Celebrity
On Last Twilight • Nov 11, 2023
Title Last Twilight
JimmySea never disappoint! I always love how they embody their characters, it's so believable. Can't wait for the next ep!
6 0
On You Are Mine • Nov 2, 2023
Title You Are Mine Spoiler
Shunyu's avoiding his boss like the plague and hates being close to him and then he suddenly says he likes the boss? When did you fall in love? Did i miss a step ^^' Also, where is the consent? The boss was a victim in the past you would think that he would take consent seriously
17 0
On My Beautiful Man: Eternal • Oct 16, 2023
Title My Beautiful Man: Eternal
This is so good!! I cried D': i don't want their story to be over!
3 0
Replying to MushroomGoblin • Sep 24, 2023
Title Only Friends
Sand is just like Nick 😬
I need my boys Nick and Sand to learn to love themselves, my boy Mew to be single for a while and my boy Ray to get some help asap
3 0
On Only Friends • Sep 24, 2023
Title Only Friends
Sand is just like Nick 😬
7 1
Replying to 10584789 • Sep 19, 2023
Title The End of the World with You Spoiler
Spoiler please? Is it happy ending in the manga? And I love your profile pic btw lol I love him he is so funny…
It does end well! The apocalypse was averted and they end up happily together. Hahahaha thank you!! He was such an interesting character, I love P'Film. :)
2 0
On The End of the World with You • Sep 15, 2023
Title The End of the World with You
Guys if you don't like open endings go read the extra chapter at the end of the manga, it explains everything ^^
1 0
On The End of the World with You • Sep 15, 2023
Title The End of the World with You
Guys if you don't like open endings go read the extra chapter at the end of the manga, it explains everything ^^
3 2
On Love Class Season 2 • Sep 10, 2023
Title Love Class Season 2
Kim An and Hyun's kisses were so funny, very ridiculous compared to the other couples, hat's off to Joo Hyuk and Sung Min, those guys went for it!
5 3
On Dangerous Romance • Aug 26, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
Lots of names starting with Ps in the cast : Perth, Pawin, Pepper, Papang! ^^
1 1
Replying to xxyz • Aug 21, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
it really feels like they took a lot of inspiration. Sailom working part time jobs, the throwing water from above…
exactly!! omg it's kinda crazy
0 0
On Dangerous Romance • Aug 19, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
The Hana Yori Dango or Boys Over Flowers vibes are strong with this one!
10 3
On Oh! Boarding House • Jul 26, 2023
Title Oh! Boarding House
The best friend is so cute D': it broke my heart
5 2
Replying to jon conn • Jul 25, 2023
Title La Pluie
Suar as S-Thian is the superstar of this series....everyone else...not so much...really! From his high waisted…
He was in You're my Sky which is very good! :D
1 0
On Love Tractor • Jun 27, 2023
Title Love Tractor
So cute!! I wish it had more episodes! It felt quite rushed :/
3 0
Replying to dontbesodramaticffs • May 29, 2023
Title Blueming
why does he look like dk from svt 😩
he really does ahah!!
2 0
On Shadow • May 25, 2023
Title Shadow
Singto, Fluke and Fiat? 😲 count me in
13 1
Replying to Chelsea Black • May 23, 2023
Title Water Boys
is this a remake? Or a different story?
I don't even know ahahah!
2 0
On Love Syndrome III • May 22, 2023
Title Love Syndrome III
I also love cake but not to that extent. 😂
4 1
Replying to LueurArcane • May 20, 2023
Title A Boss and a Babe
people are allowed to say their opinion here, some people here forget that and only want shows to be praised,…
I didn't say they weren't allowed to say their opinions. I just find it weird to say you wasted your time when you chose to watch this. Personally, when I feel like i'm wasting my time it means that this show isn't for me and I move on. I accept constructive criticism but people like to bash things a lot these days on MyDramalist.
2 0
