K-Drama
Replying to Aliyah • Sep 16, 2018
Title My Husband's Lover
Where did you watch ep 10 and 11
Nope nevermind I played myself
1 0
Replying to Aliyah • Sep 16, 2018
Title My Husband's Lover
Where did you watch ep 10 and 11
I just checked it and it's subbed up to ep 14 now
0 0
Replying to Thai_lover • Sep 16, 2018
Title My Husband's Lover
It's very good, but only 11 episodes are translated.. Please can someone translate this!!??
Where did you watch ep 10 and 11
0 0
Replying to beatingheartx • Jul 7, 2018
Title Love to Our Youth: Student Card in the Trap
so cuteee!!! the kind of story plot you wish will happen to yourself too *heart eyes*
Where did you watch it?
0 0
Replying to Aliyah • Jun 25, 2018
Title Ossan's Love
https://www.facebook.com/AdamUniBL/videos/171654833500044/
Um the full 7 episodes was on the link i provided above but i just rechecked the link and it looks like episode 6 was taken down because it said this page was no longer available but episode 7 is still up
0 0
On My Husband's Lover • Jun 24, 2018
Title My Husband's Lover
It's a really good show but the eng subs stop at episode 10. -_-
2 0
Replying to Aliyah • Jun 23, 2018
Title Ossan's Love
https://www.facebook.com/AdamUniBL/videos/171654833500044/
No problem hope you enjoy the ending!
1 0
Replying to OTB • Jun 21, 2018
Title Ossan's Love Spoiler
Does anyone have a link for where I can watch this, I can find episode 5-7 anywhere? :)
https://www.facebook.com/AdamUniBL/videos/171654833500044/
0 0
On Bang Rak Soi 9/1 Season 2 • Feb 16, 2018
Title Bang Rak Soi 9/1 Season 2
SOOOOOOO I'm VERY excited to see how this goes like i love this show and obviously you can tell who i ship jatjang with (i will not abandon hope)
3 0
On In the Realm of Fancy • Feb 12, 2018
Title In the Realm of Fancy
So basically it's about a guy that lives forever and has spouses from every time period?
0 0
Replying to green tae • Jan 10, 2018
Title Dark Blue and Moonlight
tbh its one of the best bl drama i seen, no scam.
If you think this was the best BL drama you have seen may I suggest a BL drama that would make you completely change your mind and possibly your life? ..........LOVESICK..................you.......will.....be.....changed........for......life............my friend. : )
0 0
On Love Sick • Jan 6, 2018
Title Love Sick
Sooooo I've decided to rewatch this for oh idk the eleventh time but you know I'm completely fine with my lovesick addiction. It's basically who I am now.
5 0
Replying to Emi • Dec 21, 2017
Title Project S: SPIKE
Totally is!!!!! I just finished binge watching it. It was so good I wish I could unsee it just so I could watch…
Ok thnxs actually i started watching the SOS one earlier this morning and I've already finished it. It was so good and I've already started side by side and I like that one to so I'll start watching spike as well, but the shoot i love you looked like a let down. Do you know anything about that one?
3 0
On Project S: SPIKE • Dec 20, 2017
Title Project S: SPIKE
Omg the trailer was so INTENSE is it worth the watch tho?
3 0
On Ghost Boyfriend • Dec 19, 2017
Title Ghost Boyfriend
I've seen it and it broke my heart!
0 0
Replying to Silver_Sylphy • Dec 7, 2017
Title Bang Rak Soi 9/1
Seems ep. 55 is really the end :(
........of season 1........right? That's what you mean't right? Like until part 2 right???????
2 0
Replying to Chimon Wongwisut-Teo • Nov 9, 2017
Title Bang Rak Soi 9/1
Ep 48 just aired a few days ago, and the show is back to normal, after 1 month of absence.
Ah! I see so you watched it without subs....mk thnxs tho but do you know anywhere where i might find the latest episodes subbed?
0 0
Replying to Chimon Wongwisut-Teo • Nov 8, 2017
Title Bang Rak Soi 9/1
Ep 48 just aired a few days ago, and the show is back to normal, after 1 month of absence.
whoa? wat where can i watch episode 48? The place where i'm watching it only has up to episode 41.
0 0
Replying to Nana8 • Sep 19, 2017
Title Boring Love
Eng subs! http://thaiseriesguide.blogspot.com/2015/11/bl-movie-boring-love-2009-dvdrip.html ***UPDATED***
K thnxs
1 0
Replying to Nana8 • Sep 19, 2017
Title Boring Love
Eng subs! http://thaiseriesguide.blogspot.com/2015/11/bl-movie-boring-love-2009-dvdrip.html ***UPDATED***
Itz not working
0 0
