Celebrity
On Romantics Anonymous • Oct 16, 2025
Title Romantics Anonymous
Can someone tell me which EP Song Joong Ki appeared on???? Because I looked and couldn't find it
1 2
Replying to Cho Na • Oct 16, 2025
Title Romantics Anonymous
The cameo of Song Joong Ki... omg!
In which episode did he appear????
1 2
Replying to Sara • Oct 15, 2025
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
is there a season 4?
They will probably make a 4th season, because of the ending of the last episode of the 3rd season.
1 0
Replying to dramalistsite • Oct 15, 2025
Title Hooray for Love
avistaz
Thank you
0 0
On Reborn Rich Season 2 • Oct 14, 2025
Title Reborn Rich Season 2
I hope Joong Ki has agreed to be part of season 2, if not, I won't even watch it.
8 1
Replying to Julia • Oct 14, 2025
Title Vincenzo
1, 2 e 3 tentativas, e na última me apaixonei
Vincenzo foi o responsável por eu me apaixonar por Song Joong Ki 😍😍😍😍😍
1 0
On Bogota: City of the Lost • Oct 14, 2025
Title Bogota: City of the Lost
I watched this movie because of Joong Ki, and I loved the movie,mainly because in the end he takes revenge on everyone who hurt him and the people who killed his father, and I think that because Joong Ki had given the life of Mafioso Vincenzo a few years before,He wanted to bring a bit of the character to this film, since in the series, the mafia character takes revenge on those who also did him wrong and who went after his mother, and he took risks without any fear
1 0
Replying to toastyloaf • Oct 6, 2025
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 3: The Prelude to All Legends
I miss these actors ahh they did so goodd I don't like the recasting they did for the new season but it is what…
I hope you were able to finish the story...and yes, they do end on a cliffhanger.
0 0
Replying to toastyloaf • Oct 2, 2025
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 3: The Prelude to All Legends
I miss these actors ahh they did so goodd I don't like the recasting they did for the new season but it is what…
They did a great job, I'm still waiting for part 4 to find out how the story ends.
0 4
Replying to Rosejass • Sep 27, 2025
Title A Werewolf Boy
happy ending ??
It really depends on what you consider a happy ending, for me it was
1 0
On My Name Is Loh Kiwan • Sep 22, 2025
Title My Name Is Loh Kiwan
This film is so beautiful, I loved ML and FL from the beginning, it's a very powerful film and gives us an idea of the experience that refugees have in a country other than their country of origin ❤️❤️❤️❤️
1 0
On Arthdal Chronicles Part 3: The Prelude to All Legends • Sep 21, 2025
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 3: The Prelude to All Legends
I loved this series so much, especially the brothers Eunsom and Saya,...I'm really looking forward to part 4 of the drama, just to see the reunion of the 3❤️❤️
0 6
On A Werewolf Boy • Sep 18, 2025
Title A Werewolf Boy
I just watched this movie, and it completely blew me away, I loved it from start to finish....😭😭😭😭
4 2
On My Happy Home • Sep 2, 2025
Title My Happy Home
Too anxious 😍😍😍😍😍
0 0
Replying to DramaFan • Aug 29, 2025
Title Hyper Knife
I loved it every bit.
Me too, it's a wonderful drama from start to finish
1 0
Replying to Julia • Aug 20, 2025
Title Decibel
parem de colocar o vilão bonito
Eles só fazem isso para a gente ame e odeie o personagem ao mesmo tempo kkkkk
0 0
Replying to Mephisto • Aug 19, 2025
Title Mary Kills People
damn looks like it sucks
This drama deserved a worldwide release of the great thing it did
0 0
Replying to Muse • Aug 19, 2025
Title Mary Kills People
I heard lesbians I came here HOW IS IT GUYS LIKE SHOULD I WATCH IT???
I also chorei very much, but there are still more things because you're going to make me chorar too
0 0
Replying to Muse • Aug 18, 2025
Title Mary Kills People
I heard lesbians I came here HOW IS IT GUYS LIKE SHOULD I WATCH IT???
Yes, this drama is very good and gets better with each episode.
0 2
Replying to Areum • Aug 18, 2025
Title Mary Kills People
That bitch stole the medicine n tryi to blame the doctor??? It's a common sense not to take medicine without prescription.…
That girl's cow is still going to cause a lot of problems and her niece should be a little smarter and not be around that kind of people.
1 0
