Celebrity
On A Boss and a Babe • May 20, 2023
Title A Boss and a Babe
People are being so harsh for nothing. This series was cute and heartwarming with beautiful characters! ForceBook's chemistry was beautiful to see! :) I feel sorry for the people who felt like they wasted their time, how about you go watch something you will enjoy then?
13 2
On Our Skyy 2: My School President • May 19, 2023
Title Our Skyy 2: My School President
Why a kiss with a thumb? A kiss on the cheek would have been better than this. Everything felt a bit superficial, no warm feelings like the original series gave us. :( It was interesting to see Gem playing the musician part and to see TiewPor but that was it.
17 0
On Step by Step • May 17, 2023
Title Step by Step
The episodes feel long and short at the same time. ^^' It's confusing, it feels as though there are some scenes missing but it also feels like it's dragging. It's the slowest slow burn I've ever seen tbh, 5 episodes and still no improvement.
1 3
On Vice Versa • May 2, 2023
Title Vice Versa
I loved it so much more the second time I watched it! This series is made for binge watching. I just love the energy of JimmySea together, such a warm and nice pairing. :3 I look forward to their episodes in Our Skyy 2! And also Last Twilight!
1 0
On Never Let Me Go • May 2, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
I really liked it! If you're not sure to watch because people are being negative in the comments, don't listen to them. You should give it a try! :) It's definitely a fun watch and PondPhuwin are very good together!
12 0
On Our Skyy 2 • May 2, 2023
Title Our Skyy 2
I don't get why people didn't like the NLMG episodes? For me, it was so entertaining! We got so many tropes compared to SIMM where not much was happening. ^^' They said the same lines over and over again. I wish they had at least a better script. :/ I liked WinnySatang and Pawin though.
3 1
On Bee Pongsate Lucksameepong • Apr 20, 2023
Person Bee Pongsate Lucksameepong
what a legend :O
2 0
On Dangerous Romance • Apr 20, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
MarcPawin omg!!!
1 0
On Water Boys • Apr 19, 2023
Title Water Boys
why is no one talking about this?? XD i'm losing my mind
4 2
On Rak Diao • Mar 16, 2023
Title Rak Diao
We all want a season 2 !!! D:
8 0
On A Boss and a Babe • Mar 15, 2023
Title A Boss and a Babe
I wish Thor and Fluke were together as a couple, but maybe they would have stolen the spotlight ^^
5 0
Replying to MushroomGoblin • Mar 1, 2023
Title My Beautiful Man Season 2
Here you go :) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlOmCx1Fei8
Great!! You're welcome!
1 0
Replying to Odessa_lady • Mar 1, 2023
Title My Beautiful Man Season 2
I really like the intro song. Does anyone have a link to it, please 🙏? Thank you 😊
Here you go :) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlOmCx1Fei8
2 3
On HIStory5: Love in the Future • Feb 25, 2023
Title HIStory5: Love in the Future
when he said i'm his little brother and boyfriend duhdsjsdhsd please don't
4 3
On To Sir, with Love • Dec 7, 2022
Title To Sir, with Love
That was a really good show but I still wish Tian and Jiu had more screentime :( and that Jiu became an important character sooner in the story.
2 0
On Rak Diao • Nov 29, 2022
Title Rak Diao
I want a season 2 so bad! TToTT
13 0
On Love in the Air • Aug 26, 2022
Title Love in the Air
I needed a moment to collect myself when the spanking happened, i'm sorry but what was that? help
13 1
