Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 16, 2024
Replying to Kiie • 16 days ago
ok, so that you know what you are getting into. There is not much interaction between the main lead until like…
They have that kind of chemistry which is more natural and realistic. The class difference and they r just master and servant. They both maintain it logically. But LJQ couldn't help but fell in love
4 3
Replying to JoJe • 16 days ago
Maybe I watch too many historical drama with big family DRAMA inside that I found as much as Lin family was not…
They are kinda opportunist family.
2 0
Replying to Davdav11 • 16 days ago
I missed those details. I felt they tried to tell something, but I couldn’t catch up. But I remember LX also…
I read somewhere LX mother's name meaning is cherry blossom. For her she was like embracing her mother.
5 1
Replying to Sh_a • 16 days ago
I'm wondering if the fl will go to the capital with the ml or not cause it's shown in ep 28 of her telling the…
may be she will. cz in all of the upcoming episode LjQ seems like always roaming aorund his wife. 😭😭😭
4 0
Replying to AngelaK • 17 days ago
LJQ is so shameless and thick skinned. 😂😂
even he admitted 😭😭
0 1
Replying to rgrgpluto • 17 days ago
It was hilarious to see the patrol officer commander witness the slap. Remember in episode 13, he commented on…
i noticed that too.he said who would marry that girl?? 🤣🤣
1 0
On Against the Current • 17 days ago
What happened to LJQ. when did he become so talkative. When Xlx said "I ve just noticed,u r quite Shameless,young master" i choked 🤣🤣🎂
26 7
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • 17 days ago
I could have sworn the in-laws were there but then they just disappeared in thin air!!!
Slap scene in Bridal chamber
3 0
On Against the Current • 17 days ago
I am bawling my eyes out in ep 27. I can't control my tears. May be i can relate with XLX. i m feeling her pain. My girl is traumatized by LIN family seal. It always trigger her. still she controlled herself in the past but not anymore. Notes: A big applause for TSY. Her crying scene directly touch my heart. i teared up instantly watching tear in her eyes.u nailed it dear.
6 0
Replying to Eszter • 17 days ago
I am slow. I only realized yesterday that this drama had no romance in it. I finished episode 27 today, and it…
How come Romance should be happened in the beginning when it is not the main plot? the main plot is heavy and about those character building up. Give all the character a purpose. it can't be some love at first sight then break up then again patch up. Tbh i would be so bored if it was like this. i m enjoying it cz the screenwriter and the director helped me to understand everyone's POV and purpose here and made me believes their actions has some logic.
2 0
Replying to Sampriz • 17 days ago
Is the show worth watching? I binge watched the first 8 episodes a few days back and haven't been able to go back…
may be i recently finished a drama. Stop now if u don't like. Try again after spending a long drama free time.
This drama actually good. And worth watching. but i understand not everytime u r in a mood to watch long, historical drama.
0 0
Replying to Chanchan • 17 days ago
Poor ML ...got slapped so publicly.... i thought she slapped him privately.. she did before her subbordinates…
bro he was beaten so badly (On ass) by his grandfather in front of everyone. even all the maids of the house. did u forget it?? he actually deserve that slap.i don't mind i think he also
3 0
Replying to Rinsy • 17 days ago
I love how natural TSY acting is..she makes me empathize with her..she drew me in. Very charming..i've seen several…
I can't tolerate Bad acting no matter how beautiful the actress is!! I am really happy with the cast director that she choose TSY for this brilliant writing. She has nailed every emotional scene. I cried every time i saw her crying.
5 0
Replying to Nihaofineshyt • 18 days ago
My evil side want it to cross POJ ..and become drama of the year..
Isn't it already cross POJ?
0 0
Replying to Jedi • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Lin jin qi wanted Lan Xiang to be his legal wife, he can easily make her as his concubine though
Without imperial order his grandfather wouldn’t agree to make her his legal wife
2 1
Replying to weiyulan • 18 days ago
He don't need Imperial permission for the marriage but to force the elder to accept it.
I meant his grandfather would never agree if it is not for imperial Decree
3 0
Replying to FrankieD • 18 days ago
👏 Your username says it all. We conquer by force if necessary 😃
Hehehe😅😅
0 0
Replying to Charlie Brown • 18 days ago
I’ve had a look at the heat index trend and it looks like the series is going to break 32000 today.
The market share was 37.5% yesterday. That is huge
2 1