Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 16, 2024
Replying to Magnolia Senja • 18 days ago
Hi all! Is it good? I’m contemplating whether to watch or not..
I actually Don't advice to watch rating. I genuinely advice to watch first 3 episode. Then decide.
2 5
On Against the Current • 18 days ago
Don't blame me i kinda find it interesting how lin jin qi planned all of these just to gain his girl who is far below to him in social ladder. And that's era is different they need Imperial permission in this type of marriage. He has no time to make her fall in love with his cz Scholar han is in his way and Xlx is not even thinking to fall in love with him.

So i m kinda enjoying this forced marriage scheme
15 10
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • 19 days ago
I think Lu just has a clear idea of how stupid and selfish Lin fam really is 😂😂😂😂
LIN grandfather is really a backboneless Family head.Coward
1 1
On Against the Current • 19 days ago
LJQ repeatedly asking scholar Han doesn't u have exam go prepare. i know good academy. i can send u there, u can study hard.
In the mind he was like just get lost 🤣🤣
11 0
Replying to Kate • 19 days ago
I'd assume there was a connection between him and FL's father. They were both scholars and they both obviously…
Think so. Thank u
2 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • 20 days ago
I don't think the chemistry is great either - they look visually mismatched. Similarly I didn't feel her chemistry…
It’s actually opposite for me.In RH i found JBR very unattractive on d other hand TSY looks was felt so soft and refreshing there. In case of LXY i think he is avg looking comparing to other prominent actor nowadays. His body is lean,face cute. Other than some broad chest,ta stature actors TSY acts with LXY is d most suitable with her. Atleast not that visually mismatched ( I saw their some reels wearing modern attires)
7 0
Replying to marzzz • 20 days ago
am i the only one who thinks they have like no chemistry? like they're both great individually but i feel like…
They should be. Cz still now There is a big status difference between them.FL should not be laughing and giggling with him cz He is her Master.And she needed Freedom from that Family.

Actually nothing happen till now to show their chemistry. I find it very normal and realistic. Its kinda "Slice of life" types drama CHEMISTRY/Romance not prominent here.specially for me. Other side story kinda interesting to me.
And previous LXY got her perfect partner this time who can match with him in terms of acting
12 1
Replying to Phoenix23 • 21 days ago
ML has feelings for XLX because she is intelligent and resourceful but not towards Yuchan who has been with family…
No where LJQ mentioned he is attracted to XLX for her intelligence. And 2nd Yuchen is loyal not as smart as XLX, LJQ mentioned it while giving letter delivery task to Marquis like take XLX with u.
4 0
Replying to MotherOfDragons • 21 days ago
they suspect it was an epidemic which is contagious. First & second madam was infected, LJQ was outside. jinlan…
I m not convincing u, its just my POV what screenwriter wants to show. Cz During that seal handovering First madam explained it why she giving this to XLX. She was anxious if she become unconscious who will do the main work later. Its not like she gave LX full authority cz she already put Jinlan in charge of Zichuan hall,that's why XLX was reporting him about the incident. I think u should listen carefully why First madam handed over that seal,cz she actually explained
.

And They r not Royal family, They r Nobles. she even couldn't hesitate to send Maids to his sons quarter so that she could impregnate them if The main wife couldn't. So i don't think they r that strict about class / maids
0 1
Replying to Phoenix23 • 21 days ago
I get it XLX is intelligent, but handing over family seals which are of great importance this early is unbelievable...she…
they suspect it was an epidemic which is contagious. First & second madam was infected, LJQ was outside. jinlan can not take stress he said it in previous episode he has heart problem. That's why madam said " there r lots of ppl here but no one is capable of taking responsibility "

it was an only Way out for her when nanke arrived ( he was also sneaked into) Desperate decision in desperate moment. i don't see anything wrong here
9 3
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • 21 days ago
I wonder what happened to Grandpa Lin and his two sons during the bubonic plague and Lin mansion lockdown?
2 courts in a house? Inner court or Outer courts. First madam as a head stays in inner court. i guess so far
1 1
Replying to Na jie • 21 days ago
47 eps !! strange! I thought they decided not to film or release more than 36 or so .. it is not I am complaining…
This rules change a few days ago.
3 1
On Against the Current • 22 days ago
Need a angle between Nanke and GangTang....

Lin Jin Qi already know about Du zheng.Thank God he didn't overreact.

Love the sisterhood among those maid.
21 0
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • 22 days ago
true. I really get turned off when the person is dumb 🤣🤣 my ex had rocks for brains and to this day I wonder…
Seriously 🤣🤣🤣
0 0
On Against the Current • 23 days ago
Its really weird to see those 3 sisters always hanging together 😂. A girl showing Tantrums just bcz her family couldn't fixed her marriage with the guy she is crushing over meanwhile the boy of the house suffering from Political marriage arranged by his family. Hahaha
9 0