Celebrity
Replying to Cloudy Mime • Feb 9, 2024
Title Cooking Crush
can't stand them. they're both rich nepos who self inserted themselves for clout.
Well, you're being fatphobic and that is not what we call constructive criticism. And I think it's a good thing to see people with curves on screen getting bigger roles than the stereotypical goofball who's only there for comic effect.
7 1
Replying to Cloudy Mime • Feb 9, 2024
Title Cooking Crush
can't stand them. they're both rich nepos who self inserted themselves for clout.
What you just said is pretty disrespectful. x.x Also, I don't know about the girl group thing, but many thai actors own businesses nowadays, it's not like he's the first one to be wealthy. It would be quite a task to condemn them all because of it..
6 4
Replying to Cloudy Mime • Feb 9, 2024
Title Cooking Crush
can't stand them. they're both rich nepos who self inserted themselves for clout.
How do you know that?
2 17
On Cooking Crush • Feb 7, 2024
Title Cooking Crush
Metha and Samsee are my favorites :)
11 22
Replying to mcleen • Feb 7, 2024
Title Cooking Crush
I might be in the minority who can't get into FireDynamite no matter how hard I try. I love TenPrem and can really…
Me too! :) They give me big bro and little bro energy
1 0
On Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun • Feb 2, 2024
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
It was funny and entertaining, I liked their relationship but I didn't really see it as romantic, it would have been good too if it was more like a mentor/mentee kinda deal :)
2 0
On Love for Love's Sake • Feb 2, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
This drama was insane!! XD I was very confused watching it, but was blown away when I finally understood everything that was going on in the final episodes
9 0
Replying to Springjjjjjjjj • Jan 30, 2024
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air: Uncut Version
This was explained in the novel. Jom was really mad when he found out that Fongkaew & Kamsaen was also together…
Aaaah I see! π² Thank you so much for explaining
2 0
On Cooking Crush • Jan 30, 2024
Title Cooking Crush
I want Metha and Samsi together π they're so entertaining
13 0
On I Feel You Linger in the Air: Uncut Version • Jan 29, 2024
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air: Uncut Version Spoiler
ep3, i'm curious, if you were in jom's place, would you have told the truth or lied to protect the girl? i feel like i would have lied but i understand that it might not be easy for jom to do so
0 4
Replying to Baddie • Jan 18, 2024
Title Although I Love You, and You?
Ngl I'm surprised that many people think Nishiyama Jun is not handsome enough. That man is foineeee especially…
I find him so cute!! :)
1 0
Replying to Shalmali • Jan 8, 2024
Title Rak Diao
Desparately waiting for a second season π
Me too D': they could give EarthWin an another series at least
3 1
On Cooking Crush • Jan 8, 2024
Title Cooking Crush
such a weird choice to have OffGun in this kind of show ^^' why is Gun so stiff, is it his character or bad directing? we know he's good so like i'm kind of shocked
13 3
Replying to Otti • Dec 16, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
This is lowkey shot like an anime and I honestly like the exaggeration going on because of it, not sure if anyone…
I get you!! I like it a lot as well :D
2 0
Replying to shark707 • Dec 10, 2023
Title We Are
well, good news for you: we are the series is going to have 16 episodes. I'm sure all the couples will have enough…
ooooooh good news indeed! :) can't wait to see
1 0
On We Are • Dec 6, 2023
Title We Are
I really love PondPhuwin but MarcPawin are gonna have zero screen time again. Just like in Dangerous Romance :') (i watched it for them)
1 2
Replying to dmdfan • Nov 29, 2023
Title VIP Only
I guess I'm in the minority here because I love it!
Me too, it's a comforting show! :)
5 0
On Last Twilight • Nov 25, 2023
Title Last Twilight
The fact that the color pink is meaningful to them in both their series π
19 0
On A Breeze of Love • Nov 16, 2023
Title A Breeze of Love
i have so many questions π who was the mysterious boy? why not show his face? what was the letter he gave him before leaving the house and did he give him the shoes?
2 5
On You Are Mine • Nov 11, 2023
Title You Are Mine
what was even this series π so many clichΓ©s, i felt like i was watching a parody of a k-drama
2 0
