Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 17, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to kwanto • Jun 3, 2023
Rather than me answer review from cdramaqueen bellow. LET ME MAKE MY RANTS ON HER "MEH" REVIEW UP HERE:REALLY?????THIS…
I feel ya. Why is it okay to body shame skinny people now days when it is not okay to body shame fat people ? Are we allow to say that person should lose some weight ? I’m a skinny healthy person too and I get sick of people telling me to gain weight when I can’t even if I tried.

BL acting was awesome . Both Xixi and her carried the drama equally . If only it wasnt dubbed and i could feel the full force of their angst intensity. their portrayal of pain , despair , hate and love were so awesome that it felt super real. im not bias as i didnt even know who they were before this drama lol
0 0
Replying to MyDelta • Jun 3, 2023
This cdrama is by far the best one of the year. The world-building, the story, the acting, especially of LYX,…
Yup 10/10 for me too. I had no prior knowledge on this drama or the actors and was pleasantly surprised
3 0
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • Jun 3, 2023
More likely than immortality being released ?lol
Oh wow , I guess YOUKU boss shouting the FTL crew dinner lunches worked lol
0 2
Replying to kwanto • Jun 3, 2023
This is immortality drama. I'm sure as LYX dancers he got many injury bfr. But the worst was during ATWIL when…
How far did he fall ? I’m so glad no more injuries since .
0 3
Replying to Micha • Jun 3, 2023
YunLu being happy together also gives great happiness to many of us. 💕https://twitter.com/SMilkdrama/status/1664856154214735873?s=20That…
Lol makes my heart flutter everytime lol
2 1
Replying to chsaf • Jun 3, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
1. YXW spying on TTJ, crow drops a ball of icy snow on her. Is this the beginning of her fear of birds/geese etc?…
Oh yes , why is LSS super scared of birds when she is a bird herself ?
1 1
Replying to Micha • Jun 3, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Hi guys! Just cueing us in for the group rewatch. Please share your thoughts anytime. 😊EPISODE: 3
No 🩸 and 💧 in this ep either.

TTJ is actually not evil at all , he’s actually super kind and compassionate and even help injured animals/birds . He also didn’t want to help scheming people even if it means endangering his own life. Also left hints to find victims of the nightmare demon.

I actually think he is born good ! He only kills when his life is at risk .

And I’ve jsut noticed the red vein on bitchang is foxy’s love thread .
3 8
Replying to Lei • Jun 3, 2023
Everyone should rate every episode 😍
I’m half way rating , it’s annoying coz need a 100 char lol
0 0
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • Jun 3, 2023
More likely than immortality being released ?lol
Haha that’s somehow comforting to me coz I want to watch immortality so much lol. Do we know which platform is getting the new wuxia drama ?
0 4
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • Jun 3, 2023
More likely than immortality being released ?lol
Haha that’s somehow comforting to me coz I want to watch immortality so much lol. Do we know which platform is getting the new wuxia drama ?
0 0
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • Jun 3, 2023
At the end was his first TikTok but he ended up deleting ? Sad ..
Oh dear , why so much hate ? Is this why he’s not posting often ?
0 6
Replying to Micha • Jun 3, 2023
Time for 💔... 😭I can save the world, but I can't save "us". https://twitter.com/wenskexing/status/1664698427337474049?s=20
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
1 1
Replying to Micha • Jun 3, 2023
Just co-stars filming their Douyin/Tiktok near each other 🤭https://twitter.com/blackkrabbit_/status/1664856520906113029?s=20
At the end was his first TikTok but he ended up deleting ? Sad ..
2 9
Replying to NiangNiang • Jun 3, 2023
He whipped his head so fast......😂Tbh, sometimes I don’t understand the real relationship between these 2.…
It’s not her wanting but IQiyi? And cos SKOP is not out yet they can’t come out and deny ?
0 1
Replying to Lei • Jun 3, 2023
Campers, do you think there’s even a remote possibility of a special episode? Is it in the realms of possibility?…
More likely than immortality being released ?lol
2 9
Replying to Micha • Jun 3, 2023
I saw this 🐦 and had to share. 🤣https://twitter.com/AgarealVidhi/status/1664199474913374212?s=20TTEOTM is…
Actually the 2nd ep is funny I wouldn’t have guessed it’s so angsy later lol
1 1
Replying to Micha • Jun 3, 2023
iQIYI posted its global trending hits for May and Love is Sweet is at #5! https://twitter.com/iQIYI/status/1664164880650485760?s=20It's…
Oh wow , 🥝 is loving it lol
1 5
Replying to KinnPorsche • Jun 3, 2023
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cr3wiQYOMpY/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==Youku's social media handler and editor is…
Yes I am obsessed lol
1 1