Celebrity
On Amazing Saturday • Dec 30, 2025
Title Amazing Saturday
Does anyone know where I can watch episodes 128, 190, 262, 298, and 359, in which Lee Dong Wook appears, with Portuguese subtitles?
1 0
On Love Cloud • Dec 19, 2025
Title Love Cloud
I want it already ππ
3 0
On Strangers from Hell • Dec 7, 2025
Title Strangers from Hell
Lee Dong Wook was simply perfect, he gave a fantastic performance in this series which is also simply perfect from beginning to end, I want a second season β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
8 0
Replying to gongyoothirdleg • Dec 7, 2025
Title Strangers from Hell Spoiler
I don't have proof but I'm 99.9999% suee that moon-jo is alive
Very much alive!
1 0
Replying to gongyoothirdleg • Dec 7, 2025
Title Strangers from Hell
jong u straight asf id be on my knees begging to be manhandled by moon-jo again
I'd even give my heart for Moon Jo to rip out without mercy, lol.
2 0
Replying to Sunshine wings • Dec 7, 2025
Title Strangers from Hell
When I wash my face his psycho smiling face starts to show up then I get mini heart attack π
Every time he smiles, I smile too; he's captured my heart.
2 0
Replying to Blue_Umbrella • Dec 5, 2025
Title The Perfect Lie
DR ROMANTIC REUNION YAAAYYYYπ And it's a melo romance this is going to be sooooo good π
That's right, I just realized they're going to act together again... I'm already so excited! πππ₯°π₯°π₯°
0 0
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Dec 5, 2025
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Does anyone have any news on whether they're going to make a 4th season?????
2 0
Replying to Yakeru • Dec 5, 2025
Title Strangers from Hell
π
My heart stops beating every time he appears πβ οΈπ₯°π
2 0
Replying to gnarlygnat • Nov 28, 2025
Person Lee Dong Wook
have you seen strangers from hell? he really plays his role so perfectly, plus it has yim si wan! i think itβs…
I absolutely loved him in Strangers From Hell, he was amazing.
0 0
On Strangers from Hell • Nov 20, 2025
Title Strangers from Hell
I completely and literally fell in love with Seo Moon Jo, the guy simply stole my heart π
3 4
On A Shop for Killers Season 2 • Nov 20, 2025
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
I'm so excited to watch season 2 π
8 0
Replying to yuan_yuan • Nov 18, 2025
Title The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call
where do you all even watch this drama except netflix I don't have money for subscription
Telegram
2 0
On Bad and Crazy • Nov 15, 2025
Title Bad and Crazy
I loved the series, I laughed so much. The series surprised me from beginning to end.The main characters (Su Yeol and K) are so funny and get up to all sorts of mischief when they're together, lol.
4 0
Replying to selene • Nov 15, 2025
Title Bad and Crazy
Last day to watch on Netflix : March 27
Here in Brazil, the last day to watch the series is day 27/11/2025πππ
0 0
On The Apartment Job • Nov 9, 2025
Title The Apartment Job
I'm so excited for these two projects by Ji Sung β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈππππ
8 0
On Bloodhounds Season 2 • Nov 8, 2025
Title Bloodhounds Season 2
I'm already dying to watch it, 2026 will be full of releases πππππ
5 0
On My Youth • Oct 17, 2025
Title My Youth
I love Song Joong Ki so much, and I love his dramas, especially Vincenzo. I see that many here hate him because of what happened in his personal life, but that's none of our business, this is his personal life, only he and SHK know exactly what happened, so stop trying to control the artists' personal lives, they are also people, they are also human beings and they make mistakes
11 0
Replying to menonama • Oct 16, 2025
Title Romantics Anonymous
Right at the end of the finale. He merely appeared for few seconds.
Thank you π
1 0
Replying to LDW26 • Oct 16, 2025
Title Romantics Anonymous
In which episode did he appear????
Thank you π
1 0
