd merch 😄

Often mentioned critics that I don't see like that 🤨
- There are still many people who critizise Dunks acting because it's too stiff etc. In my opinion it isn't Dunks fault, it's just Kamins character! I admit at first i've also had some problems with the new characters. Both, Jade and Kamin felt a little off but it wasn't about the acting. It was how they are written but now I've got used to them and i think Joong and Dunk are playing them well.
- dytd is often compared to Goddess bless you from death because both have the same author. Wel regarding the editing, budget and cinematography Goddess might be really better but regarding the plot i can't understand the critics! Goddess is so messy with way too many characters that you need a notebook to follow up the plot and especially in the last episode there were so many plotholes or illogical scenes.
On top of that I have the feeling that both series have another focus. Goddess is more a crime/mystery thriller with a romantic side plot while Dytd is a full BL with an investigation side plot 😅

So I hope someone had still fun reading my long post even if it was so late this time 🙈 I promise I will write the next review faster again. And thank you for your nice replies last time 🥰 As an excuse for the long wait I will leave a big cake this time 🍰🍰🍰 😃
31 6
Replying to Rosy park • Jan 24, 2026
I don't know why I feel like someone from police dept. Is helping atikun(aisoon) .. Otherwise how could he be…
Perhaps he has something to do with the old Atikun case
2 1
Replying to Marilu777 • Jan 24, 2026
An extremely difficult episode to watch without wanting to pick up the TV and throw it out the window. The amount…
Actually I don't mind all this illogical scenes you've mentioned but this episode they were really obvious 😅 but i like the series as a whole package 🙂
what bothered me the most is that Goddess is often compared to Dare you to Death because it's the same author and there the haters complained about similar illogical scenes right from the start.

Sometimes i think "well the plot might not be perfect but there are only X episodes so they have to find a "fast" solution for this or that" and so it's ok for me. I like to guess about the case, i like to watch the romance and i simply want to enjoy the series without focusing on what might be not so good. Let's just focus on the positive things about each series and just have fun watching 😊
0 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • Jan 24, 2026
Nobody likes him LOL. So they just wait - after all he's just Sunday, right? He can wait to be found.
Monday and tuesday were Boms friends, i think sunday was another friend. Wednesda, is Darin, Thursday the sergeant, friday is king and saturday is thup (or Singh).
1 2
Replying to ShortCircuit • Jan 24, 2026
Like, don't freaking leave the Saturday victim alone dammit!!Also, you just got the signal from a missing person,…
Hahaha yes, i thought the same about the bathroom scene and the scene with Thup alone in the car, especially in the area where the culprit is supposed to be, so it's more dangerous than at home.

So many people complain about similar scenes in Dare you to Death (it's the same author) but in Goddess they don't mention it that there are also some illogical scenes, so thank you 😅

All in all I don't mind them because I enjoy the whole packet of the show :)
1 1
Replying to Rosy park • Jan 24, 2026
I don't know why I feel like someone from police dept. Is helping atikun(aisoon) .. Otherwise how could he be…
Kings dad is still suspicious to me, too. Why did he want to close the case so fast?
4 3
On Thee and Thee • Jan 24, 2026
🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG this was the weirdest and funniest short series I've ever seen 🤣 if you think Me and Thee was cringe than this is definitely the king of cringeness 🤣 I thought Joong and his fanfics are on the top of the delulu world but here comes Khun Thees over the top imagination 😆
Loved it! I've laughed so much 😆💜
3 0
Replying to library date • Jan 18, 2026
thank you for the cookie 🤭 i love reading your comments 💕
Thank you so much 💜 i will continue with the comments for the next episodes 😊 when I know that there are people who appreciate them it makes even more fun to write them 🥰

For you too another cookie 🍪😘
18 0
Replying to citygirlxox • Jan 17, 2026
Agreed with everything you said here, and read it to the end :)
Thank you so much 🥰 I'm happy when my long posts reach someone and that my thoughts aren't just rambling 😅

Here, another cookie for you 🍪💜😘
19 0
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • Jan 17, 2026
I'm not sure too but didn't someone say that he has to murder them in the right order? So he has sunday, monday…
I'm not sure about it too. Actually I like this series but there are too maky characters (from the present, the past, all the ghosts and they all are somehow connected 😵). On top of that the different rituals and prayers where we didn't get enough context as foreigners. It's so confusing for me🤯
1 0