Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 12, 2025
Replying to La Gata • Jun 26, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
I don't understand the need to make one of them the guilty party. Both of them had their reasons to react as they…
He absolutely gave her the chance to explain. All the time he was writing the letter of divorce she was sitting next to him, saying nothing.
0 15
Replying to La Gata • Jun 26, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
He was also psychologically damaged, they both suffered a lot at a young age. She also had one job: telling him…
Both of them are victims, they are each other's world and are devastated by the separation. There is no bad guy in their relationship. Eps 31 to 33 are incredibly emotional.
1 0
Replying to La Gata • Jun 26, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
They were all scholars, they must have left some written testimony.
I've rewatched 31 to 33. Fei Bai told him. When Xiu Yao left for the mountain he already knew they were all dead, that's why he was in such a hurry to get there and went frantically looking for her as soon as he arrived..
1 0
Replying to La Gata • Jun 25, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Some people are immune to certain viruses, this has been widely known for a long time in real life. During the…
Fair point. He must have left earlier. I've edited my previous post.
1 0
Replying to Aramintai • Jun 25, 2026
Well, I'm not sure about a 9, but it definitely is better than Pursuit of Jade plot wise. And that mid drama got…
I loved LBFAD! I've watched that at least 4 times! 😍

PS: The only one allowed to judge me is my cat, anyway, so see how I care.
2 2
Replying to Rin Icy • Jun 25, 2026
I am so jealous you get to watch 33! I am waiting till tomorrow. So hence I am stuck here, reading comments. Can’t…
Don't tell them. Pretend it's your first time. They'll never know 😂 😂 😂🤣 😂🤣
1 1
Replying to Rin Icy • Jun 25, 2026
I am so jealous you get to watch 33! I am waiting till tomorrow. So hence I am stuck here, reading comments. Can’t…
Go on, watch it 😈! You only live once 😈😈! You can't sleep, anyway, so you may as well watch it 😈😈😈. Then watch it again on bigger screen tomorrow 😈😈😈😈. It's sooooo gooooooood 😈😈😈😈😈! Are you watching it? 😂🤣
2 3
Replying to Aramintai • Jun 25, 2026
Well, I'm not sure about a 9, but it definitely is better than Pursuit of Jade plot wise. And that mid drama got…
I agree that they are completely different dramas. I think POJ deserves the 9.1 score it got. I think TFJ deserves a 9+ too, they are both superior quality dramas. And yes, ZLH is handsome and a half.
3 1
Replying to Rin Icy • Jun 25, 2026
I am so jealous you get to watch 33! I am waiting till tomorrow. So hence I am stuck here, reading comments. Can’t…
I'm going to rewatch 33 a third time, just to stop myself tapping my fingers in expectation for 34. Why oh why do they put us on a diet of 1 ep per day when the drama gets to its last quarter?!😩
1 5
Replying to La Gata • Jun 25, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Answer is on ep 33.
They had a plague. Ep 33 is a masterpiece, just wait until you watch it. 😊
1 0
Replying to sara • Jun 25, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
I have a question how did MXY knew that the all Lishan Academy died from a litnes or did I miss something
They were all scholars, they must have left some written testimony.
2 2
Replying to ibisfeather • Jun 25, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
She was supposedly the youngest. Other able-bodied young men left with the Prince Li delegation and got massacred?…
No one knew she was still trapped in the mountain. She probably survived because she had natural immunity, she just didn't catch the plague or was asymptomatic.
0 0
Replying to lossswierllos • Jun 25, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
She was secluded when they locked her in a shed (so she would go for the help).
It's on 33.
2 1
Replying to Rin Icy • Jun 25, 2026
I am so jealous you get to watch 33! I am waiting till tomorrow. So hence I am stuck here, reading comments. Can’t…
Start enjoying now the idea of how much you're going to like it tomorrow. 😊
2 7
Replying to Rin Icy • Jun 25, 2026
I am so jealous you get to watch 33! I am waiting till tomorrow. So hence I am stuck here, reading comments. Can’t…
In an almost weird way I'm jealous of you because I wish I could watch it for the first time again. Yes, it's that good.
1 9
Replying to ebzqueen • Jun 25, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
im such a bitter person- i dont want d FL to forgive ML easily
I don't understand the need to make one of them the guilty party. Both of them had their reasons to react as they did. Both of them suffered a lot at a young age and were psychologically damaged. She didn't tell him the truth, instead he found out from the evil marquis; then she let him believe she had married him out of pity instead of giving him a proper explanation. How is that scenario only his fault and not hers?
8 21
Replying to tiramiscoff • Jun 25, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Ep 32 made me bawl my eyes out. I'm so angry at Xiuyao. Bro had one job.
He was also psychologically damaged, they both suffered a lot at a young age. She also had one job: telling him the truth before he found out from the wrong source, and then giving him a proper explanation instead of just letting him think she did marry him out of guilt/pity.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure you'll change your mind about XY when you watch ep 33. 😍
10 3
Replying to lulu • Jun 25, 2026
true true true ... i gues for the drama to have 9 rate every single episode needs to be rated 9 or above overall.…
Isn't it! I even went back and replayed some bits as I was watching it first time. Some people were complaining before that they wanted more screen time from Bai Lu and Cheng Lei. Well, ladies and gentlemen, have your fill.

Again, what a performance!!🤯
3 1
Replying to jeoneungd • Jun 25, 2026
since some of us can only watch this at episode 31, it appears their finally showing the cause of her psychoses…
Answer is on ep 33.
1 24
On The First Jasmine • Jun 25, 2026
I just finished ep 33 and I'm about to rewatch it straight away. What a performance from both Bai Lu and Cheng Lei!! This episode in particular is a masterpiece of acting, direction, and scriptwriting. The background music is absolutely superb, the cinematography is haunting. I'm sure this drama will win many awards. Bravo!!

On a side note, I'm aware that 8.6 is a high rating for MDL, but this drama is at the very least a 9+ in my opinion. I've already rated it 10 and don't expect to have to change it.
10 44