Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: São Paulo, Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 7, 2024
Replying to jackie • Mar 22, 2026
lmaooo i was like "no wayyyy" i loved the starship game Caterers lol
Yes, so funny 😂😂😂
1 0
Replying to LDW26 • Mar 22, 2026
It's like that in my Idol too.
Yes, exactly
0 0
On Phantom Lawyer • Mar 20, 2026
I'm loving this drama! The way ML gets possessed is hilarious, and the fact that he loves his job so much and cares about helping ghosts only makes the drama even more wonderful.
9 0
Replying to jackie • Mar 20, 2026
lmaooo i was like "no wayyyy" i loved the starship game Caterers lol
I just remembered the scene where Dong Wook gets angry when he sees Yeon Seok dancing with the girls 🤣
3 2
Replying to Luffy • Mar 20, 2026
Yoo Yeon Seok promoting his company’s IDOL IVE😂😂.
Yes 🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to Deeyouth • Mar 20, 2026
The ‘suicide’ scene is almost exactly the same as the one in Beautiful World. With the lost phone and the…
It's like that in my Idol too.
3 2
Replying to KWB_HST • Mar 20, 2026
I like the possessing of Shin I Rang. I find it funny 🤣 Am I the only one?
I like it too, the way he gets possessed is really funny and I laugh a lot.🤣🤣
2 0
Replying to LDW26 • Mar 20, 2026
Me too
Yes,I'm really looking forward to seeing the second season, because the first one was divine and Dong Wook was so handsome 😍😍😍
4 0
Replying to PRAIZNN • Feb 10, 2026
What is your most anticiapted Disney+ drama of 2026https://kisskh.at/games/RZnpfN
I loved taking this game
1 2
Replying to toastyloaf • Jan 23, 2026
I miss these actors ahh they did so goodd I don't like the recasting they did for the new season but it is what…
I watched all the parts; I said part 4 because I meant that they should have finished the story, but they didn't.
0 0
Replying to LDW26 • Jan 22, 2026
Title Idol I
There was a kiss in today's episode ❤️There was a kiss in today's episode ❤️
You're welcome.
0 0
Replying to sIRLii • Jan 20, 2026
Title Idol I Spoiler
Se Na and Laik, my gosh, kiss already 🙏Arrogant lawyer Kwak Byeong Gyun needs a lesson He knew who killed him…
There was a kiss in today's episode ❤️There was a kiss in today's episode ❤️
6 2
On Idol I • Jan 20, 2026
Title Idol I
Today's episode was full of emotions, I'm loving it and I can't believe the final episodes are coming out next week. 💖💖💖
18 0
Replying to Tarif • Jan 20, 2026
Hoping a good comeback after The Good Man and Divorce Insurance.
I believe you can't be tough in every role; he himself has said that he doesn't like repeating genres and is always looking for something different to do. ❤️❤️
1 2
Replying to Tarif • Jan 18, 2026
Hoping a good comeback after The Good Man and Divorce Insurance.
I personally loved The Nice Guy and Divorce Insurance; he was amazing in both of those dramas, and he'll be amazing in A Shop for Killers too.
2 4