Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: The sky that meets the Empire State
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: August 3, 2017
  • Awards Received: Coin Gift Award2

Ladytears

The sky that meets the Empire State
On Si Jin • Jan 24, 2026
Title Si Jin
I loaf this drama, the mix up and all is just too accurate!! but never the lest I totally in it.
1 0
Replying to Shantiece • Jan 19, 2026
It's just an assumption but I think if he likes a script and it has a good IP he doesn't mind taking support.…
That's good!! hope to have him ML someday.
0 1
Replying to Ladytears • Jan 15, 2026
Title Glory
I'm laughing rk!! not because your want it that way, it should be smh!!
really!! continue on...
0 0
On Glory • Jan 15, 2026
Title Glory Spoiler
I think the last 6 ep felt like a different world, when I saw LJL he's completely distress!! plus it was too short at the end end like I wanted more. More as in let me see the wedding and that butler still get on my last nerve.

it's finished I can go to bed.
2 0
Replying to anya • Jan 15, 2026
Title Glory
I love neo in damsel in distressy roles😂😂🤣
Totally ahahahahaha!!
2 0
Replying to lindawatitjioe • Jan 15, 2026
Title Glory Spoiler
please tell me that this has a happy ending? FL ML being together?
yes!!
2 2
Replying to Ladytears • Jan 15, 2026
Title Glory
omgash!! thank you for mentioning that kiss cause it was longggg over due but very satisfying.
I'm like I better feel that cause I can't miss that feel at all he was a tiger lol
2 0
Replying to Purple Ghost • Jan 15, 2026
I need you to give SML an appropriate nickname like you do with other enraging SMLs.My blood boils every time…
ahahahahahaha!!
0 0
Replying to FictionGirlie • Jan 15, 2026
Title Glory
Have you seen love in the clouds?
New drama new feel lol
1 0
Replying to Crysi06 • Jan 15, 2026
Title Glory
Ep 29... That kiss. Anyone else jealous of that kiss? I know I certainly am. That was fire, one of the best kisses…
omgash!! thank you for mentioning that kiss cause it was longggg over due but very satisfying.
3 2
Replying to badgersupremo • Jan 15, 2026
Title Glory
Why it has 8.5? i dropped it long ago. it should be 7.7
I'm laughing rk!! not because your want it that way, it should be smh!!
1 2
Replying to Ladytears • Jan 11, 2026
Title Glory
by know I'm annoyed by it cause that's how he travel so slow!!
ahahahahaha!! you know it's coming.
2 0
Replying to werwer8208 • Jan 11, 2026
Title Glory
EP 2 around 11:40 the wooden sedan chair is creaking so much while being carried, i have no idea why its making…
by know I'm annoyed by it cause that's how he travel so slow!!
0 2