K-Drama
On Black Out • Apr 15, 2026
Title Black Out
I'm on ep 5, can someone please tell me. Does the MC ever fight back? If not, I can't continue to watch this, like sir idc if they're grieving parents stop letting them hit on you and please start whooping some ass
0 1
On Love Syndrome III: Uncut Version • Oct 21, 2025
Title Love Syndrome III: Uncut Version
Do I need to watch the movie before this?
0 0
On My Son Is a Mob Boss • Feb 28, 2024
Title My Son Is a Mob Boss
Still nothing
0 1
On Ghost Doctor • Feb 28, 2024
Title Ghost Doctor
My only complaint: romance was not needed. But that could jus be me since I'm not a fan of romance.
2 0
On KO One • Oct 5, 2023
Title KO One
Are these all connected? Like do they build off of one another? I finished this one year ago and suddenly remembered it today. I want to start the next one X Family but I wasn't sure if it's a completely new story or not. If not then I'll need to rewatch this one to refresh my brain on the story, characters, and how it ended.
0 0
Replying to Aliyah • Apr 5, 2023
Title High Kick!
Did you watch it with eng sub? If so, can you tell me where, please?
Thanks!
0 0
On My Husband's Lover • Mar 20, 2023
Title My Husband's Lover
Pls someone provide eng sub
1 0
Replying to 10363167 • Mar 19, 2023
Title High Kick!
I watched this entire show back in 2013, mainly for Jung Il-woo. It was so much fun. I was surprised to see other…
Did you watch it with eng sub? If so, can you tell me where, please?
0 3
Replying to Aliyah • Mar 19, 2023
Title The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty
Did you watch with eng sub, if so where?
Thanks!
0 0
Replying to NightOwl • Mar 18, 2023
Title The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty
I finally started (and have now finished) this drama - I can't remember why I didn't watch it while it was airing…
Did you watch with eng sub, if so where?
0 2
On The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty • May 31, 2022
Title The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty
Does anyone know where i can watch this with eng sub?
3 2
On To My Star • Feb 18, 2022
Title To My Star
Not me crying on the trailer alone nooooooo damn will I come out of this okay?
5 0
Replying to yanto heri • May 10, 2021
Title Royal Highness
while waiting for english subtitle, try to read manhua adaptation of this story.the title is Reincarnated Marquis…
Thanks!
0 0
On Mr. Queen • Jan 25, 2021
Title Mr. Queen Spoiler
Okay like WTF I bawled my eyes out for Dam as if I had lost my own child. How tf am I so attached to this child?!?!?!
12 1
On Mr. Queen • Dec 17, 2020
Title Mr. Queen
So I read an article that this drama was receiving A LOT of hate in Korea, especially after their first 2 episodes.....and I don't really understand why?
2 3
Replying to Gugudan Lab • Sep 19, 2020
Title My Father Is Strange
yeees
Thanks
0 0
On My Son Is a Mob Boss • Sep 5, 2020
Title My Son Is a Mob Boss
broski.....
0 0
Replying to Gugudan Lab • Aug 30, 2020
Title My Father Is Strange Spoiler
yeees
I was asking if he got a son/father relationship before he found out that wasn't his real father ?
0 2
Replying to Gugudan Lab • Aug 26, 2020
Title My Father Is Strange Spoiler
yeees
Like near the beginning or the end because idk I kinda want him to get that father relationship before he finds out
0 4
Replying to 300618 • Aug 23, 2020
Title Wu Xin: The Monster Killer Season 2
I’ve been look for subtitles for years and finally found some. I recommend everyone subscribe and support this…
Thank you!
0 0
