K-Drama
On Ash • 24 days ago
Title Ash
I really don't like Leuk To, he has no redeeming qualities to me. 😂 I love Fei Foon tho, he's a man of conviction and he's smart.
6 2
On Summertime • 27 days ago
Title Summertime
cha do hyeon is like the perfect mix of seo jeonghan and lee il jo from thundercloud rainstorm 😆 he's their son
6 0
On Weirdo-101 • Aug 15, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
they're wonderful 🥰 they never disappoint
10 0
On Deep In • Aug 4, 2026
Title Deep In
I'll miss this masterpiece so much, hats off to everyone who worked on this series 👏 There will be a void now
14 0
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jul 26, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
Waaay too fast paced for such a heavy plot, it's a shame. :( Also, the AI was horrible and looked so fake I thought they were both in the afterlife at the end. 😂 Still an enjoyable series but it could have been so much better and the ending left me wanting more.
16 0
On Are the Sexy Buttocks Not Good? • Jul 8, 2026
Title Are the Sexy Buttocks Not Good?
the older guy looks like a mix between David Bowie and Hugh Grant 😂
10 6
On Love upon a Time • Jun 14, 2026
Title Love upon a Time
All actors did a wonderful job !! :) I'll miss this show and these characters
7 0
On Love upon a Time • Jun 14, 2026
Title Love upon a Time Spoiler
I cried all throughout the last episode 😭 How moving was the father reincarnated as a mother, his love for his son was so strong that in the next life he gave birth to him himself, I'm so happy they're all reunited and well 🥺
10 0
On Love of Silom • May 31, 2026
Title Love of Silom Spoiler
okay but Krit is looking good as a host 🔥😳
6 1
Replying to kTQ • May 9, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Yall are some fucking hates this season was so good y'all keep complaining but are watching it stop being haters…
I agree, I don't get people who strongly dislike the series but force themselves to watch it until the end and then complain after 😂 like, you did this to yourself
21 1
On Only Friends: Dream On • May 9, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
As a longtime fan of Mix, I'm so happy people discovered how great of an actor he is through this series 🥰
13 0
Replying to J-atty • May 9, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I couldn't understand why Pete was still around. Like after the stealing, why? Anyone with pride would be hiding…
I agree with everything! It was so funny to me how Tua is a designer but has to wear short shorts with long socks almost all the time for some reason 😆 that was a choice
2 1
Replying to Notawe • May 9, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I'm in the minority here, but I like this season better than the first season.
I agree! This season I actually wanted the couples to end up together and the characters were more endearing
21 0
Replying to Berryvery • May 9, 2026
Title Love of Silom
Ryu looks so different here all grown up and sinister but I still can't get his P' YUUU! out of my mind 😂 he…
I know!!! I didn't recognize him at first 😂
2 1
On Only Friends: Dream On • Apr 25, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
is Mix on a mission to get with every on-screen partner of Gawin? 😂 First, Joss and now Pod the OG
21 1
On Duang with You • Apr 22, 2026
Title Duang with You
I'll miss it :(
5 0
On Duang with You • Apr 13, 2026
Title Duang with You
Por's acting is incredible, I felt everyting he was feeling 😢
15 0
Replying to Lightoferind • Apr 4, 2026
Title Love upon a Time
Does anyone know why the servants teeth are straight up black? They did that in Khemjira too and I never understood…
It was a social custom. During the Ayutthaya period, people used to chew betel nuts, which stained their teeth black. They did this to maintain their dental health and because black teeth were considered beautiful. People of high rank did this as well.
10 1
On Kateikyoshi no Kishi Knight desu. • Mar 28, 2026
Title Kateikyoshi no Kishi Knight desu.
I feel like we need a season 2 now that Toru realized his feelings in the special ep and wonders if Kishi Kishi feels the same 😭
16 1
On My Romance Scammer • Mar 23, 2026
Title My Romance Scammer
Pai's grief is heartbraking, imagine if the person you love and trust the most simply vanished and had never actually existed to begin with 😭 what a cruel betrayal
23 0
