Celebrity Replying to AnanyaGavte • Jun 7, 2025
Title Reset
Where did you see him he is not in this series
I mean the body that Joe was reincarnated in (played by Winner)
5 1
On Reset • Jun 7, 2025
Title Reset
I can't believe Joe from My Stand-In is in this! 😉
6 3
On Pit Babe Season 2 • Jun 7, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
This week's episode was very entertaining! 😁 I just wish we had more than one minute of KimKenta 😔
13 2
On My Golden Blood • Jun 2, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
The audacity of putting Nakhan's picture next to Tongkla's. XD Kla definitely won't be resting in peace with the picture of his killer right next to his. ^^''
8 3
On The Next Prince • Jun 1, 2025
Title The Next Prince
I agree that Khanin was annoying this week XD but well, if we only had characters with perfect personalities the show would be boring
13 0
On Every You, Every Me • May 23, 2025
Title Every You, Every Me
Underrated actors for real ! Their acting is so natural, I can't help but cry when they cry. Also they have wonderful chemistry <3
7 0
On Top Form • May 16, 2025
Title Top Form
Gonna miss it a lot :'( already can't wait for season 2!!!
9 0
On Boys in Love • May 5, 2025
Title Boys in Love
I get that the boys are cute but why is no one talking about the teacherrs! I love them 😭 can't wait to see their moments
10 0
On Lost in the Woods • May 2, 2025
Title Lost in the Woods
This so good!! Chemistry and tension are there, scenery is beautiful and the plot makes sense. It's more of a realistic bl (almost telling us to go touch some grass XD), which is very nice and resfreshing to see (compared to the amount of thai bl comedies).
1 0
Replying to Valentivox • Apr 21, 2025
Title Boys in Love
im so excited to see papang (my fav gmmtv actor) and podd together !! 🙏🙏
me too!!
3 0
On Heesu in Class 2 • Apr 6, 2025
Title Heesu in Class 2
Fans of the original story know that this adaptation ain't it :( very disappointing, I had so much hope and excitement for this
16 0
On Top Form • Apr 4, 2025
Title Top Form
left me speachless 😮
10 1
On Top Form • Mar 21, 2025
Title Top Form
people who don't like toxic things then brace yourselves ^^'' Jin is supposed to be a red flag
11 7
On My Golden Blood • Mar 13, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
I like cheesy things like this XD i was giggling the whole time. They sure have chemistry tho! :)
6 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Feb 10, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
So ready for FaifaWine!! 😭
12 0
Replying to Citigirl • Jan 28, 2025
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
Rolling my eyes at people expecting a teenager to not be a teenager. Personally really liked Cher-aim. So dramatic…
I agree! I like her character :)
2 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Jan 28, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
aouboom nc scene came out of nowhere 😂 i'm not against tho, they have crazy chemistry
5 0
On This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans • Aug 31, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
I want Garfield and Benz to have their own series 😭 they're so good together
12 0
On This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans • Jul 20, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
JJ and Methas need their own bl 😂 8 episodes is not enough
12 2
On Meet You at the Blossom • Jul 19, 2024
Title Meet You at the Blossom
I love it !! <3 Can't help but smile while watching it. :) The uncensored aspect of it is such a breath of fresh air!
12 0
