Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 12, 2025
Replying to Joker007 • Jul 15, 2026
I think he has no intention to become the Emperor even if he does Censoring won't allow him to have a harem so…
He already has 3 wives.
0 1
Replying to Mellowrose • Jul 14, 2026
And secretly she like that, it will be her comfort place to be soon 😜😜😜
I don't know about liking it. Bumping into Wu Yi's chest is like crashing against a wall, he doesn't move one inch and she ends up holding her forehead in pain. Mulian Ying too, on ep 12 he also crashed into Wu Yi's chest when he was trying to escape from Jia Yu, that scene is hilarious. 😂😂😂
5 0
Replying to La Gata • Jul 14, 2026
The release calendar is on the discussion section above, here you have the link. https://kisskh.at/790870-que-gu/discussions/153364-calendar-official-airing-schedule2…
Excellent!
0 0
Replying to La Gata • Jul 14, 2026
The release calendar is on the discussion section above, here you have the link. https://kisskh.at/790870-que-gu/discussions/153364-calendar-official-airing-schedule2…
Thank you.
0 0
Replying to MashaMasha • Jul 14, 2026
I thought the FL was miscast too. I liked her in Go Ahead but this character felt really cringey. The ending completely…
Goodness gracious, am I talking to a bot? That's just an example of the use of the verb given by the English dictionary itself. You have the IQ of a teaspoon, I'm done with you.
0 1
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 14, 2026
The make up 'artists' need to be fired into oblivion. What the hell is that eyeliner? They made Song Wei Long look like a transvestite instead of a demon lord, so camp!😖
3 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Jul 14, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart Spoiler
Well Wuyi mentioned there must be spies in his household. I don’t think Li Mao is that evil yet - he may have…
That could well be the case and I hope it is, I like Li Mao and Wu Yi has already had enough betrayal in his life. Then again, there have already been several big twists in the plot, anything can happen.
0 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 13, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart Spoiler
I have a bad feeling about Li Mao. I found his excuse a bit lame when he told Jia Yu the nasty envoy from the enemy state had forced him to take him to visit Wu Yi when he was injured. I hope he's not the mastermind behind all the evil doing.
4 2
Replying to MashaMasha • Jul 12, 2026
I thought the FL was miscast too. I liked her in Go Ahead but this character felt really cringey. The ending completely…
I watched The Unclouded Soul, I have no idea whether you watched something else.
0 0
Replying to MashaMasha • Jul 12, 2026
I thought the FL was miscast too. I liked her in Go Ahead but this character felt really cringey. The ending completely…
Yes, I know, I watched the whole thing. What's that got to do with the actress being miscast? In fact, she cannot do comedy to save her life.
0 4
Replying to WiebkeKth • Jul 11, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart Spoiler
Poor girl - they are using double Standards on her. Who is the evil here - the designer or the user of the weapon?
Selling it to someone she knew nothing about is criminally irresponsible to say the least, of course they blame her. She was young and naive, but even then it doesn't take too many grey cells to realise they only need to substitute some wooden bits for metallic ones in order to turn it into a lethal weapon that would instantly grant total superiority to one side of the battle, as it actually happened when 30,000 soldiers were massacred.
1 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 11, 2026
I've now watched the first 6 eps and absolutely love this drama. Great acting all around, beautiful cinematography, the opening and closing songs by HMH are also lovely and there are so many twists in the plot already I can't wait to find out what happens tomorrow. This is on a fast tract to become one of my favourite dramas this year. 👍 👍 👍
13 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Jul 11, 2026
This FL is so pretty I think I spotted in supporting roles and found her acting and beauty very mesmerizing i…
She's already got main roles in a a string of first class series. Have a look at her upcoming dramas, she's going places.
1 0
On The Leading Stars • Jul 11, 2026
By reading the synopsis I can already tell this is going to be a corker. I love Cheng Lei, he's such a good actor. Really looking forward to it. 😍
2 0
Replying to MashaMasha • Jul 8, 2026
I thought the FL was miscast too. I liked her in Go Ahead but this character felt really cringey. The ending completely…
She was miscast by the director.

Please look up the dictionary definition of the verb miscast:
mis•cast /mɪsˈkæst/
v. [~ + object], -cast, -cast•ing
1. to cast (an actor) in an unsuitable role:
'The directors miscast the comedian in a serious role'
2. to cast (a play, etc.) with unsuitable actors.
0 8
Replying to sia24 • Jul 5, 2026
Title Love for You
if I'm growing up with someone wheather he is blood related or not he is my sibling period. idk what's this new…
I couldn't agree more. I also dropped Speed and Love because I found the whole thing gross and, on top of it, I didn't think the acting was any good.
3 0
Replying to La Gata • Jun 30, 2026
Not just good, it's the best drama so far this year IMO and one of the very best I've ever watched. It's original,…
I sometimes wonder why they bother to show as an adaptation a script that keeps so little from the novel. In this instance, if they changed the characters' names and some secondary details any resemblance would virtually disappear.

As an avid watcher of cdramas, this isn't either the first time I've come across this phenomenon, I've watched other dramas where only the characters' names had been kept and nothing else.

I don't understand why they do this, wouldn't it be much easier to write an original script, which is what they are actually doing at the end of the day? It would, for one, save having to pay royalties to a novel that has pretty much nothing to do with the script.
0 0
Replying to La Gata • Jun 30, 2026
Not just good, it's the best drama so far this year IMO and one of the very best I've ever watched. It's original,…
I am praising the storyline for its originality, whether it is an adaptation or otherwise. Furthermore, it's not just the storyline I find original, but the direction, camera work and OST too.

Besides and, although this is not the main point I was making, this adaptation has kept so little from the novel it may as well be considered an original script.
0 0