Replying to adalia • Jul 20, 2025 Title Mary Kills People Cant' wait! Super excited for this one Me too 1 0
Replying to Bunna1704 • Jul 20, 2025 Title Mary Kills People MDL team please revise the tags, there are wrong tag, the female doctor is not a plastic surgeon, but she's ER… Yes,What you said is correct, I hope they change it soon 1 0
On The Devil Judge • Jul 20, 2025 Title The Devil Judge This series is perfect from start to finish...Kang Yo Han always appearing at the perfect moments to save Ga On, all the actors were perfect in this series 😍😍😍 3 0
On The Judge from Hell • Jul 20, 2025 Title The Judge from Hell I need this second season, I loved the first one so much 6 0
Replying to spvz29 • Jul 20, 2025 Title Hyper Knife I don't understand what "FML" stands for in this context. ❤️❤️ 0 0
Replying to spvz29 • Jul 19, 2025 Title Hyper Knife I don't understand what "FML" stands for in this context. I've already fixed it... thanks for letting me know 1 2
Replying to spvz29 • Jul 19, 2025 Title Hyper Knife I don't understand what "FML" stands for in this context. Kkkkkkkkkkkk Sorry for the mistake 1 0
Replying to moonchild • Jul 19, 2025 Title Mary Kills People its remake of the foreign series, so no, it's not copy of this Thai drama and it doesn't focus on make out scenes… it's okay 👍 1 0
Replying to moonchild • Jul 17, 2025 Title Mary Kills People its remake of the foreign series, so no, it's not copy of this Thai drama and it doesn't focus on make out scenes… I'm not being insistent...and I'm glad you understood ❤️ 2 2
Replying to moonchild • Jul 16, 2025 Title Mary Kills People its remake of the foreign series, so no, it's not copy of this Thai drama and it doesn't focus on make out scenes… That's what I meant, that's why I corrected you above. 0 0
Replying to moonchild • Jul 16, 2025 Title Mary Kills People its remake of the foreign series, so no, it's not copy of this Thai drama and it doesn't focus on make out scenes… I know, but there are people who are confusing the plots ❤️❤️ 0 5
Replying to moonchild • Jul 16, 2025 Title Mary Kills People its remake of the foreign series, so no, it's not copy of this Thai drama and it doesn't focus on make out scenes… Oh yes, but there are people who think it's a remake of the Thai series 2 7
Replying to moonchild • Jul 15, 2025 Title Mary Kills People its remake of the foreign series, so no, it's not copy of this Thai drama and it doesn't focus on make out scenes… This is a remake of a Canadian series, not a Thai one. 0 9
Replying to LDW26 • Jul 12, 2025 Title Mary Kills People I came like crazy to post the teaser link and you got there first kkkkkkkk Okay, I've never watched the Canadian version, but I'm really looking forward to this version 😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️ 1 0
Replying to Mary Kills People • Jul 11, 2025 Title Mary Kills People Replying to deleted comment I don't find the trailer dramatic, but rather full of suspense, which is what the story calls for. 7 0
On Mary Kills People • Jul 11, 2025 Title Mary Kills People Final teaser from you tubehttps://youtu.be/JgeuWZ-tc8g?si=zTy817GisND7VuLM 3 2
Replying to yoon • Jul 11, 2025 Title Mary Kills People Final Choice Teaser:https://x.com/mbcdrama_pre/status/1943460232614810006 I came like crazy to post the teaser link and you got there first kkkkkkkk 3 2
Replying to spvz29 • Jul 10, 2025 Title Hyper Knife I don't understand what "FML" stands for in this context. It means the female protagonist 1 5
Replying to tshay • Jul 9, 2025 Title Hyper Knife yasss!!! It was fantastic! The haters don’t understand it. Exactly, this series is fantastic from start to finish. 4 1
Replying to LDW26 • Jul 9, 2025 Article Lee Bo Young navigates relentless crises in 'Mary Kills People' My heart is racing a thousand miles an hour kkk This wait is what kills us kkk 2 0
https://youtu.be/JgeuWZ-tc8g?si=zTy817GisND7VuLM