Celebrity
On Yoo Quiz on the Block Season 3 • 9 days ago
Title Yoo Quiz on the Block Season 3
Where can I watch this program with Portuguese subtitles?
0 0
On Turkids on the Block • 9 days ago
Title Turkids on the Block
Where can I find this program with Portuguese subtitles, please?
0 0
On Story of the Day When You Bite Your Tail Season 3 • 9 days ago
Title Story of the Day When You Bite Your Tail Season 3
Where can I find this program with Portuguese subtitles, please?
0 0
On Ihon Josagwan Hong Mal Geum • 18 days ago
Title Ihon Josagwan Hong Mal Geum
I'm so excited, I want it already!
1 0
Replying to Reset Radio • Aug 21, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
If they offer him enough money he'll suddenly feel young enough for S3 lol.
The series was a ratings leader, ranking 1st.
2 0
On A Shop for Killers Season 2 • Aug 21, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
Eu ameiiii, we will simply destroy, I have nothing to complain about
0 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • Jul 26, 2026
Title My Brother
was removed
Oh yes, thank you for letting me know.
0 0
On A Shop for Killers Season 2 • Jul 26, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
This series is amazing!! Help!!!As always, my darling Lee Dong Wook is killing it, I'm so excited for the next episodes! As always, my darling Lee Dong Wook is killing it, I'm so excited for the next episodes! 😍😍😍
0 0
Replying to LDW26 • Jul 26, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
Two episodes per week
You're welcome 😘
0 0
Replying to lostfae • Jun 19, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
Will this be released all at once or a two episodes a week deal?
Two episodes per week
2 2
On A Shop for Killers Season 2 • Jun 19, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
I'm ready, I want it now!
2 0
On A Shop for Killers Season 2 • Jun 19, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
This poster...ahhhhhhhhhh 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
2 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • Jun 19, 2026
Title My Brother
was removed
Sorry, I watched it a while ago, so I didn't know it had been removed.
0 2
On The Story of Kang Gu • Jun 5, 2026
Title The Story of Kang Gu
I love this series! 😍😍😍
0 0
Replying to gramfer • Jun 5, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
Is the Korean summer different from other countries' summer? Or did he mean the standard summer in the Northern…
It will be on July 22nd.
0 0
On A Shop for Killers Season 2 • Apr 18, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
Dong Wook mentioned at his fan meeting here in Brazil that the series will be released in the Korean summer, which means in about 3 months.
10 5
On Doctor John • Apr 18, 2026
Title Doctor John
Doctor John doesn't have 32 episodes, it only has 16 episodes, please fix this.
1 1
Replying to mdla • Apr 18, 2026
Title Phantom Lawyer
Tbh i got bored with the recent episodes, and wondered how they were going to stretch this to 16 eps, but it finally…
That ending to the episode left me speechless, it only increased my anticipation for the next episodes.
3 0
On Lee Dong Wook • Apr 2, 2026
Person Lee Dong Wook
Apparently he's already started filming the drama Love Affair, there's a video, but I don't know if it's really from the drama, but I hope it is 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
1 0
Replying to jackie • Mar 22, 2026
Title Phantom Lawyer
lmaooo i was like "no wayyyy" i loved the starship game Caterers lol
Yes 😂😂
0 0
