Replying to mochimomogi • Jul 4, 2025 Article Lee Bo Young, Lee Min Ki, Kang Ki Young's 'Mary Kills People' unveils script reading stills I cannot recognize Lee Bo Young in those photos. Could it be too much photoshop?? She's the one in the first photo, and no, she doesn't use Photoshop. 0 0
Lily Alice • Jul 4, 2025 Article Lee Bo Young navigates relentless crises in 'Mary Kills People' I'm already counting the days, hours and seconds to watch this series 😍😍😍😍😍😍 0 0
Replying to Gastoski • Jul 4, 2025 Article Lee Bo Young navigates relentless crises in 'Mary Kills People' Of course these teasers know how to build up suspense and interest; I'm hoping for a lot of moral implications… Yesss 2 0
Replying to zerofortheen • Jul 4, 2025 Article Lee Bo Young navigates relentless crises in 'Mary Kills People' lee bo young my favvvv she’s backkk ❤️❤️❤️🥹🥹 My heart is racing a thousand miles an hour kkk 2 2
On Hyper Knife • Jul 3, 2025 Title Hyper Knife I loved FL, totally crazy and unbalanced, killing whoever she doesn't like or gets in her way, all this just to save who really deserves to be saved... I loved the series from start to finish 😍😍😍 16 12
Replying to Andy Yang • Jul 3, 2025 Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo this is good drama. I still lay the hope for part two soon The second season has already been confirmed, we just have to wait for the date 2 1
Replying to LDW26 • Jun 21, 2025 Title Mary Kills People Teaser MKP:https://youtu.be/Atem3ETmEU0?si=9PFmk_hTVgvVhxb2 Watch this teaser, the series is going to be really cool 3 0
On Mary Kills People • Jun 21, 2025 Title Mary Kills People Teaser MKP:https://youtu.be/Atem3ETmEU0?si=9PFmk_hTVgvVhxb2 2 1
On Lee Bo Young • Jun 21, 2025 Person Lee Bo Young Teaser MKP:https://youtu.be/Atem3ETmEU0?si=9PFmk_hTVgvVhxb2 0 0
Replying to Annie • Jun 21, 2025 Title Mary Kills People Lee Bo Young ages like fine wine. I can't wait for this! Me too ❤️❤️ 3 0
Replying to IslandGirlIslandLife • Jun 10, 2025 Title Mary Kills People Ooohh, this was my favorite show on Lifetime!!!! I'm assuming Lee Min Ki is going to be Jay Ryan's character.… Yessss, he will be the character Ben...I'm so excited to watch the drama 😍😍😍😍😍 3 0
Replying to LDW26 • May 30, 2025 Title Kill Me, Heal Me I also loved their personalities, but I fell in love with Yoona, that rebellious teenager... I love it😍 Yesss 1 0
Replying to Crown_Royal • May 24, 2025 Title I Hear Your Voice Been binge watching, I'm at episode 8 Fl has grown on me and I love her now 😍 she so crazy. I have also cried… I'm very passionate about FL 😍😍😍😍😍😍 2 0
Replying to Mary Kills People • May 24, 2025 Title Mary Kills People Replying to deleted comment Ji Sung's next drama has also been postponed, it will be released in early 2026 2 0
Replying to ilovedramas293 • May 22, 2025 Title Kill Me, Heal Me Not overrated in the slightest. It does slow down in the last quarter as 20 episodes was too much. 16 episodes… I also loved their personalities, but I fell in love with Yoona, that rebellious teenager... I love it😍 3 2
Replying to TAROIEL • May 22, 2025 Title Connection Let me tell you all what *officially* sold me on this… This scene was one of the best in the entire series 😍 0 0
Replying to fuyuxx • May 18, 2025 Person Heo Yool She was so incredible in "Mother"! She rocked this drama ❤️❤️❤️ 1 0
On Mary Kills People • May 15, 2025 Title Mary Kills People They postponed the premiere of the drama to August 1st, because MBC will rerun another drama instead....I'm disappointed with the network... 4 2
lo_ve • May 15, 2025 Article Lee Bo Young will reportedly lead a new JTBC office drama! I'm completely in love with this woman ❤️❤️😍😍😍Agency was a wonderful drama and her character was amazing 😍😍😍😍 0 0
Replying to monserrat solis • May 13, 2025 Title The Vampire Lives Next Door To Us dónde la veo? YouTube 0 0
https://youtu.be/Atem3ETmEU0?si=9PFmk_hTVgvVhxb2
https://youtu.be/Atem3ETmEU0?si=9PFmk_hTVgvVhxb2