Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: The sky that meets the Empire State
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: August 3, 2017
  • Awards Received: Coin Gift Award2

Ladytears

The sky that meets the Empire State
Replying to Solie • Mar 21, 2026
This is what Legend of The Female General was supposed to be
exactly!!
1 0
Replying to paxxie • Mar 18, 2026
We are all waiting for the slap that will cut through the miasma.
ahahahaha!! I just read that part after can't wait them.
1 0
Replying to Kami • Mar 11, 2026
Title Rebirth
It has same director as generation to generation we are cooked hope he don't butcher this show
ahahahahahahah!!omgash!!
1 0
Replying to orrostorm1 • Mar 5, 2026
Person Zhang Bei Xi
I just finished watching "My Boss, My Husband, Our Triplets." On IQIYI but I can't find it on MDL's listing…
the drama is hot!! I don't see it here either!!
0 0