On The Long Ballad • Apr 27, 2026 Title The Long Ballad Amazing drama them and still ' happy 5th year. 2 0
Replying to Ladytears • Apr 24, 2026 Article Chinese netizens beat Dispatch in leaking pics from Ok Taec Yeon's wedding They must be birds again. right!! 2 0
Replying to verg1l • Apr 24, 2026 Article Chinese netizens beat Dispatch in leaking pics from Ok Taec Yeon's wedding these people need some life man look at the angle bro wtf They must be birds again. 3 2
Replying to Ladytears • Apr 17, 2026 Title Fated Master and Disciple but she's cute!! She's still cute anyways!! and I'll leave it at that. 1 0
Replying to Mephisto • Apr 15, 2026 Title Fated Master and Disciple Ju Jing Yi cant act but she's cute!! 0 2
Xiang83 • Apr 13, 2026 Article Revenge, Retribution, Responsibility in upcoming Zhang Yun Long dramas with Ju Jing Yi, Esther Yu I can't wait for both drama to come out!! 8 1
Lily Alice • Mar 22, 2026 Article 'Pursuit of Jade': Interesting facts every fan must know By now the writer is not focus on us just the fact that she's always making us hate hate!! I'm going to stop coming here all together and just watch my drama the old fashion way. 3 5
On Dai Gao Zheng • Mar 21, 2026 Person Dai Gao Zheng Idk who changed this but why let his looks be so young and boyish not handsome and stunning. 4 1
and I'll leave it at that.