Celebrity
On Khemjira • Oct 8, 2025
Title Khemjira
i've never cried so hard while watching a bl 😭 absolutely gut-wrenching
8 3
Replying to hansel714 • Oct 8, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
I wonder why Earth took a 3-year break from acting, from Rak Diao to Knock Out.
Not a clue! I'm actually more concerned for Win, since Rak Diao he has not been given any major roles, it's a pity cause he's a good actor
2 1
On The Wicked Game • Oct 6, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
watching Tongtong and Earth playing evil characters is crazy after watching To sir with love and Rak diao XD
6 3
On My Stubborn Special Episode • Oct 4, 2025
Title My Stubborn Special Episode
i've never seen more chemistry in a bl, they're actually incredible
9 1
On I'm the Most Beautiful Count • Sep 23, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
is it me or are they making chaiyachet and jade a thing? the way chaiyachet looks at jade it's like heart eyes fest XD
19 1
On The Wicked Game • Sep 23, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
can't waaaaaait
5 0
Replying to DodoRiv • Sep 13, 2025
Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40
I kinda expected people to hate on Suzume after today’s episode, and looks like I wasn’t wrong. Everyone’s…
I agree, I also relate to Suzume
6 0
On 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40 • Sep 13, 2025
Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40
Suzume, get behind me, you're getting attacked in the comments 😂
19 0
On Khemjira • Sep 2, 2025
Title Khemjira
this episode gave major until we meet again vibes! i love it <3
6 0
On My Magic Prophecy • Sep 1, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
this is going too well, i feel like one of them is going to die 😅
2 1
Replying to etoks21 • Aug 31, 2025
Title Stay by My Side after the Rain
Well...for me, I was glad when he STARTED to tell his dad off, but then he went back into wimpy-weak-crying Kanade.…
Kanade is someone who dislikes confrontation and was hurt a lot in the past so it's natural that he's crying the first time he stands up for himself
4 0
On Stay by My Side after the Rain • Aug 30, 2025
Title Stay by My Side after the Rain
i was so happy when he told his dad off omg
2 3
On The Wicked Game • Aug 9, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
they never disappoint 😌
8 0
On Sweetheart Service • Aug 2, 2025
Title Sweetheart Service
what happened with the chemistry they had in the first episodes? near the end they're only serving awkward smiles and laughs, it really went from the best to the worst real quick
8 0
On I Became the Main Role of a BL Drama Season 2 • Jul 25, 2025
Title I Became the Main Role of a BL Drama Season 2
I didn't recognize Akafuji at first XD
1 0
On My Stubborn • Jul 6, 2025
Title My Stubborn
say what you wanna say about this series but you can't say anything about BoatOat chemistry ️🔥
20 0
Replying to JellyBean • Jun 23, 2025
Title My Stubborn
How a kiss scene with Sorn and Jun beats the side couples’ NC scene is beyond me. The chemistry is crazyy. Their…
agreed ^^'
4 0
On Suntiny • Jun 19, 2025
Title Suntiny
they slayed that XD personnally, Nuea is my fav character from Nat so i'm very pleased
2 0
On Pit Babe Season 2 • Jun 14, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
Kim warning Alan to not become like Kenta with Kenta right next to them XDD
22 1
On Reset • Jun 11, 2025
Title Reset
i'm waiting for Armin to stop going around and harassing people about a future they know nothing about XD chill, boy, use your brain
27 0
