Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 12, 2025
Replying to MariaB • Jun 15, 2026
Considering that Ye Li's mother had the edict summoning the elder Prince Ding to the palace and that he was accused…
Excellent recap, thank you. 👏👏👏
1 0
Replying to La Gata • Jun 15, 2026
I'm watching 2 other dramas, but only AFTER I watch this one and if I have the time.
Well, they are both approaching their end and so far I'd recommend them. Not at the same time as Mo Li, though, they'll lose lustre by comparison.

I just hope Overdo doesn't come out while Mo Li is still half way through its release, that would upset me. That's another one I have great expectations for and I want to watch it as the main one.
1 2
Replying to ibisfeather • Jun 15, 2026
The rating is a little low here on mdl, but this is a pure niche show. Palace intrigue with a serious wuxia edge…
For me a cdrama is not about the gardens and qins and calligraphy, but mainly about the plot, the pacing, the acting, the direction and the cinematography. IMO the current 8 is pretty low for this one, I'd give it 8.3 for now and see if they stick the ending.

I agree with others that releasing only 1 ep a day is a bit of a drag, but that's hardly the drama's fault..
1 0
Replying to Bess Gee • Jun 15, 2026
The combination of the background music, the filmography, and the actors' performances creates a remorsive yet…
I think you mean cinematography, the art of camera work and photography in film-making. Filmography is the list of films made by a director/actor/actress. I'm telling you because I made that mistake myself before.
2 0
Replying to La Gata • Jun 15, 2026
I'm watching 2 other dramas, but only AFTER I watch this one and if I have the time.
LOL You are telling me! The other 2 I'm watching would be pretty good on their own. 'Problem' is this one shines too bright, which in turn takes some colour off them. I want name them because I don't think it's fair. Still, I wish more dramas were this 'problematic'. 😉
1 4
Replying to La Gata • Jun 15, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
If Ye Ying is not careful with her tongue she's going to get murdered by nasty MJL. The way he looked at her when…
Great analysis. As you say it could go any of those ways, and that's one of the open possibilities that makes this drama so fricking good on top of A* acting, plot, direction, pacing, scenery, etc . I'm going to bet on her taking the side of our MC, based on her facial expressions after she listened to her POS husband, then her mother's questions to Ye Li and then Ye Li's answers. That's why I wish she kept her mouth shut, this naive girl is going to get herself murdered fast if she doesn't.
0 0
Replying to La Gata • Jun 15, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
If the scars in her arms came from the murderers I don't think she'd have survived. Why would they kill everyone…
That's plausible too. Whatever the reason, it seems the inexistent monkeys cannot be it.
0 0
Replying to Dimple101 • Jun 15, 2026
How i was watching 4 dramas at once at one point.. now only watching this lol possibly dropping the others since…
I'm watching 2 other dramas, but only AFTER I watch this one and if I have the time.
1 6
On The First Jasmine • Jun 15, 2026
I just finished ep 16. All I have to say, mad horses won't pull me away from this series. It's simply superb. 😍
12 0
Replying to Sameen meow • Jun 15, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
I'm glad that the step mother is not that evil anymore. I also hope that they fix the relationship between Ye…
If Ye Ying is not careful with her tongue she's going to get murdered by nasty MJL. The way he looked at her when she told him "I saw you leave that night' doesn't bode well for her.
6 2
Replying to Mellowrose • Jun 14, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Lol, bai lu was one of great actress, so i dont understnd wht u sying, as someone mentally unstable, of course…
She just found out her psycho grandmother murdered her mother, was pretending to have dementia and just tried to murder her. She is completely shocked, she's making a phenomenal effort to pull herself together and go to Ji Xiao instead of taking her revenge on the mad old woman and stabbing her to death. When she turns and starts walking toward JX she's still zombie-like under the shock.
4 0
Replying to vivalf • Jun 14, 2026
I'm always intrigued when you guys score high marks with a new historical ongoing drama. Is this really a 8.5…
No, it's at least an 8.7 so far for me 😁. If things don't go awry I expect it to become easily a 9.
8 0
Replying to No more dog blood my tea • Jun 14, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Idk if im right bu i think the whole Lishan got massacred. Who did it i’m not sure. That’s why Ye Li has been…
If the scars in her arms came from the murderers I don't think she'd have survived. Why would they kill everyone but leave her alive?
0 2
Replying to Zia • Jun 14, 2026
I actually LIKE PRINCE LI ❣️ He has an amazing screen presence as an actor. I feel so sorry for what happened…
I am on the opposite side on that one. I think the character is a POS and the actor has a lot to learn yet about acting. I think he's the one weak link in this drama.
0 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Jun 14, 2026
Yeli had every right with her decision about Prince Li.She did not want him dead because she knew and understood…
She knew, but I don't think she 'understood' at all why he chose to save himself at the expense of the 18 Lishan Academy members. She actually threw that on his face as a really selfish thing to do.
0 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Jun 13, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
She Saved herself, Master zhu is in her imagination just like Qing Shuang.
Why are these two character in her imagination? Caveat: If it is a massive spoiler for future episodes, I'd rather not know.
0 0
Replying to La Gata • Jun 13, 2026
How come Ye Li knows so much about modern medicine and surgery? She even instructed him to place the analgesic…
Sorry, I just remembered, you are right. I have edited my post.
0 0
Replying to Sanoya • Jun 13, 2026
I'm watching episode 12 and I'm genuinely tweaking. I think Prince Li is genuinely a fool! You gave away those…
Please put a spoiler mark on your post, there are people who haven't watched that far. Thanks.
0 0
Replying to La Gata • Jun 13, 2026
How come Ye Li knows so much about modern medicine and surgery? She even instructed him to place the analgesic…
I understand the imperial physicians were chosen because of their expertise. I don't think emperors would put their health in the hands of some sycophantic opportunist.
0 0
Replying to La Gata • Jun 13, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
How come Ye Li knows so much about modern medicine and surgery? She even instructed him to place the analgesic…
It could well be what you say, that she dedicated herself to learning how to fix his legs because his brother asked her. Also MXY saved her life.

About the sublingual analgesic pill, there was no need at all for her to make that comment as just one of those illogical things in costume dramas. It's too specific.
0 2