Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 12, 2025
Replying to Ginoricks • Jun 18, 2026
Yeli: A traitor who served four masters is never considered loyal💥💥💅🏾
The general: "Dieeeeee!!!"
Xiu Yao: " Hold my beer".
3 1
Replying to Kuyasa • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Who is this Ling Ting Lan?
I'm not sure what her background is. She's been travelling around and she intends to carry on doing so, but she's a local, she's home now. I don't think she's a doctor, she said she had picked some medical knowledge during her travelling. She must be from a noble family, when she asked Qin Yang to work for her she even told him she had more influence than the marquis. She seems to have a very high status, she sat at the empress consort table during the garden party.
1 1
Replying to La Gata • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
He's been back on his feet for a while now, of course he must have been training. He only needed to get his strength…
He said that to the ED to put her mind at rest that he hadn't kept anything from her. I don't think we actually need to see his training in order to assume that's the first thing he did once he got back on his feet. The FL's watchful eye didn't extend to his time at work, which she doesn't wan't to share as she thinks it's boring.

That's my take on it, anyway. I don't see his present fighting fitness as an oddity, particularly when in real life 3 months is in many cases enough to heal -re-broken and re-set bones as long as there is no necrosis.
0 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 18, 2026
Qin Feng and the Marquis's son are half brother'sRemember when CD was talking to that foolish son? She told him,…
Isn't the marquis also Qin Feng's father? In that case they aren't stepbrothers, they are half brothers.
2 1
Replying to Aramintai • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
ML fighting like he's been training non-stop, instead of sitting in a wheelchair for 8 years was def a cdrama…
He's been back on his feet for a while now, of course he must have been training. He only needed to get his strength back, he already had his martial skills.
0 2
Replying to Saffy88 • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Oh dear, is everyone on the mountain dead? No wonder she's going around practically in a fugue state..........What…
They are just soldiers obeying orders, probably there under instructions to stop any outsider getting in, not to figure out if or why they are all dead.
0 0
Replying to Jade • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
it feels weird now when he's standing😭
Why, do you want him to stay crippled? 🤨
0 0
Replying to weinanas • Jun 17, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Will ML cheat on FL? Seems his childhood sweetheart is coming back and she doesn’t want to consummate the marriage.
I understand she's not his childhood sweetheart, they just got betrothed by their elders.
1 0
Replying to emotionallyevil • Jun 17, 2026
MXY just said cats are more docile than dogs?? 👀Where?
He's just telling us he's never had a cat without telling us he's never had a cat. 😹
2 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 17, 2026
It's crazy the amount of users rating the unreleased ep
That's the site's fault for allowing it, it's just inviting trolls. The rating option should be blocked until the ep is available.
0 0
Replying to Jeamie • Jun 17, 2026
which episode was he first introduce? i am so sorry i have been skipping and forwarding none relevant parts...…
I would strongly recommend not to skip at all through this drama. It has so many relevant details and layers I don't think it is possible to follow the plot otherwise. The acting is great too.
0 0
Replying to Galaxy Gugu • Jun 17, 2026
Nearly halfway at 19. Can’t wait to see where they are taking us from tonight onwards. Regret watching them…
My personal trick, I'm rewatching this drama as eps are released😂. I'm picking up more details and enjoying it even more.
0 0
Replying to La Gata • Jun 17, 2026
Never mind the trolls, did you say 20 eps? I've only seen 19. Where is 20? I must have 20 😵‍💫!! (Yes,…
You are telling me!😂😂😂
0 0
Replying to mayouch • Jun 16, 2026
I feel that in the past two days there have been many comments trying to bring down the series. I'm not talking…
Never mind the trolls, did you say 20 eps? I've only seen 19. Where is 20? I must have 20 😵‍💫!! (Yes, I'm a bit obsessed with this drama).
5 2
Replying to La Gata • Jun 16, 2026
You'll live to regret it, I'm tearing myself apart waiting for the next episode. What the hell, go for it! 😁
Don't. Start already. You will be binging all 19 eps and then you can join us in the comments. 😁
0 0
Replying to La Gata • Jun 16, 2026
I'm watching 2 other dramas, but only AFTER I watch this one and if I have the time.
I feel you. Every time an episode finishes I have to know what happens next. . It keeps getting better nd better, doesn't it?😍
1 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 16, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Feng Zhi Yao to Xiu Yao: Yo just went and gave her the shop I was managing?? What about me?? How could you do that??!"
Turns his back in a huff. Turns around again, sees Xiu Yao on his feet: "What??! You can walk??! You can feel your legs??! No wonder you gave her your entire fortune!!"
😂 😂 😂 😂
7 0
Replying to Snowlit • Jun 16, 2026
Okay, I'm going to start it😂 I can't wait anymore.
You'll live to regret it, I'm tearing myself apart waiting for the next episode. What the hell, go for it! 😁
0 2
Replying to La Gata • Jun 16, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
I just finished 17. The scene with XiuYao, Ye Li and Qing Shuan. See below.
I find heart-rending the way Ye Li's loneliness is at the same time so delicate and so raw, so bordering on madness under her layer of sheer rationality and cheerful sadness. How she lays it bare in front of us, a strong woman determined to survive and get justice who also carries a heart so broken that it can shatter her mind at any time. An almost impossible harmony between her extremes of fortitude and fragility gets perfectly balanced. Such a nuanced performance, what an actress Bai Lu is!

Xiu Yao suddenly realises she's been hallucinating all this time and goes from almost panicking to reassuring her and consulting a doctor straight away without hesitation, he'll do whatever it takes to mend her heart and give her back her mental health. Cheng Lei's interpretation is right up there with Bai Lu, the way his expression changes from happiness to controlled alarm, to accepting her reality, to affection.

The feelings of warmth, sadness and hope for the future are lingering. Superb episode.
3 0