K-Drama
On My Son Is a Mob Boss • Aug 31, 2017
Title My Son Is a Mob Boss
I know where you can watch it but it has no subs.....sadly......
0 0
Replying to Aliyah • Aug 8, 2017
Title The Rain Stories
WHY?????
I just really want to watch it.
0 0
On The Boy Next Door • Jul 16, 2017
Title The Boy Next Door
10/10 it was freaking hilarious. I died of laughter every freaking episode!!! OMG
7 0
Replying to Athena • Jul 11, 2017
Title 2 Moons
How can I view ep 10 with eng sub. Has this ep been subtitled yet.
Yes. It has.
0 0
Replying to Aliyah • May 26, 2017
Title Bang Rak Soi 9/1
Um does anyone know where I can watch this?
omg thanks SO much
0 0
On Bang Rak Soi 9/1 • May 24, 2017
Title Bang Rak Soi 9/1
Um does anyone know where I can watch this?
0 2
On Death Note: The Last Name • Apr 23, 2017
Title Death Note: The Last Name
YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!! That's how it should have ended
0 1
On The Rain Stories • Apr 14, 2017
Title The Rain Stories
WHY?????
0 6
On Like Love • Apr 10, 2017
Title Like Love
Does anyone know where I can watch this?
0 0
Replying to Aliyah • Mar 18, 2017
Title Sweet Boy
Found it.
This was the link but they tricked me they just had the trailer so I guess it's not out in america yet but I do think this will be where it'll pop up first. So fingers crossed! xmovies8.watch/7744-sweet-boy-2016.html
0 0
On Sweet Boy • Mar 15, 2017
Title Sweet Boy
Am I the only one who watched this trailer more then I probably should have. "You are my sweet boy." Like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 0
On Sweet Boy • Mar 15, 2017
Title Sweet Boy
Found it.
0 3
