Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • Jun 17, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler EP17: SJ: 💧💧💧💧🩸Was there a scene cut ? Coz how come SJ got the evil mark on her forehead before… Haha I thought so , lots of editing bloopers in that episode and next which is a shame 😜 1 0
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • Jun 17, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler EP17: SJ: 💧💧💧💧🩸Was there a scene cut ? Coz how come SJ got the evil mark on her forehead before… I think SJ wanted to torture her a bit before killing lol but still not enough , she should get the lightning punishment too 0 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jun 17, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon I'm only at 24 episode and I already declare this as the best Xianxia dramas of all time 😭❤️I'm already… Yes , I agree , for me it’s the best c drama I’ve ever seen ! 1 3
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Jun 17, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon This edit is not only how TTJ feels but us, delulu fan club, too 🤣https://twitter.com/daraachann/status/1670015184684085248?s=20 Haha that’s so spot on ! 0 0
Replying to Micha • Jun 17, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon Here's the 1-hr loop of their rendition courtesy of 👖. Enjoy hehe!😊https://youtu.be/fiGca7cLnhU Thanks 🙏🏻. Xixi should re sing all the themes coz he sounded so good lol 1 0
Replying to NiangNiang • Jun 17, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon During Bazaar photoshoot but I have never seen the longer version, always the same short cut. Oh wow thanks ! Wish it was longer , he sounded amazing lol 0 0
Replying to ChunTian • Jun 17, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon Stumbled across Xixi's old Perfect Diary endorsement BTS. He seems quite excited about the eye shadow colours.… Hehe the cat palettes colours suits him hehe now I want a set lol 0 0
Replying to Olosil • Jun 17, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon Which OST from this drama is your favorite? (It seems like a tough choice because every OST is fantastic. Lately,… 1. Entrust long moon2. 10k years3. Silent moon4. Black moon light5. I love this world 6. Boundary7. Bu yu These are all my favs and is on constant loop in my home lol 2 0
Replying to Micha • Jun 17, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon Tia Ray sang her TTEOTM OST 界 https://twitter.com/SMilkdrama/status/1670038611570610177?s=20Seeing the montage… Oh wow thanks , I wanted to watch the full version ! Tia is amazing ! 1 2
Replying to Mermaid • Jun 17, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon If only I could slap Biang chang through my screen I can’t decide between her and tian huan ! Who is the worse ? Lol 1 1
Replying to Mermaid • Jun 17, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon The way Tantai Jin is having me on choke hold 🔥 Ah my ovaries! Haha welcome to the club ! 🤣 1 0
Replying to fnd • Jun 17, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon TTEOTM OST STILL ON TOP😍❤😍❤长月烬明YYDShttps://m.weibo.cn/detail/4913768356122874 Yes , stay like this for the rest of the year ! 0 0
Replying to Crown_Royal • Jun 17, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon Sigh ...at this point I want him to be Devil God, how many betrayals can a human take, 25-26 eating my heart out,… Half way thru the drama I was already thinking when will he turn already lol 1 0
Replying to Mermaid • Jun 17, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon https://youtube.com/shorts/ketOe5hHx3k?feature=shareRole: Demon GodJob: Killing with his expressions 🔥 One of our fav scenes hehe 2 1
Replying to KinnPorsche • Jun 17, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon Hello guys, i am back.I was on a long long break cuz of my exams. I thought i was gonna fail seeing that the last… Welco me back !!! Glad ur exams went smoothly hehe 1 1
On Till the End of the Moon • Jun 17, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon Anyone know which event Xixi sang black moonlight in the clip ? Want to find the full version :) https://twitter.com/mierakorea/status/1669982313676177409?s=46 3 9
Replying to Micha • Jun 17, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler Hi! Time for the group rewatch. 😊Please share your thoughts about this ep. 💕EPISODE: 17 EP17: SJ: 💧💧💧💧🩸Was there a scene cut ? Coz how come SJ got the evil mark on her forehead before sucking up the clam clans powers ?And Yay SJ kicks TH ass finally !! But I’m surprised TH survives a sword to the stomach ? Lolhow cool was SJ crushing TH divine essence infront of shocked MY. If the doctor let MY talk to SJ when she was locked up , then maybe things would be different ? how handsome is our MY flicking his sleeves when he lands in the barren abyss .Oh no SJ becomes are demon ! But we know later that her physical body as destroyed ? How come MY didn’t noticed this ? MY confession is a little too late and SJ now regrets ever loving him. Hooray , TH got wat she deserves !! 2 6
Replying to Thingnguyen62 • Jun 17, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon Youku posted a video ofLYXhttps://twitter.com/YoukuOfficial/status/1669273540473024512 The admin must be a fan lol 1 1
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Jun 17, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon I have to admit he’s super adorable 🥰 https://youtube.com/shorts/sRzaeTtdcZk?feature=share Too cute is this during LIS time ? 0 1
Replying to Micha • Jun 17, 2023 Title Till the End of the Moon I had all and then most of you, some and now none of you.... 😭https://twitter.com/itboypercy/status/1669836999715323904?s=20 😭😭😭😭😭 3 0
2. 10k years
3. Silent moon
4. Black moon light
5. I love this world
6. Boundary
7. Bu yu
These are all my favs and is on constant loop in my home lol
https://twitter.com/mierakorea/status/1669982313676177409?s=46
Was there a scene cut ? Coz how come SJ got the evil mark on her forehead before sucking up the clam clans powers ?
And Yay SJ kicks TH ass finally !! But I’m surprised TH survives a sword to the stomach ? Lol
how cool was SJ crushing TH divine essence infront of shocked MY.
If the doctor let MY talk to SJ when she was locked up , then maybe things would be different ?
how handsome is our MY flicking his sleeves when he lands in the barren abyss .
Oh no SJ becomes are demon ! But we know later that her physical body as destroyed ? How come MY didn’t noticed this ?
MY confession is a little too late and SJ now regrets ever loving him.
Hooray , TH got wat she deserves !!