Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 18, 2025
  • Awards Received: Emotional Bandage1
On Only Friends: Dream On • Apr 17, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On Spoiler
Hmmm i don't know but for me ep 8 was the weakest episode so far. Actually nothing really happened. I had expected more because actually i like the series.

This episode the focus was on JackDean again but we didn't get something new, just a few loveydovey scenes.

Regarding ArnoldTua we can say they're finally together but this was actually already clear last episode and Arnold only needed one more episode to say it out loud. Tuas reaction was quite cute 🥰

I really like Rome. I think he is the character with the most layers and i felt so sorry for him when he said that the "loser" who is always there for Raffy is right before his eyes jut Raffy doesn't see him. It's already painful that your crush likes someone else but Raffy really treats Rome so badly and Rome has such a low self confidence that he calls himself a loser. That's really sad because he does everything for Raffy!
Even if it's not really comprehensible why he helped Dean with the video. Yes, it might be better for Rome when the video won't be leaked and Jack and Dean can stay together so that Raffy might give up but nonetheless it somehow doesn't fit for me that he steals Raffys phone for that and that he didn't try something else.
So i can understand why Raffy is mad at him. He trusted Rome.
But i fear that Pete will play a bigger role soon. Perhaps he has recorded a video of Dean and Arnold too... or of RomeRaffy doing it in the woods 😱

This series still has potential. I'm still waiting for more mess and interaction (like real kisses) between different people than the official ships. Today again we only got a nearly-kiss between Arnold and Raffy even if it was just for the play. And what has happened to Boston? He wasn't there for 2 episodes already...

If we don't get some real trouble between the official ships i fear this series will disappoint many fans because it loses its specific charme.
10 0
Replying to Fay • Apr 17, 2026
cried a little when rome said the one who likes you is here a loser is right here?"!£("!3😭😭😭😭😭😭
Yeah, that was really sad. Poor Rome 😥
8 0
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • Apr 10, 2026
I didn't like the drugging scene too. I was once in a friend circle which acted like that and I had to witness…
A big hug for you! 😘💜

It's sad that in society alcohol and drugs are still played down. The image of being "cool" while drinking is like a worldwide phenomenon and i would have appreciated it if gmmtv could have handled it better in the series. Like I said, was the drugging scene really necessary? 🙈
5 0
Replying to AsianDeluluFusion • Apr 10, 2026
Where is the mess?? Where is the drama? Bring back Boston. Why cute Pete is cute? The novel readers promissed…
I think it will get messier now because we are halfway through the season but even if i don't mind that we will end up with the main ships I really hope that we will get some proper kisses outside the main ships nonetheless! I'm really curious about the acting and chemistry of the actors with other partners when they really have to kiss someone else. And right now it really feels a bit disappointing that we never got an actual kiss because they always stop or are interrupted right before.
5 3
Replying to timothee chonlatee • Apr 10, 2026
The drugging scene stressed tf out of me ☹️ Those "friends" who did it are trash I wish Dean cuts…
I didn't like the drugging scene too. I was once in a friend circle which acted like that and I had to witness what alcohol and drugs do to kind people. So this scene triggers me.
I wonder if this scene was really necessary for the plot because afterwards Dean seemed to be nearly sober again (in comparison to his drug trip before). So will the use of drugs have any consequences for him?
9 2
On Sammy's Children's Day • Mar 30, 2026
This series is so good! It manages to deliver the cruel mafia part but also some cute and hilarious scenes as well and somehow it fits together very well! I'm really looking forward to the beginning of their romantic relationship!
6 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Mar 20, 2026
Okay I was calmly enjoying the hot mess which was going on but what the hell was that at the end?!?!? ArnoldTua caught me offguard and then Bostons Waistgrab!!! 😳 the dream of a GMMTV throuple nearly came true 😅😆 (but I'm not so sure if i really want THIS throuple 🤭😅🙈)
13 2
On Sammy's Children's Day • Mar 20, 2026
Wow, I only discovered this series last weekend and finally I'm hooked again by an ongoing BL! This series is really bloddy, cruel and dark but i think it's realistic considering the mafia theme.

I really like the proper build up of the characters. We get much background information and the actors plays well. The cinematography and editing is nice too!

Regarding the BL part we also get some first physical touches and gazes 😏 i'm interested in how their relationship will develop.

And somehow i think (or better hope 🙈) that the ending of episode 3 was part of Liuyis plan 🙈🙈🙈
9 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Mar 13, 2026
Another good episode!

I really liked that we got a little background story of Dean and the reason behind the breakup with Jack. Furthermore Dean had his nice moment when he asked Jack to withdraw Boston from the project because of his past with Tua. That was a true friend behaviour I hadn't expected from Dean.

Poor Tua! He had such a cute little moment with his crush on the couch and Boston managed to show up in the worst moment 🙈 and regarding the preview he will mess with Arnold, too 😣 I think ArnoldTua are my favorite couple so far 💜 they look like the most innocent! But I know Only Friends so at the end all of them aren't pure green flags 🙈

And AouBoom nailed their hot pool scene again 🥵 This time it's definitely Raffy who is the biggest red flag !

Actually I was laughing when Jack threw Dean out of his appartment because I had to think at Fadel who pulled Style out of his burger joint in the heartkillers 🤣 Jack was really much nicer to Dean🤭

And again a series which manages to put an Easter Egg in it regarding the real life of the actors. And it fits the energy from JackDean. I wonder if it was EarthMix' idea because it's a very sensible subject 🙈
14 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Mar 6, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On Spoiler
Ep. 2 was as good as the first episode! I really like the series, the pacing is good, the music fits and characters look interesting 👍🏻 and i like the concept of the series that the viewers get some direct comments from the characters about their thoughts in some scenes. But personally I don't like the fast cuts of random photos between some scenes. It's too often and stresses me somehow 😅

In ep 1 Raffy was my favorite character but now Tua has won my heart 💜 He is the most innocent one and i felt so sorry for him when Arnold left him after their kiss 🥺🙈

Arnold is like a big, cute teddybear who seems a little naive and just enjoys his life 😊

AouBoom are nailing their roles! This was definitely one of the wildest GMMTV kisses 👅🥵 so let's hope we get more tongues in other GMMTV shows soon 😈

Mix plays the villain sooo good! I love Mix but I hate this narcistic and manipulative Dean 😅

And finally Boston is here and will bring us a lot of trouble 😏 and i'm pretty sure that he was the asshole from Tuas first kiss Tua was talking about with Arnold. His look at the end of the episode said it all!
And Deans look was also suspicious. Perhaps Boston was also a reason for the breakup of Dean and Jack 🤔 but why would Jack still call him a friend then? 🤔

I'm looking forward to next episode 😍 i think we will get a lot of messy stuff to handle soon 😁
18 0
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • Mar 1, 2026
Title Dare You to Death Spoiler
I don't know why they start with Tar but it's perhaps really because he was the first one who did wrong to Puifai…
I think everyone got a Dare Letter but not everyone has shown/said it (f.ex like Champ who said he hasn't one but). In the end it doesn't matter which letter they chose because they had to die anyway 😅🙈

It was a forced abortion with complication .
17 1
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • Mar 1, 2026
The "MJ" was an easter egg, a reference to the real life. Last year during the The Heartkillers World…
The other series of JoongDunk are Star in my mind and Hidden Agenda. This year we will get a new series: how to survive my CEO.
Have fun with our clingy couple 🤗💜
20 0
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • Feb 28, 2026
The "MJ" was an easter egg, a reference to the real life. Last year during the The Heartkillers World…
You're welcome 🤗 I love JoongDunk 😍 If you are new to them I can recommend The Heartkillers as my favorite series of them and if you want to see more about their relationship "outside" the series I can recommend "Everyone being done with JoongDunk" on Youtube. It's so funny. And feel free to ask me questions about them 🤗 I'm glad if I can help new fans 🥰
23 2
Replying to lelka • Feb 28, 2026
okay like the content of the drama aside, why did kamin call him MJ??
The "MJ" was an easter egg, a reference to the real life.
Last year during the The Heartkillers World tour JoongDunk recreated a famous photo of Tom Holland and his girlfriend. They both played roles in a spiderman movie and she was "MJ".
JoongDunk recreated this photo and Dunk continued calling Joong "My MJ" = My Joong 😅 and it fits here in the series too because he could mean "My Jade".
25 4
Replying to Jack the Ghost • Feb 28, 2026
Yess, we only saw a glimpse of earthmix abilities in Moonlight Chicken, but I knew that they could do much more…
I'm sooo looking forward to the next episodes! Finally they can show all their potential! And Mix as red flag is kinda hot 😈🔥
1 0
Replying to ArtisticWind • Feb 28, 2026
Title Dare You to Death Spoiler
okay I'm actually a bit surprised with who it was. My initial guess was wrong. buuut I did suspect the doctor…
I don't know why they start with Tar but it's perhaps really because he was the first one who did wrong to Puifai but then the order was following the Dare letters. The other avengers had to choose who will die next and Puth could see whom they choose after having installed the cameras in their rooms.

Bell was the girl who on the one hand put some acid over another girl and on the other hand she was the oke who suggested the abortion to Puifai. She brought her to the hospital and she told Cherreen about the pregnancy who told it Champ and they all forced her to the abortion.
18 3
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • Feb 27, 2026
Unfortunately that's a realisitc part of the series. Life isn't fair 🙈But i get you
Yes, Jades reaction might be off. Actually he gave us no real reaction to the happening and overall the realtionship between the two brothers wasn't shown much in the whole show. It's a lack of writing. There was some depth in the characters missing
3 0
Replying to forsythe • Feb 27, 2026
let me put this very straight..if you are an accomplice to r*pe, it makes you a r*pist, and the thing that is…
Unfortunately that's a realisitc part of the series. Life isn't fair 🙈
But i get you
20 4