Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 12, 2025
Replying to La Gata • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
Le'An keeps both parents. https://kisskh.at/779376-zhe-yi-miao/discussions/154260-ending-spoiler-from-the-original-scripts
I interpret it as a HE. His dead brother tells him to get back to susu, at the end they are on the train for real.
3 0
Replying to La Gata • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
No. https://kisskh.at/779376-zhe-yi-miao/discussions/154260-ending-spoiler-from-the-original-scripts
It is in the sense that it is a happy ending. His dead brother tells him to get up and go back to Susu and their kid, at the end they are on the train for real.
2 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
straight to the point its a SE ...no open ending people are dragging stuff to make it present as OE
The drama is worth watching, some of the best acting from both ZLH, WCR and the main support characters. Mediocre direction at the beginning, it gets better. A bit choppy editing. Great atmosphere. I personally like how over the top everything and everybody is.
1 2
Replying to hnhzzle • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
is it worth to watch?
I enjoyed it, I'll rewatch it in future.
1 0
Replying to anji • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
to me this is an open ending which leans towards happy. firstly, we never see a death or burial scene. secondly,…
That's my take too. I really enjoyed the last 6 eps.
1 0
Replying to Demon • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
bullshit drama with bullshit script with bullshit ragebait with no head or tail of any story its just going on…
Well, I enjoyed this drama and didn't like The First Frost, dropped it two thirds into it. Each to their own.
7 0
Replying to Only1kat • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
Ugh. After reading the comments, I'll put this on pause until I am in the mood for a tragedy. I was really hoping…
It's not a tragedy, some comments are misinterpreting the ending.
3 1
Replying to SUNFLOWER • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
This is what I've predicted the drama will end like. But after all, I'm glad it ended this way, to have Qingyi…
Where did you get that Qin Yi dies? Didn't you hear his family telling him to get up and go back to Susu and their son? Have a look also at the ending in the original script that's posted on the recent discussions section. https://kisskh.at/779376-zhe-yi-miao/discussions/154260-ending-spoiler-from-the-original-scripts

You also need to put a spoiler tag on your post, there are plenty of people who haven't watched it yet.
3 2
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 5, 2026
That reckless idiot Fu Zhi is seriously getting on my nerves. She's got the IQ of a crayon, she goes around like a bull in china shop without a second thought for the consequences, all the time thinking the world of herself and pretending to be cute. She treats Zhi Shu with contempt for no reason, and now she's hellbent on forcing her way into the royal dungeon in defiance of the emperor's order, which will of course result in more havoc wrecked by her for those she's supposed to care about. At this point I'm thinking her character is just rage bait for the viewer, the only thing she contributes to the drama is annoyance. Given cdramas penchant for adding some tragic charisma to the plot by killing a supposedly charming character, I hope she's the chosen one for this purpose. Here is hoping.

The rest of the drama I am enjoying, both leads are doing great jobs, the storyline is interesting enough and the pace is adequate.
1 0
Replying to La Gata • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
Talking about immaturity, is getting butthurt really what you take from this drama? 🙄
Then the point went right over your head. Have a nice day.
0 1
Replying to La Gata • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
She looked a mixture of hurt and stoic and turned around to leave, didn't you see that? At this point she's not…
We watched two different dramas, then. At no point did I see her giving a FF about the fact that it was the woman his brother wanted to marry, but about HIM being about to marry her.
0 0