K-Drama
On Returning Pearl • Nov 2, 2025
Title Returning Pearl
I am a bit confused, on the wrap picture it says Jin Zi Xuan is playing Xiao Yanzi and on baidu. But here on the cast list it says that Huang Si Rui is playing that character π€
0 2
Replying to SandraNoLie • Oct 30, 2025
Title Eternal Joy with You Spoiler
Okay I hope this time all will be well. This lifetime of theirs lets be happy... π
I hope so! I am wondering if there might be a third lifetime though due to the clips in the opening......
2 1
On Eternal Joy with You • Oct 29, 2025
Title Eternal Joy with You
First four episodes were quite funny. I like how Xuanlin goes from really stern to suddenly laughing like its all a joke π
0 0
Replying to Crazy about Asian dramas • Oct 29, 2025
Title Eternal Joy with You
Where can I watch the drama
It's on wetv now https://wetv.vip/en/play/7hyja04rvzo3uhc/l4101e9rp2f-EP01%3A_Eternal_Joy_With_You
0 0
Replying to miaolicious • Oct 27, 2025
Title Eternal Joy with You
The English title?
I guess we will see when its out internationally.
0 0
Replying to Josephnelca • Oct 26, 2025
Title Great Journey of Teenagers
Where can i watch it?
So far the link I post below has a paid membership where you can watch. But I suppose tencent will air it internationally within 1-2 weeks time.
0 0
On Eternal Joy with You • Oct 26, 2025
Title Eternal Joy with You
It will air on the 27th π Let's hope for a happy ending.
2 0
Replying to Annu • Oct 24, 2025
Title Love Travels through Time
I just encounter this dramaCan anyone tell me that this one is still filming or completed
They finished filming some time ago.
1 0
Replying to Azure • Oct 24, 2025
Title Whispers of Fate
iQIYI/ WeTv/ Viki/ Astro
I have a vpn that I can use.
0 0
Replying to Azure • Oct 23, 2025
Title Whispers of Fate
iQIYI/ WeTv/ Viki/ Astro
it works on the canadian iqiyi with my vpn for example. its region locked
0 2
On Great Journey of Teenagers • Oct 23, 2025
Title Great Journey of Teenagers
https://youtu.be/js1OAEkPoKk?si=2Rnze7QxklraNb5Z trailer
1 0
On Star-Crossed Love • Oct 21, 2025
Title Star-Crossed Love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iLLGIfpZ14&list=PLRN24eqWbeusNDQkP-89cV8R7YpMUEvs9&index=1 playlist on youtube with eng sub
3 1
On Incisive Great Teacher • Oct 21, 2025
Title Incisive Great Teacher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzwjx8Zgz8s link to ep 1 with eng sub if someone is interested
0 0
Replying to Aera0804 • Oct 21, 2025
Title Blood River
so many faces that I even don't know how to remember themππ if I see them in upcoming ep I will see them…
I am just assuming now that everyone in white is basically the Mu family πThe Su family and Xie family are a bit harder to distinguish.
4 1
On Yummy Yummy Yummy • Oct 21, 2025
Title Yummy Yummy Yummy
I quite like the Princess character.
9 0
On Blood River • Oct 21, 2025
Title Blood River
First five episodes were great. It will take some time to remember which characters belong to which family. I like how sassy Bai Hehuai is π
8 0
Replying to Tian_vv • Oct 20, 2025
Title Blood River
I haven't watched TBOY or DY,can I still enjoy this drama as it is or do I have to watch the other two?
This is set way before TBOY, but a little after DY. While there are some characters you meet in the other dramas, most of them are "new" or just a supporting/guest role in the other shows. So you can watch this easily without really knowing anything.
2 0
Replying to BlackHeart71 • Oct 20, 2025
Title Blood River
Before watching BLOOD RIVER, do I need to watch another drama to get into this one?
this takes place after Dashing Youth. The Blood of Youth takes place in the future after this. most of the TBOY leads are still children in this timeline.
0 0
Replying to NitaMooshie • Oct 20, 2025
Title Blood River
Bai Hehuai is as cute as a button!!! Her makeup is so stunning omg...
Her styling is very good here!
0 0
Replying to Lost_zoul • Oct 20, 2025
Title Blood River
Guys Any romance
Minor subplot and not focus.
4 0
