Celebrity
Replying to mycosy_life • Mar 22, 2026
Title Duang with You
Domundi hear me out!!!A BL pair delivering this level of chemistry in their very first role as leads? You got…
100% !!!
2 0
On My Romance Scammer • Mar 16, 2026
Title My Romance Scammer
I know they have nothing left now but I wished they had at least more self respect π€¦North forgiving U even tho he was still lying to him and Pai jumping in Tim's arms at any inconvenience pleaase π
14 0
On Duang with You • Mar 8, 2026
Title Duang with You
It's been a long time since I've screamed so much while watching a bl, the chemistry is off the charts !!!!
10 0
On Burnout Syndrome • Feb 28, 2026
Title Burnout Syndrome
this series only made me ship Dew and AJ π why was there beautiful chemistry, like, a person like Mawin is what needed Pheem
8 0
On Yesterday • Feb 28, 2026
Title Yesterday
i was feeling it until episode 4 π
Kelvin went too far and there's no love left at all
5 1
On My Romance Scammer • Feb 23, 2026
Title My Romance Scammer
both scammers pissed me off this episode π
10 1
Replying to Lookpeach • Feb 12, 2026
Title Yesterday
Yes!!!! I replayed that a few times, so cool!Also I love your username hahaha
thank you !! π
0 0
On Yesterday • Feb 11, 2026
Title Yesterday
Peat is incredible in this, the scene where he breaks the wine bottle on his head got me like π±
11 2
On Peach Lover • Jan 21, 2026
Title Peach Lover
The AI is horrible π
10 0
On Burnout Syndrome • Jan 15, 2026
Title Burnout Syndrome
They brought back the "I don't want to love you anymore. It hurts!" in this series ahahaha Theory of love fans make some noise
8 0
On Me and Thee • Jan 13, 2026
Title Me and Thee
I need Rome to go back to Mok in the last ep π
6 1
On Burnout Syndrome • Dec 27, 2025
Title Burnout Syndrome
I only had scenes of BoatOat being freaky in my head when that final song started playing π
10 2
On The Wicked Game • Dec 1, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
this was a mess and very very unsatisfying
8 0
On Punks Triangle • Nov 29, 2025
Title Punks Triangle
I really liked this series, i may be biased tho cause Fujibayashi Wasunari is simply gorgeous
9 0
On School Trip: Joined a Group Iβm Not Close To • Nov 23, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group Iβm Not Close To
everybody wants a Watarai <3
6 0
On The Wicked Game • Nov 17, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
Jet has two modes: 1) screaming 2) kicking things like a kid throwing a tantrum π his character always makes me laugh and I don't think that was the intention
13 1
On The Wicked Game • Nov 10, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
Jet and his bodyguard are waaay more shippable now ahahhah
8 1
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Nov 2, 2025
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
wow they cut a lot of scenes in the youtube version
1 0
On Punks Triangle • Oct 13, 2025
Title Punks Triangle
it's the same guy whatt
8 0
Replying to Housecat for Mortals • Oct 11, 2025
Title Khemjira
Have you watched Shine? π
only 3 episodes x)
0 1
